Reviews for The Captain's Man
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
This is sooo good.
LelandraXTheXMage chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
excellent very interesting the mirror mirror episode is my favorite its very...compelling chapter 2?
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013 need Mirror Spock's POV on this and how he thought this was a good idea after that mind meld from Bones... _
zigra chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Impresive ) I'm not into slash anymore, but your text is really impressive. Thanks for sharing.
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
"Yeah, well…" you say. "The only one who knew was James Kirk." You had spent many a time up here. Imprisoned. Screaming. Naked. Looking at the stars. Listening to Kirk's laughter. Nobody heard.

"Kirk is dead. Whatever harm he has done to you is now in the past. I will not hurt you, nor will anyone else, on my honor as a Vulcan."

OMG I usually hate 2nd person, but this - I LOVE it! LOVE LOVE LOVE. And now I'm haunted by images of your Mirror!Spock, when he finds out - as he must, through the touch-telepathy - what your Kirk has done to your McCoy - and so wonderful that you don't spell it out, let unseen horrors taunt the edges of our mind. So many things which bring that world into immediate - gah, I can't even express myself right. "Damned good." "Fresh stiff." "Remains have been dealt with." We're right *there*, in that harsh, steel world, and the view of the stars, you break our hearts with the terrible associations it has. "Never." That one word, weighing so much. I... Oh, beautiful. ...the S/MC'ers really ARE the best!
I think I'd love to read more in this 'verse...
Milton Perry chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow! Thrilling. Enthralling. Captivating. Pure adrelanine.
qenie chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Very nicely done. Thanks.
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aw... I love Spock/McCoy, and I love to think they would make a match like this in the Mirror Universe!
Beautifully written!
Gih Kitsunesspblm chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Mirror verse is not really my thing, but I kind of liked it here. Somehow I think Spock could be a very deadly man/vulcan if he felt someone was in his way to be with Leonard.
Wolfa Moon chapter 1 . 1/25/2013