Reviews for The Gateway
Elisa Uzu chapter 2 . 7/9
Please update please please
nagi92 chapter 2 . 5/9
I've just discovered this story and the previous one, I hope you'll update one day, but thanks anyway !
Dezzi95 chapter 2 . 4/19
I really wanna see Ron and Hermione's reaction please :P
jetman24 chapter 2 . 4/17
I really like this story, I hope it gets updated soon
Sylphrena33 chapter 2 . 2/6
This is great! I really like where this is going, and I really want to read the rest of this story! You should finish it! I think it has a lot of potential, and I admit that I'm really interested to see where it goes. Update please! :)
Ai Huiyuan chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
Nice sequel, I would like to read more, any intention to update soon? Even after four years?
flyboy-marine-Harm-Mac 4ever chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Please update please please please
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
Mooore!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
I love this story! It's cool seeing Harry/Tegalad as an adult elf. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
plz update soon
Phoenix-Fire-Queen chapter 2 . 4/30/2017
Well it's been two years since you have updated this story, I would think it abandoned. Please let us know it it is or not! I loved the first one and would like to see how this one goes!
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
Good story so far I was wondering if u could possibly do a filler between the immortal hero and the gateway
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
Looking forward to you next update!
ozzie93 chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
Why didn't Tegalah's sister in law come for the journey? You did mention that Elerosse have an heir.
Looking forward to the next update.
Truchement chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
So. I just read The Immortal Hero and this one... I love it so much ! But I guess i will have to wait to read more...