Reviews for Dream A Little Dream
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This dialogue doesn't make that much sense:

"Anyway, Madoka called. Said she had some stuff to talk to you about." - so far so good.
"What'd she say?" - uhm, she said she had some stuff to talk about.
"Beats me." - what do you mean beats you? You just told her what she said.

That middle one probably meant to be "What about?" or something like that. It would make sense then.
Tobi chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
Hallelujah, you're back! I was excited to see an update, since this is one of the few fics I enjoy here. Looking good, and I hope to see some more from ya!
FoldedHands chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
As a matter of fact, I do remember that time you lied, but only because I reread the last two chapters before reading this one. I needed to refamiliarize myself with the story. Don't worry about it, we writers are shameful liars. It's in our nature.
Anyway, I am still enjoying this story. It's nice to see a sweet, simple depiction of Sayaka and Kyoko living together without the tragedy of Magical Girls hanging over their heads, and the topic of the two of them starting a family is adorable. The memory of their wedding night was heartwarming. There are a few things that bear clarification, though. They seem to be living comfortably, but Kyoko doesn't work and Sayaka is just a student teacher, so where does the money come from? Also, in the beginning of the last chapter, were they in college or high school? I guess I just automatically assumed it was college because they were living in a dorm, which would conflict with Kyoko's memory of her first time with Sayaka at age eighteen.
Keep up the good work, try to get more chapters out soon but don't stress out over it if you can't. We can wait.
arkhamangel827 chapter 3 . 9/3/2014
Kyakshii chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
Why have I not seen this before? I love it!
NetherMockingjay chapter 2 . 6/27/2014
This is so cute! There are so few fics for my OTP, and this one is just amazing! Thank you!
Eiprej chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
I'm gonna cry because this is literally the most adorable idea ever and I'm taken with it. Fluff in my KyouSaya? Just. Cries. So cute.
I love how easily the dialogue and actions flow! Your writing style is nice, and it fits so well with the premise of the story.
I'm definitely keeping an eye on this, even if my heart collapses from how cute it is. I also have problems with having things written out and wondering whether its good enough to post, but your stuff is wonderful so don't fret. C:
Drinkie chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Kyouko and Sayaka having a child together? should be interesting i'm looking forward to the next chapter there should be more fics like this
Sakural7865 chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This is so cute, Kyoko is cute, Sayaka is cute, Madoka is cute, this whole story is so cute! XD
Sunshine101 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
It's still great so stop stressing! I loved how easily the dialogue flowed, but I did catch a few grammar mistakes like missing punctuation, so maybe you should get a beta reader? Anyways, you're great at description and I was totally not expecting them to adopt :O I was thinking that they were going to do in vitro fertilization haha
I love the direction that your story is going in so far so...
Update soon please (:
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh very cool chapter.
InsightfulMagician chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Great story so far! Excellent pairing and a very fluffy AU to present it in. :3
I'm looking forward to reading more of your works and if you want a beta reader or editor, I'd be happy to help.
Refute chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I just wanna point out that "Insert Name Here" is wrong, and that Sayaka is taller by an inch or two. But this is a really cute story, please continue!
Spitfires chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
uwu I'm so looking forward to seeing where this goes, fluffy chaptered kyousaya fics are the best. Great prologue, keep up the good work! -sx
Teehee chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hahaha, I'd like to see Kyoko being a 'dad' haha I imagen it to be funny and sweet update soon!