Reviews for Married to the FBI
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 2/13
Nice to get into Donnelly's thoughts. He did seem to have Joss on a pedestal ( as does John), but with good reason. I was sorry that he died, though. For him to be so right about John being the Man In the Suit, but being wrong ABOUT the Man In the Suit. Nice short fic.
ladyleo65 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Nice story. All so sad for Donnelly because I do believe that he really like Carter, but by then her heart belong to John Reese.
jakela chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Favorite line: But when she came to the bridge and he appeared, it was like the wrinkle – eyed smile all over again.
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
wow i love the title married to the FBI. happy 2013 up date soon :)
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Excellent story background for Donnelly!
mschessplayer chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Good story about Donnelly. He is a dedicated man and deserved a little recognition. Good job.
blacktop chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very plausible character study. Thanks for sharing.
stlouiegal chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I liked your story. It was nice to read donnelly's pov. I always thought that he was soft on joss. Even with joss and john handcuffed in the backseat, he's trying to figure a way, to soften the blow for joss. Donnelly has it bad. I guess he figures he still has a chance with joss. Since she didn't say that john was her lover, and she took no money from him. Hopefully you will continue. I liked the character of donnelly. Ok I won't say liked(past tense). Donnelly could still be alive. I couldn't stand snow then, still can't.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice bit of character study here.
Black-Glance chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, poor Donnelly! This is just heartbreaking. BRB, crying forever.
Suessical chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Fantastic point of view!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Loved the insight into Donnelly's character! :)

Great job, loved it!