Reviews for Coming Out
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Nice banter here
yotoots chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
Lmfao you so need to continue this I laughed so hard at how they played the town, I so want more this is by far a fav Zoe and wade story, I loved it. Please continue.
BiffyClyro chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
The story was too cute! Absolutely loved it!
freefairies chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I love this story! :)
larilari17 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Loved it! The dialogs and characters are really spot on. Congratulations! I hope you continue posting your other stories soon. I really want to know what happens next. I'm kind of obssesed.
AnnabethandPercyJackson17 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Oh my god this is one of the best one shots I have ever read! Could you do one on Brick finding out about them?
jessers113 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I can't believe I have never reviewed this story and I love it so much! I think I've read it at least 10 times! I really miss your stories! Hopefully you will start writing them again soon!
LaceyLouLou82 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really loved this! I'm new to the Zade fandom. I just marathoned the series the other day but I love it.
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
this was so funny, priceless, im crying :') loved it
Aimee chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was ridiculously sweet and cute. You're on shots are written so well.
skibunny777 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
LOVED this one-shot! I totally can imagine the entire town wondering who was his mystery girl!
Bisskit chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Told you it wouldnt take long :) so good
I love that how they guess who wades girlfriend is and she is sitting next to them. And they didnt notice how wade and zoe look at each other 3
I hated it in the show that they didnt show how they were together in the first couple weeks of their relationship...
simone chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG LOVED IT
so wanted to read more
great job
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
This was the cutest WZ one shot. I adored it.
MissyBlue chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This was perfect, just perfect. The entire dialogue between Zoe and Wade felt so much like their bantering on the show. You captured them perfectly.