Reviews for Naruto: The Secret Songs of the Ninja
Maelstrom3682 chapter 10 . 11/8
Good story, can't wait to read more. Definitely engaging and written well.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 11/7
Interesting idea
voljin2 chapter 10 . 10/28
It's not that I don't like Naruto fighting with the Kyuubi but i'd really like him just fighting as a ninja with his own power and skill.
WiseSilver chapter 10 . 10/21
Alright, so I will admit, I thought the story was rather rocky from the start but this. This last chapter and the last several in fact have me sold. This is a damn good read.
This last battle was epic! I'm not a fan of the Hinata/Naruto pairing and had sorta hoped for a Sakura pairing instead but, whatevs. This is still good stuff. Keep up the hard work mate and take your time, writing is sucky work.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 10/9
She saw the hug while creeping, and left from sorrow. Dang it Hinata.
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 10/8
At first I was annoyed at your portrayal of Ino. Glad you had a better reason than it first appears.
kidloco chapter 3 . 10/5
was good hasta that white eye appear and ruin everything

but is good fanfic and continue reading (exept when that white eye appear, i will jump away)
blackhawk68 chapter 10 . 10/3
So, this is amazing. Seriously. I really admire and respect how you've managed to throw in so many curves and twists into the plot and the fact that you've done it very well, with the additive of throwing a major-character OC into the mix and still keeping everyone in character.
That said, I have a gigantic question. Where are the Konoha Council Members, especially Danzo? Did they die in Orochimaru's invasion? Also, if Danzo did die, what happened to Root? Or are we just kind of reading a universe where Danzo wasn't batshit crazy, didn't have a body full of eyes, and never founded Root? Because I can almost buy that more than some form of canon!Danzo dying during the invasion.
Confli chapter 10 . 9/15
I would like to congratulate you. This story is very very well made and is refreshingly different from most of the other stories here on fanfiction. Mainly I like the part where you don't make Naruto some uber godly being as it is in so many other things as you describe them feel quiet realistic in this unrealistic world of Naruto. You have done absurdly well at not sticking to the Kishimotos line of story and I am looking forward to reading the rest of the story. It has seriously lightened the mood of my many, otherwise so boring, night shifts and i would like to thank you for that. Keep up the good work, please.
usaginekohime chapter 10 . 9/8
This story is absolutely amazing! Had MrBright01 not already done it, I would have defininitely recommended this on TvTropes. Update soon if you can!
usaginekohime chapter 3 . 9/7
Just started reading this :) It seems really good! I like Keiji so far; you're doing well with the non-gary-stu-ness.
BakaFireKitsuneSama chapter 10 . 9/7
So I actually found this fic through the TV Trops recommendations page! And this fic is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see the main plot line!
Wyrd42 chapter 10 . 9/7
Dang it, caught up. The fight this chapter was done spectacularly. You didn't rely on any of the common ways this fight could go and has gone in other fics. I like the way the power up of unlimited access to Kyuubi chakra comes with the fatal flaw of completely overwhelming him with the Kyuubi's mind should he use too much. The secondary seal to restrain the Kyuubi was set up nicely, and used well.

However, don't you dare kill off Hinata after bringing her this far. The emotional investment would make her loss especially powerful, true, but I'm far more interested in the warm fuzzies than super angst.

Also, I like that Shukaku was able to kill Negi so easily, as it reflects the simple truth that, of the canon genin who made it to the semifinals, the only person less suited to fighting Shukaku was Hinata. The jyuuken would be completely and utterly useless, and Negi at this point had nothing else to rely on.
Wyrd42 chapter 6 . 9/3
I really enjoyed this mission, the characters involved, the way their different experiences shaped the course of it... it was really well done, quite original, and filled with characters I don't recognize but who could very easily have fit into the original story. I also like that they just missed the Chunin exams, though my opinions on what that means will have to wait until I've read a couple more chapters )
tayish chapter 10 . 8/30
So is this stir going to be a Naru/Hina story? But great story so far!