Reviews for Fezzes are cool
Agent York33 chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
No, I noticed it too
KnellaLuna chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Dude I highlighted it in my book and took a picture of it. It made my life.
sil chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Never mind that. The Doctor gets drunk?
sil chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
The Seventh Doctor spoke of magic. And there have been a couple of spin-offs where he really did meet Merlin. Not to mention that it was once suggested that he WAS Merlin.
Ziggy Starburst chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Of course every body did it's a doctor who reference that was hilarious
Nello Orella chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
HAHAHAHAH! I almost didn't read this because I saw the grammar, but I'm bloody happy I did. it was HILARIOUS! Oh my gawd... the dialogue was SIDE-SPLITTING! Thank you for that :)
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
The Seventh Doctor did mention magic a couple of times. He hasn't always dismissed it. As well as that thing in Battlefield there were also a couple of spin-off books in the eighties that involved him meeting Merlin.
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
The Doctor getting blind drunk is just plain wrong. The stuff about strawberries is repeating the lines from The Eleventh Hour, and it's important to remember that that was just after his regeneration. As for him getting drunk with Merlin, Battlefield in 1989 suggested that he WAS Merlin.
Luna Shadows chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
amazing that is all i have to say
Luna Shadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
i loved it but you need to put an encounter with the doctor, skulduggery, valkyrie, scrapegrace, and thrasher. then it would be a real party
pseudo-vulture chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I noticed that too! I think he did it on purpose. Great idea, really enjoyed this
ShegoRulz chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hahaha I loved this! That was so cool! Skulduggery Pleasant and Dr. who truly are the most awesome things :') Great job!