Reviews for A Good Pirate is Hard (to Find)
I'm so glad your doing a sequel! GREAT story :-)
HookSwanEndGame chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
Omg. The ending is awesome. Now being in season 4 the ending is even better considering their history. Lol
TashaRose chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
This was awesome!
Captain'sWench chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
Only three chapters in but I already love this story! You capture Emma's sassyness so well and I appreciate you preserving the integrity of both her and Hook's personalities. Also, kudos on the humor. Definitely snorted in unladylike ways multiple times throughout reading this.
Kou Shun'u chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Aren't you incorrect. Wasn't it said (or at least heavily implied multiple times if it wasn't said directly) that emma is a onenight stand kind of gal due to what occurred with neal?
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
How has it been a hundreds of years for jefferson since his wife died when his daughter is 11 28? Did he do time travelling inbetween? And if so why is he able not to age? Gold is the dark one and both hook and bae were in neverland.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Hahaha . The use of sex magic right at this time in the plot line. Much amused and intrigued.
Beloved of Apollo chapter 3 . 5/22/2013
This was so goddamn sweet and sexy. Add chocolate and you've got the average female fantasy.
Ni Castle chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
really loved this fic. I'll definitely follow the sequence
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
and I was thinking that it could not get funnier ... I'm already sore cheeks
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Laughing horrors! Emma was hilarious in this chapter!
Tadpole24 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
Gah! This was so good!

I've been meaning to read it for weeks and am so so glad I got around to it!

Emma and Hook's fighting turned banter was done to perfection. I feel like Emma always starts with her walls up around him, but he just has that way of weasling in. Hehe

Thanks for sharing!