Reviews for Little Cat
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
Brazilwolf chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
I already like the story since I started reading idea behind the story is really cool and amazing. Her characteristics that she gained by being raised by a feline predator is so cool. At first when I found out about the other OC Jack I wasn't that positive about it but now all for it. I was tearing up when Sanura's mom died. But at least she fought and killed Nooka like her mother wanted too. And my gosh I love the filler. The idea of two cubs...so cute.
Also Jack's reaction when she rolled over and unknowingly flashed him so yeah his reaction was enjoyable to read.
I can't wait to hopefully read the next chapter.
Idyllicdream chapter 11 . 8/28/2016
Love LOVE the kittens! I want a pair of them now. (But why you gotta name them after the parents? when the kits can have some badass new names) The story’s pretty awesome and I really like Sanura and Sabor. Their relationship is one of the nicest things. How Sanura and Tarzan are friends is also very nice.
gamzeenmakara chapter 11 . 5/2/2016
Dude, I need more of this. PLEASE!
Swirlspot chapter 11 . 2/8/2016
Kittens! Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
What if during the climax, just before Clayton shoots Kerchak, Sanura breaks the gun and gets Kerchak's acceptance into his family? I would love that.
Harmony Avery chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Harmony:(wearing her fox clothes)
Foxy and Mangle:(find her)
Harmony:(purring on her adoptive fox parents)
Guest chapter 11 . 10/31/2015
Please update I read this story all the time waiting for an update
sarah chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
that was an great death scene. I cried. I'm enjoying this story thanks
narutolover10110 chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
This is an awesome story! Can't wait for more :)
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 11 . 7/5/2015
This is really good you should pick it back up.
Eclipsed night Umbreon chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
Please continue
Kali chapter 6 . 2/14/2015
I love this story it made me cry.
KingOfThunder989 chapter 11 . 2/12/2015
absolutely love it it! Update soon!
clawtastic chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
More chapters amazing work by the way