Reviews for Dream A Little Dream
Eiprej chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I'm gonna cry because this is literally the most adorable idea ever and I'm taken with it. Fluff in my KyouSaya? Just. Cries. So cute.
I love how easily the dialogue and actions flow! Your writing style is nice, and it fits so well with the premise of the story.
I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, even if my heart collapses from how cute it is. I also have problems with having things written out and wondering whether its good enough to post, but your stuff is wonderful so don't fret. C:
Drinkie chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Kyouko and Sayaka having a child together? should be interesting i'm looking forward to the next chapter there should be more fics like this
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This is so cute, Kyoko is cute, Sayaka is cute, Madoka is cute, this whole story is so cute! XD
Sunshine101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
It's still great so stop stressing! I loved how easily the dialogue flowed, but I did catch a few grammar mistakes like missing punctuation, so maybe you should get a beta reader? Anyways, you're great at description and I was totally not expecting them to adopt :O I was thinking that they were going to do in vitro fertilization haha
I love the direction that your story is going in so far so...
Update soon please (:
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh very cool chapter.
InsightfulMagician chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story so far! Excellent pairing and a very fluffy AU to present it in. :3
I'm looking forward to reading more of your works and if you want a beta reader or editor, I'd be happy to help.
Refute chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I just wanna point out that "Insert Name Here" is wrong, and that Sayaka is taller by an inch or two. But this is a really cute story, please continue!
Spitfires chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
uwu I'm so looking forward to seeing where this goes, fluffy chaptered kyousaya fics are the best. Great prologue, keep up the good work! -sx
Teehee chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hahaha, I'd like to see Kyoko being a 'dad' haha I imagen it to be funny and sweet update soon!
Insert Name Here chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Kyoko is taller than Sayaka.

Cute story you got going, I'd like to see you update soom, I really am loving it, and this is only Chapter 1!
nobody you know chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
cute. you should continue this but how will they have kids? I do imagine kyouko being a crappy "father" though.
kaito136 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Ahhhhh looking sooo forward to your next update, author-san! And i agree with you about the lack of AU. And damn, there's definitely need of more fluff under that one character name "Sayaka".

No complaind about this chapter, and housewife Kyouko is still as sexy as she in.

Hope to see an update soon!
Running 'Tard chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yes, indeed KyoSayaFTW!

It's nice to finally have a story like this where it's a bit more into the future and Family.

I really hope you update soon, I really wanna keep on reading!

I await the next chapter!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Good. Oh hooray
angel0wonder chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Sounds promising! Having babies be crazy. You're right, there should be more AU fics, with less suffering and all that. Not that I don't like the occasional suffering. Suffering be crazy. Anyway, looking forward to more!