Reviews for Bloodrein: Rise Of A Legend
JadeDragon chapter 6 . 9/14/2016
They maybe my favorite chapter yet. I love the ritual
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
Omg the elders are so cool. And Erin shows a bit of badass
JadeDragon chapter 4 . 9/14/2016
Holy crap that was awesome meeting steel and Shawn's wolf form omg so good and damn long but great
JadeDragon chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Sean's introduction was funny as hell. And I felt like I was beside the three of them in the woods. This has been one of the best story's I've started to read in a very long time keep up the great work
JadeDragon chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
I felt like I was there I smelt and felt the rain . I wish I could hear the humming and song with my own ears keep up the great work
JadeDragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Really good start was like I was reading a published author. And in my opinion a great way to start a story
Xealishkin chapter 4 . 6/2/2015
Sudden events 'just' after the chapter began, with very little lead in.

But, but...BUT... that was a major build up to a very short conversation... :/ (was she trying to find him, or avoid him...?)

Loved the interest that it generated though! :D

(i smell a love triangle coming on! XD )
Xealishkin chapter 3 . 6/2/2015
Fifth para; brushing the dirt "of" to 'off'

"no one" para; the "three" to 'three'

confused, you said half dragon, but never mentioned wolf...?

The clothes make me think modern, but the feel kinda seems in a time passed.

maybe define some of the ambient emotion during the more action/intense scenes.

Wasn't it just morning... and then it's night again? (time warp? XD )

Confused, she seemed slightly upset that he actually accepted the invite.

hehe, "sweetheart"... XD that's irritatingly cute coming from a stranger! X3

I like how you began describing Erin's transformation, and left it half way in order to catch up with Darren.
Xealishkin chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
First para; "Thank full" to 'thankful'

Fifth para; water dripping "of" to 'off' (maybe)

From the first chapter to the second, there was a switch from 3rd person to first. (just a slight note)

There wasn't much lead into being or becoming a clan, just kinda 'bam!' in a a clan. :P (as a note though, you did soon after explain a bit more through Darren's point of view)

I like the cute kinda sleepy banter (as they're still soaking wet! XD ) between Erin and Darren, and the humming to singing topped it off nicely. Ray's little view there in the end was nice, but seemed a little out of place or unnecessary.
Xealishkin chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
So, it says "little girl", and I'm imagining a 6-8 year old. Not completely sure on the age as it's not mentioned, neither is a description of either character. However, the lack of specific detail in their description does slide more focus onto the situation itself, and I think the event is more important at this point in the story-being the very beginning, and you want to catch interest more than you want define characters. (just as a thought though; my -(curiosity/lack of imagery)- on the details made me slightly distracted. I think even a vague hint might have helped.)

Strong and interest invoking start to a story. (definitely interested in the symbolism behind the morphing pendant :D (...and dragon's roar! :D ))
slender chapter 31 . 1/16/2015
..I'm sorry...but out of that WHOLE chapter my favorite part was when Fire told Alex to watch his tone and called him boy. That was like a holy crap he's screwed moment. But this story is badass and I saw where you said there was a sequal. Definatly checking that out
slender chapter 30 . 1/16/2015
...I...there are no words for how to decribe my reaction.

:o -go with that
slender chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
May I quote Kevin Hart?

"Its about to go down"
slender chapter 28 . 1/16/2015
CELEBRATION?!
slender chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Ok I know its taken me a while to get back on here and back into this story and Im also aware I didn't review every chapter...but HOLY CRAP

Just the way the beggining of the chapter was set up! I think I cracked my tablet cause I was in suspense mode. I mean I knew what was going on but that was epically done. And the ending...wow.