Reviews for A Good Pirate is Hard (to Find)
Kmomof4 chapter 3 . 7/2
"Oh no, the Hatter was a dead-end. But things worked out fantastically with Hook, so all's well that ends well, right? Thanks for the spell, by the way!" She gave his shoulder a friendly smack, and climbed into her car.

The look on his face was priceless.

Oh I bet it was! That was great! On to part 2!
Kmomof4 chapter 2 . 7/2
Oh my goodness! That was hysterical! First Jefferson not knowing what Emma meant, then Killian eavesdropping and propositioning her! Howling laughter!
Kmomof4 chapter 1 . 7/2
Oh my goodness! I had a feeling not reading it would come back and bite her! The back and forth between Emma and Gold was hysterical!
Tigana1968 chapter 3 . 1/8
Liked it
Amber611 chapter 3 . 3/8/2016
Awesome fic & job! I absolutely Loved it! :) Off to read the sequel now... :D
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2015
I'm so glad your doing a sequel! GREAT story :-)
HookSwanEndGame chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Omg. The ending is awesome. Now being in season 4 the ending is even better considering their history. Lol
TashaRose chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
This was awesome!
Captain'sWench chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Only three chapters in but I already love this story! You capture Emma's sassyness so well and I appreciate you preserving the integrity of both her and Hook's personalities. Also, kudos on the humor. Definitely snorted in unladylike ways multiple times throughout reading this.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Aren't you incorrect. Wasn't it said (or at least heavily implied multiple times if it wasn't said directly) that emma is a onenight stand kind of gal due to what occurred with neal?
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
How has it been a hundreds of years for jefferson since his wife died when his daughter is 11 28? Did he do time travelling inbetween? And if so why is he able not to age? Gold is the dark one and both hook and bae were in neverland.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hahaha . The use of sex magic right at this time in the plot line. Much amused and intrigued.
Beloved of Apollo chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
This was so goddamn sweet and sexy. Add chocolate and you've got the average female fantasy.
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
really loved this fic. I'll definitely follow the sequence
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 3/29/2013