Reviews for Wolf's Song
A Midnights Dream chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Wow, Midnight seems pretty angry. But I guess she has good reason to be. Good job at keeping Kiba in character again. I really wanna see what will happen between Night and Blue. It seems to me that Blue is like a mother-figure to Night, though I could be wrong. But I hope I'm not because I'd really like it if they had that sort of relationship. Keep writing ;)
A Midnights Dream chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Hnnnnm..this chapter has really good aspects, but even though it was really eventful I have to say it wasn't really one of your best written chapters. It's a little weird how Night kind of doesn't really question that she's a wolf. For someone whose lived their entire life thinking they're a human, I certainly think she took the news very easily. And not that her whole transformation left much time for her to be astonished (what with her being attacked and all) but that too she didn't really think it was weird. To suddenly have a new body that you've never controlled before, she was pretty light on her feet. I'm sorry, please don't think I don't like this chapter or I'm criticizing your writing: I just wanna be helpful. Also, I'm kinda on Drake's side with one issue: Why does Midnight feel so strongly about her mother when...she doesn't even remember her? The whole thing about the Witness Protection Program made me laugh. Just wondering what kind of situation Cheza would have to get into to resort to that, haha. Looking back on it now, if you were gonna go back and touch this chapter up I would say soup up the description of her first transformation with more details and what the change feels like as it's happening to her. You're very good at descriptions and I'd really like to see what you can do with that. Gosh, sorry I keep going on like this. Also, the second opening where Night wakes up doesn't really give the reader any distinction that she's disoriented. She wakes up, feels pain, and sits back down all the while having very cognitive thoughts and is right away able to recollect just why she is feeling the pain that she is feeling. The story is told in first person, so remember to describe rather than to tell. And also...Drake kind of sounds like Darcia...his wolf form seems like Darcia's...hnnnmm...we shall see...
A Midnights Dream chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
I love the dynamic that you've created among the girls. I wish I knew what it was like to have a whole bunch of girls my age in the family and have them as friends. But what you've written here accurately captures that. A whole bunch of teenagers getting together to play a semi-flirty game sounds incredibly fun and actually realistic. I usually don't get into stories with OC's but Midnight is pretty cool. I especially like her name. Still have trouble remembering who's who, who's oldest, who's whose sister and all that but perhaps that will come with time. On to the next chapter.
A Midnights Dream chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
You're very good at writing. Spelling and grammar was spectacular, and it's very apparent that you can get creative with your words choices, which I like. The only thing I have to comment on is the girl's meeting was sort of confusing. There were a lot of new characters being described all at once and even though you did a nice job identifying them it still was a little hard to follow. Perhaps next time try to structure scenes like that with a little more dialog. Good job on keeping Cheza and Kiba in character, and I never thought of what it would be like to see Tsume as a parent, haha. Very interesting :) I'm curious as to why you made the main character so young? Is it perhaps so that the girls can grow up together? It could very well be, since this is only a prologue. I guess there's only one way for me to find out: keep reading.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013
Omg keep writing I love it
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
Amazing! This story is absolutely amazing! I hope you update soon!
Isiybelle chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
WHOA! Keep the chapters coming!
Isiybelle chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
WHAT GRABBED HER?! IT CAME FROM THE DEEP! Cool! I enjoyed this chapter!