Reviews for Love Is Our True Destiny
fishtrek chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
so sad. But, well written
unnombrecualquiera chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I cried with Zugzwang episode and this fic has given me the creeps. very good
tannerose5 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
"Reid. Hey, man, I got a work question for you..."
I think that line got Reid a little out of his despair.
I fondest wish would be that the writers finally give Reid someone (female) that makes him happy. I shipped , but that hope is long gone.
Anyway, thanks for the one-shot.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Thanks for posting! I love how you wrote Morgan's worry for Reid! :-)
ZeeZed chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Very nice background to such a sad story!
Graveygraves chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
this was beautifully written - thank you so much for filling in what the show glossed over
nebula2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was lovely. I think it filled in the gaps beautifully. I think Morgan would so be the one to step forward in this situation (okay, so I might be a bit biased on that) but I loved the concern you showed from the others. Wonderful use of Blake in this. To me it doesn't seem like we've had a lot to go on with her but I think you captured her well. Nice job!
vickimaloof chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
An outstanding follow-up to recent events. I knew someone with talent would let us experience what the show left out. Thank you.
ohspencermyspencer chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Truly wonderful, Seds. Sweet and it nicely filled some of the post-ep headcanon issues I was having. :)
Rainey chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is a truly beautiful take on a very tragic episode. You did a wonderful job.
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I haven't watched the latest ep yet, so I don't know what is missing in the gap. But I certain that Spencer's mourn and the comfort from the team are the missing parts. Thank for filling it with this story.
Classical E. Centric chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Loved it.

Great job.

:))
omgnotagain chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh so sad, yet so sweet
ByWillowy chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Very nicely done! I'm also writing a grief story for him and the moments you have written right after she falls are very much like what I have Reid dreaming (well, nightmare-ing) about! Sweet!

You have the character voices down, too, which isn't easy, especially when they aren't really IN character at a time like this. I like that you held to canon too, with Reid clutching the book and Morgan's "work question".

Very enjoyable 'reid'. :)
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Perfect. Sad but true & doesn't say much for me, but I'm glad she is gone & in such a way that she won't be back. At least I can go back to day dreaming of Morgan & Reid together agsain. I kind of liked Reid & Maeve but they were so much the same would they have worked long term? Yeah I know; I liked Maeve. If there had to be a girl...I guess she was pretty good...I guess.