Reviews for Tasuki and the TV
whoa chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
wahahaha mr tessen?barney?tasukimon? what the hell ahahaha!love it keep up the good work
ilovethis chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-need air...-ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dddaaammmnnn this is so damn funny i loved every part like the barney!ahahahaha i couldnt stop laughing the whole time XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD the tasukimon?omg tht was good! lol keep it up!
PhoenixAZ chapter 7 . 5/8/2003
Here's what I have to say...*Bursts out laughing*...*ten minutes later still laughing*...*turns blue and passes out* GREAT STORY!
Songwind chapter 7 . 3/21/2003
Ew... the sheep... ick. But it was still hilarious! Despite the fact that I've got lunch in like five minutes, it was still really funny. Poor Tasuki... hey, maybe since Chichiri said you should torture Tasuki more, you should turn around and torture CHICHIRI, ne? *evil grin* I would LOVE that to death...

Great story! Jaa!
Meirelle chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
Yes! Tasuki had to sing the Hokie Pokie! This is so great!
Meirelle chapter 3 . 1/21/2003
Yessss! I knew it! As soon as I noticed that "Lekka Shien" was all he said, I KNEW it was Pokemon! LOL! This is great! The last chapter was great too! OOOO! I'm gonna finish this now. Ja Ne!
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 7 . 12/31/2002
*snerf* Poor poor, Tasuki...oh wel *cracks up*
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 6 . 12/31/2002
Aww...poor Tasuki. Barney *shudders* Very funny though.
Meika-chan aka MiakaLookAlike chapter 3 . 12/31/2002
That is possibly the funniest thing I've ever read. Pokemon! *snerf*
Alexis Hiroshi chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
I liked it...it was the laugh that I need this morning. I've got one about Tasuki but it's a bit more serious...I'm trying to make a funny one, but most of my funny stories lye in Weiss Kruez reviews...

please read my story though. Just look for my pen name
runaway ballista chapter 7 . 9/23/2002
I CANT STOP FREAKING LAUGHING! MAKE A SEQUEL MAKE A SEQUEL!

I love Tasuki&Chichiri too!

oh I know, put Chichiri and Tasuki in the sequel!
hello chapter 7 . 9/21/2002
that was a great story and im sad its over.
Nuriko no Mikos chapter 7 . 9/4/2002
NurikoHime: NOOOOOO! IT CAN'T END! IT'S TOO FUNNY! GOD, DEADLY PURPLE WAS SO SO HILARIOUS!

Tasuki: # $&$!

NurikoHime: I don't care if you're my muse or not! It was too funny!
anonymustache chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
**laughing hard** Run Tasuki RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! Run from the Barney! **gives Tasuki a hug**
TnM aka Touya no miko chapter 7 . 8/31/2002
OMG that was so funny too bad there's no more!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »