Reviews for All the Rage
carolinagirl919 chapter 6 . 4/11
Yaaaaaaasssssssssssssssss! (happy dance)

I have been waiting for this!

Now I'm sad. I'm sad because Joss is getting worse, John worried about her, Finch not knowing if there is a chance for her to survive this. (ugly crying)

I enjoyed the scene between Fusco and Taylor. Very well done.

Please don't turn Joss in to a zombie or kill her. I don't think my heart can take it.
Juliet chapter 6 . 4/7
I absolutely adore this story. I think you've converted me because fics involving zombies aren't usually my thing. It's great, I really like it.
Well done! I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. (Crossing my fingers that Joss won't die).
Nkhen chapter 6 . 4/4
Joss doesn't have long...especially if taylor is making post-carter plans! That little girl had better be a cure on legs. *no pressure little lucy!*

I too am now joining the patient masses, awaiting an update :-)
Nkhen chapter 5 . 4/4
Shaw...my favourite unemotive hero!never in vain

I liked shelley currs pov. that was my favourite bit. That irreverent side note about how her roomate had been delicious. Dry humour, love it!
Nkhen chapter 4 . 4/4
Hehe, you letthem get yheir swerve on...bless you!

Poor loves her too...but he's not in love with her. He would have to do it. I'm waiting expectantly for the dramatic turn, that viola! moment to give hope to the masses
Nkhen chapter 3 . 4/4
Joss...such a trooper! And john...incubation-time confessions before hallucinations set it
Nkhen chapter 2 . 4/4
Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaatttttt?!

How can you do that to Joss?! Im kinda floored...wait...oh...I just remembered the blurb. I see how your crafty mind is working. Onwards...

And I love taylor, so whoop whoop that he made an appearance :-D
Nkhen chapter 1 . 4/4
I kinda like zombie-apocalypse stories...then throw in the poi team and im sold!

I loved finch knocking off rotting-flesh monster-zombie things...very good start!
Dutchie chapter 6 . 4/3
Funky stuff. But very interesting. So it would be nice to have a cool ending.
ravenhusker chapter 6 . 4/2
Waiting with baited breath...
literaturechick chapter 6 . 4/2
This is tooo sad. PLEASE do not kill Joss. PLEASE let the little cure girl have gotten there in time. This is so very sad. Shaw and Lee are dead. Poor Joss, Taylor, John, Fusco, Finch. Please don't kill the remaining 5 and bear.
Misery Loathes Company chapter 6 . 4/2
I'm quite surprised the zombie!selfie thing hasn't taken off on tWD, TBH. As always, a lovely but sad update. Thank you. :)
SWWoman chapter 6 . 4/2
YAY! An update! I've been looking forward to this!

Good to know Bear is still alive and healthy. Please do not kill Carter, I don't think my heart could take it.

Taylor asking if he could live with Lionel broke my heart.
ravenhusker chapter 5 . 2/8
Ok now this is seriously one wild story. What in the world? :)
SWWoman chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
Poor Shaw! Glad you let her go out in a blaze of glory though. Fitting end for her.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »