Reviews for Perdition
DarknessRising10 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Oh my, another one! Ratchet will have his hands full with both the twins and two younglings to contend with.

I am already waiting in anticipation for whatever is brewing, and I don't think Sideswipe need worry about being bored for very long.

I had a little snort of laughter at the idea that Runner might want to become living transport (I found the idea of their chosen existence really quite sad). I can just imagine her each time she meets a new type of Cybertronian, "'Addy I wanna be like him." or "'Addy I wanna be one of those."

I really enjoyed this chapter and I hope to get to read more soon.
Crazygrrl XD chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I was told there would be sparklings and I wasn't disappointed! AAAAHHHH SHE'S SO CUTE I'M DYING! And I'm excited for another youngling! Will they get a mechlet this time? Or will it be another femme? I'm also curious as to how the farmer's story is going to fit into all this... Please update soon, I can't wait! :D
bots-only-no-cons chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
After finding and reading Sanctuary all the way through (I love it when you find a fantastic and complete fic to devote your attention too) I went straight to this to follow up. I love it already and look forward to more.
If you haven't read Sanctuary, go read it straight away!
Rocker-Princess-97 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Yay! An update! Loving this story! I'm interested to see what's causing the disappearances.
Yoru Hana1 chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Things are heating up.

Just curious, what is Dawnrunner primarily? A night walker? Dawn fae? Some how mortal? It going to come up?
Rocker-Princess-97 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I'm just going to say it now: awwe! So cute!
Now that that's out of the way, I must say I'm loving this story! There's so few Twins/Ratchet stories out there & it's quite honestly such a shame because it's a wonderful pairing & my OTP! I think you do a very good job with this pairing. Please continue soon!
electro moonlight chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
whoooo yay sequel *plants but on ground to camp out for next chapter*
DarknessRising10 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
First of all *squee* for the sequel arriving so much soon than I thought it would...sorry, had to get that out of my system. XD

Well I nearly lost my nose stud with the amount of snorts of laughter between the cringing at the bawdiness of the two femmes) at that opening sequence.

And aww to Dawn Runner. I am not much of a femme fan, (blame G1 cartoon Arcee for that, even in my youth she girly screamed too much for my liking) but as the spawn of the twins and Ratchet, I am in love with her impishness already. I love the idea of Sunstreaker treating parenthood on the same level as mastering art, that scene of him dressing her was very sweet (but don’t tell him). Not sure they could handle TWO imp-lings though.

*rubs hands* I cannot wait for this new adventure to kick off. Thanks so much for bringing us a sequel and as always, you have done a great job with this chapter. :D
Exactlywhat chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A lovely chapter! I love Dawn Runner! She's cute. .

And you are very welcome for betaing! I love doing it. .
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Absolutely adorable! Thanks for posting!
thepheonixqueen chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hi Ledishae! Good to see you again! Loving the new story! The idea of Ratchet and the Twins with a bitty femme is just so adorable! I am looking forward to reading more of this fic and hope to see more of it and your other fics soon!

P.S. Is it too much to hope for some sort of incident to happen to ratchet so we can have some worried twins?
Blissangel91494 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is very well written. I loved the first of the series and look forward to this one, very much. Please keep up the well done work.
CaMaRoFaN14 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Omg this is great. Why didnt I find this sooner :D? Regardless I cannot wait to see what you do with this story.
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Cute! XD
Drath Lex chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cute! I can't wait to see what the business with Unicron's Forge will be. Another grand adventure I hope, where Ratchet will get to have a few bad-ass moments of his own. And Sunny, Sides, and Ratchet all having different names is a cute little idea. Da, Pops, and Ma'ddy. Oh, and Ratchet's grand-creators on Chromia's side being the two femmes he examined is just insane. A perfect first chapter to start out with. Can't wait to read more!