Reviews for By the Blood that Binds Us
Kathleen chapter 40 . 9/11
Dude! This story is the bees knees! It's better than parmesan cheese! It's so time to post another chapter!
Elizabeth chapter 40 . 9/7
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS MY FAVORITE STORY! IT'S JUST GETTING TO THE GOOD PART! DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!
Linda chapter 40 . 8/7
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! Ariella is such a great character! Update soon!
Karen chapter 40 . 7/27
Please don't give up on this story! IT IS AMAZING! Good job creating a great story! Post another chapter soon!
Fantastic story! It will be interesting to see how Bellatrix reacts to Ariella now that she knows she is her daughter. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alex chapter 40 . 7/15
You really are an inspirational writer. I couldn't put my tablet down. I read all 40 chapters in one sitting! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Donni chapter 1 . 7/8
I really can't wait to find out what happens next! I am completely hooked! I LOVE THIS STOY! Way to leave us with a cliffhanger...you should post an update tomorrow...or at least soon! :]
Child-Of-Eru chapter 40 . 7/7
Omg this is so good! It's an original idea, and I really like the way it's going! Please don't abandon this, I want to know what happens next. Great job!
Wendy chapter 40 . 7/5
This story is simply amazing. I have read a lot of fanfics and this one is completely engaging. I can't wait to see how this story plays out. Give us an update as soon as possible.
Lilian123 chapter 40 . 7/1
This is absolutely brilliant!
Katie chapter 40 . 6/21
BRILLIANT STORY! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! OMGGGGGG!
Sarah chapter 40 . 6/17
OMG! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! UPDATE SOON! (: (: (: (:
Moon Lantern chapter 40 . 6/15
This is turning into a huge Ariella Granger wump! Things cannot get much worse than this. I seriously hope that someone, maybe someone who arranged for Ariella to be taken into the care of the Grangers, feels enough shame and guilt to do something about this. How did the swap happen, did the Grangers know the full story and agree to take on this baby girl? Did someone decide that the baby deserved more than Rudolphus and Bellatrix and feel it was their responsibility to shield her away with the least likely people? This ploy screams of Albus Dumbledore- because while trying to save Ariella he let her live on in ignorant bliss, just like he did with Harry. Am I wrong? :)
I cannot wait until we reach the ending of this story, it has been a good journey. :)
Christina chapter 40 . 6/14
What an amazing story! I'm hooked! Please update soon!
Great story! One of my favorites! :) Pretty please don't make us wait another four months for an update!