Reviews for Shirayuki Hime
snowberrii chapter 16 . 9/26/2013
Awwwww! It's the end! ;(

Now I have to look for that extra chap you were talking about. M-stuff, yeah! Haha! :D

Anyways, apart from the characters being a bit OOC, I can now say that this fic is really awesome. Thank you for writing this. It's truly read-worthy. Please continue writing more.

Good luck and I hope to hear more from you soon. :)

- snow
snowberrii chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Is it alright if I tell you that I actually giggled? I didn't sniffle this time; I giggled when I read the part where Yumi and Koma were turned to wolves. Even Rukia's line of thinking was priceless! A prince? I even thought so! Haha!

Kyouyaku... you were late! Wrong castle, eh?

Byakuya and Rukia doing that bold action in front of Renji may have made the huntsman's face as red as his hair lol.

This fic's really amazing!

So wait, if all is well, then, does that mean the next chapter is the last one? I even followed this story! I read using my iPod so I couldn't particularly know if the story I read was complete already. ;(
snowberrii chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Byakuya and Rukia were just too cute. Somehow I liked their OOCness here haha. It's not everyday I read a ByaRuki fic with them being so shy but familiar around each other anyways.

I hope the battle ends well.

Um, I want to apologize if I write reviews in different tenses. Haha. The reviews for the first chapters were written in present while the recent ones were reviewed in past. I'm really sorry if it confused you. Lol.
snowberrii chapter 13 . 9/25/2013
I think... I think I just cried. *sniffles*

I am not even fond of Yaoi, but I can honestly say that Yumi and Koma's story was truly beautiful. Yumi's not as wicked as everyone thought. He was only hoping for love, too. I wish he and Koma get a happy ending.

I kind of felt unconfortable with the bath scene. Nonetheless, this chapter was still absolutely beautiful.
snowberrii chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
Yumi and Komamura like each other! Oh my gee! That's a big twist! I was suspecting already in the previous chapters, but I was still surprised. Thank god you made Yumi this way, still capable of loving, unlike the evil Queen in the movie I've told you about.

And the scene where they were all crying was heartbreaking. Rukia would look so beautiful in a glass coffin filled with flowers; but what is beauty without life?

P.S.: I dearly hope that Yachiru gets to distract Kenny. Lol. xD
snowberrii chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Gaaaaaaah! Poor Rukia! I hope the kiss wakes her up.

That's.. That's the only thing I can say. *sniffs*
snowberrii chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
All I can say is Byakuya is a total as*hole here. Why so cruel to Rukia? And to even say those harsh words like Rukia meant nothing to him at all! Bad Byakuya! I hope you realize your mistake because Rukia is now in danger!

Anyways, it's adorable to see the kids warming up to Rukia.

And who's 'him' Yumi was referring to? Ukitake? Or Komamura? I'm sure Ukitake has never been left out in the cold lol. Or maybe he was referring to both. xD
snowberrii chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
Finally! The ByaRuki moments that I'm craviiiiiiing! Moooooreeeee! I need my ByaRuki fix! Haha!

Now I understand Byakuya. It's thoughtful of him to think that. But it's still a bit insensitive of him to tell those to Rukia since he could have had voiced out his thoughts in a more precise manner. But anyways, what's a romantic fic for without some angst and drama? Kudos to you for that! :)

I guess Hiyori just misses Renji so much. Yachiru's being her usual self again lol. Toushiro and Byakuya getting familiar with each other is not surprising, both are equally sleepy! Haha! And oh, I hope Hanatarou is doing OK now.

Yumi is getting desperate now. I love your twists. Corset? And a comb? Your ideas are truly catchy!
snowberrii chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Yes! Renji did not die! The end part was fun to read; especially since it reminds me so much of the relationship those two have. (And he has to live, or Hiyori will drag him back from the dead to kick his sorry as*! Haha!)

Something's going on between Yumi and Komamura. He wouldn't cry for something so trivial such as one of his men hurting. Feels to me like they were lovers before or something. Hmmm! Definitely interesting!
snowberrii chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
I really feel like this story is similar to a certain movie. Was this story, perhaps, inspired by 'Snow White and the Huntsman'? Please correct me if I'm wrong. But it does have certain concepts similar to the said movie.

Anyways, it's great to have the as*-kicking Rukia back.
snowberrii chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
There goes Kyouraku with his Isshin-like antics! I can just imagine the two of them being the best of friends lol. Although they are like that, they know when to handle a situation seriously.

Rukia's in danger, especially Komamura on the loose. It did not take too long for Yumi to realize that Kyouraku and Byakuya are aware of something. If only Kyouraku has kept his mouth shut! Scr*w the serious-thingy about Kyouraku I've said above. Lol.
snowberrii chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Kyouraku feels more like Isshin to me. Haha! But he's as goofy as the Ex-Captain anyways. It must have been very hard for Byakuya to cope with a father like that. Just imagine how Ichigo's doing in Bleach. Lol. But it's cute (agaaaaaaaaaiiiiin!) when Kyouraku refers to himself as Byakuya's papa and calls for Nanao the way Isshin does to Masaki. xD

Now it's time for them to go to Yumi's castle and see what the wicked Queen is up to.

Renji likes Rukia. Quite obvious. Somehow I get the feeling that your story is somewhat similar to a movie I have watched. I truly admire his determination to protect Rukia even going as far as sacrificing his own life for the sake of her own.

Daaaaaaa*n! You got me totally hooked!
snowberrii chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
That's some angsty chapter you have.

Byakuya, you m*ron. Why did you say that to Rukia? It's a good thing that Renji came just on time or she would have suffered a lot more. I'm sure though that Byakuya's words had hurt himself more. He was doing it for Rukia anyways. But still...

The way he had said it felt like he was trying to get her as a concubine (indirectly, of course).

Imagining Rukia doing those chores for the children are just too... exceptionally cute! (How many times did I write that word already?! Lol!) Seems to me she's liking the idea of having children in the house and taking care of them. I'm sure she can be a great mom! (And one that can kiss a*ss too!)

Right. I'll just keep reading and see what will happen next. Haha! :D
snowberrii chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Aww. Shirayuki Hime is so thoughtful.

I find the conversations between Rukia and Byakuya entertaining. They haven't lost their sarcastic selves even in a situation such as this lol. That's a plus, because they are portrayed that way in the Bleach verse (except less playful for Byakuya's part).

Anyways, I find the children really funny. Their expressions are just too cute. Even Ishida! Haha! He looks extremely cute as a Chibi! xD

Even Ikkaku and Yumichika! I can just imagine the two of them pissing each other's ass*s off. In the end though, they still care for the other deeply, enough to risk their lives for the sake of the other. I'm not sure about Yumi here, but that's the kind of man Ikkaku is (and the real Yumi in Bleach).

And here comes Komamura! I hope he has enough sense of justice to be able to distinguish what is right from wrong lol.
snowberrii chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
The dwar- I mean the children are so adorable! Toushiro as Sleepy? Can't even imagine! It fits him actually! His eyelids appear always drooped anyways (but then again, Kubo always draws eyelids that way lol). Hiyori is so cute, too. Eventually, I'm sure she'll warm up to Rukia even more.

I think Hisana and Rukia in here are not related. Rukia's the only child of Ukitake, right? They just merely look like a carbon-copy that Byakuya has been caught off guard for a moment. But again! I'm not sure what surprises you have in store for us. Hisana and Rukia could have been twins and Hisana could have been taken by Yumichika and thrown to a far away land so as to decrease the number of competition he had. Hmmm... I guess my imagination went a bit overload. Loool.

Alright! You got me totally hooked. I want to read more.

I've actually read a couple of chapters already. I only review a story once it got me completely hooked. Um, that's a compliment. Haha!

Anyways, still doing great!