Reviews for One More Night
twin1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Loved it, very interesting and captivating. Loved the conflict with Blaine's thoughts and the nightmare scene was clever. Of course I also loved the Blam friendship and definitely the Klaine! The note at the end was interesting too.

My sister showed me a music video on youtube the other day, set to one more night and everytime I see those words I think of it. You should watch it if you haven't already, it's Klaine and it's made out to be a movie trailer of a movie called 'one more night'. It's amazing and very well done, so much so, that even if Glee and Kurt and Blaine had never existed I would want to watch that movie. I'm actually pretty sad that it isn't real! Just type one more night klaine into google and it'll come up. It's only two months old and has almost 80,000 views, not bad for a fanmade video!
HarmonyLover chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This is also beautiful, and very kind to all parties involved - Blaine, Kurt, and Sam. You're so gentle with Blaine's confusion, with Kurt's - not forgiveness, maybe, but acceptance of the fact that he needs Blaine and no one else, and with Sam's understanding. It's all lovely. :)
DemigodGleek chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Can Ryan Murphy PLEASE come and read this fic? THIS is how it should go.
It's amazing, really.
Eponime chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love how you dissect all the thoughts and occurrences, and lay them out neatly with clearly-written labels so that us mere mortals can have a far deeper understanding of what's going on. I'm actually only slightly kidding. ;) it's truly fantastic. It's like this whole other alternate universe just opens up, but it's still based on canon events and it still ties in perfectly with them and everything is so logical and... *sigh* I wish I could write like that. Thank you so much for it. :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Somehow I find myself teary because of your author's note. Oh I'm far too emotional when my boys are concerned. But anyway, I think you've gotten into Blaine's headspace perfectly here. How the self-hatred he feels regarding the Eli incident is reflected in his current crush on Sam. Nobody else knows why Kurt and Blaine broke up, nobody knows that he did such an awful thing, and so how could anyone think that he'd develop feelings for his straight friend? He can do no wrong in their eyes, but he knows differently and so it tears him apart. Yet when it comes down to it, it's Kurt. They're not perfect yet, but they will be again.

It's so nice reading your take on what we discover with each new episode, and I truly can't wait to see what you produce within the next few episodes.
msashlyjudd8 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I loved this.
TellMeTheTruthAboutLove chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Loved this story! What a wonderful and well written insight into Blaine's psyche and the promised hint of a happy ending.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I had no idea this was Blaine's POV of Locked Out Of Heaven until it got to the scene where Sam called Blaine. Very very very good story :)