Reviews for Shelter
DoctorBonesFannibal chapter 16 . 5/12
You're a really good writer, and love this story. Of course you deserve our loyalty, as it understandable at things happen, and you are trying to finish it, and many would just leave it and not doing it. So basicly you're awesome, you're story is awesome :)
NYPDBURN07 chapter 16 . 5/11
Ugh I love this story you must finish it! lol
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 16 . 4/29
Wow wow hit and then such tension at the end and I want more very good job.
Loopy chapter 16 . 4/12
Yay, you're back!
Bad Vance, very naughty of you to cock-block our guys. Hope they get to finish soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
flutterbyqueen chapter 16 . 4/3
Enjoyed it more than I can say! Glad you picked the story up again and I am looking forward to more. I want to say that you did a wonderful job of getting back into their heads even with the long pause. Great writing!
Psyche53 chapter 16 . 3/30
Consider yourself spanked, and welcome back! Great chapter!
faldo chapter 16 . 4/1
Very enjoyable , looking forward to more.
summersquares chapter 16 . 3/31
Shit on a dime, huh? Boy do I know nights like that. You know what makes me feel better? A list. Yeah, baby, numbers will see you through. For you, Fibonnacci:

1. Leon, first in the office. A little thing, but a thing of beauty. A little backstory to explain away his presence, and to start Shelter on its way again.
1. The chilling vision of Jarvis lurking in Vance’s office (sanctum…yes!). He always seemed like a crow to me.
, love the little details. The cloaking device to ensure privacy. Okay okay so it isn’t Star Trek, but hell, it seems like a cloaking device. I *could* have said “cone of silence” now, couldn’t I. Ah, Agent 86. My first love.
3.“sat easy with him” – great phrase
5. Oooh. Estes. Now a chill really did run up my back.
8. You have Vance’s voice just right. Respectful but just barely. “Stink to high heaven.” I can see it! And the weight on his shoulders…sometimes I think I can see him buckle a little, on the show.
13. Damn, you are so good at language. I NEVER know what to call things…”tried to put a dog collar on a cobra”! Hah! And even “don’t tell me there isn’t a part of you that thinks someone should be headed to the Hague for this.” Love it.
21. And then calling in Gibbs. Yeah, baby!
34. Opening paragraph of Gibbs and Tony was a lovely mix of sexy soreness and alliteration (cool crisp cotton) and domesticity (the scent of Gibbs and the wonders of a night’s sleep)
55. Happy language: “sleep-rough rumble”; “blissful defiance”; “heavenly space”; “satisfied” pressed up against “stunned”;
89. You couldn’t know but I really love it when Gibbs kisses Tony’s head, in any way, anytime. Gets me right here.
144. Tony’s aggression and Gibbs’ willingness to give into it. shiver Okay dare. another shiver
233. Tony’s surprise at Gibbs capitulation, showing the newness of the relationship, but the fact that he trusts Gibbs to stop him if he doesn’t like what happens next shows the depth of their connection already. Well done.
377. The slow settling of Tony’s weight and body along Gibbs, mouths so close together. Beautifully choreography.
610. Another lovely paragraph of opposites…Gibbs’ uncertain hands and Tony checking in on Gibbs…and then Gibbs’ disappointment and Tony’s reaction to Gibbs blown pupils.
987. Oh, I got lost a minute. Gibbs quieter than usual breaks my heart a little for some reason, and then this was gorgeous: “Tony’s throat, on the other hand, was full of all the words that were just aching to be set free.”

610987 (too busy reading to add). I just love love love that even though Gibbs is the one who is making the stop even as he is the one who isn’t stopping the most. Ahhh.
6102(987). And then I laughed out loud, the picture of Tony’s fingers, Gibbs answering….oh no…hee hee…
2(610)3(987). And, the perfect ending…Gibbs TALKING, sharing his gut like he hasn’t before. Sigh. So happy that this story is continuing. Thank you.
Squares
LaiaJambalaya chapter 16 . 3/31
VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!
tonysmel chapter 16 . 3/30
What a rush to see an update. I've missed this fic so much, and welcome it back with open arms!
So...I don't blame Vance at all for being pissed. How repugnant that Estes' actions were sanctioned. Hope the team get him and crush him like the bug he is!
On the up side, I love seeing Tony and Gibbs so happy and comfortable with each other. Now if their phones would just not ring at the worst time...
So happy to see this story back and moving forward. Can't wait to see where this goes, case-wise, Tibbs-wise, and team-wise. Welcome back!
starchasr2737 chapter 16 . 3/30
I am SO happy to see this updated! Thank you for not dropping it :)
combatcrazy chapter 16 . 3/30
Dang, talk about the bad timing. That really sucked. LOL Looking forward to your next chapter.
unedune chapter 16 . 3/30
hi myshame7
started reading this story when you first started it!
really enjoying and glad to see you are back
una
angelscatie chapter 16 . 3/30
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
Silverfox588 chapter 16 . 3/30