Reviews for Shelter
Loopy chapter 17 . 8/27
Please, please, please continue this great story! I check in every so often hoping for more as I have done since it first appeared (2013? Really?) and it so deserves to be completed. The story has evolved with believable character development, a captivating narration style and brilliant smut!. Lets hear the 'plan', I'm sure it will be a '*really* good plan'.
SpecialAgentLeonie chapter 17 . 4/18
I simple love this! :D Please update soon? :)
Guest 5 chapter 17 . 3/7
Amazing so far. Hi love how they finally gave in to their desire/love for one another. I can't wait to see how this ends.
EmeraldBabe chapter 17 . 1/14
I feel like I'm stalking you through your fics :-) but I can't not tell you how much I'm enjoying your writing.

Wow! This is one mammoth piece of work. I'm in awe of the amount of time and effort that's gone in to it. The plot details and the characterization are great. It sure doesn't hurt that the sex is HOT too. I love the Jethro/Tony dynamic you've created in the wake of Gibbs's emotional sea change. His love for DiNozzo has just smacked him in the gob and knocked him for six. It's like he's had six days to come to terms with his feelings, when Tony's been dealing with his for six years, so he's a bit behind.

I hope you get to complete this. But if you don't, I can make up an ending in my head, and still think you've created an amazing piece of work here. Thank you.
MHL chapter 17 . 1/11
Can't wait for the finale and the "really good plan"! Well written story.
interested reade chapter 17 . 11/4/2015
Okay so first off, I'M LOVING THIS FIC. Like seriously, I have been reading it for like 4 days. You sooooo need to finish it! Amd im not loving it simply for the naughty bits (although those are good). The story is beautifully written, and the case is interesting! Thank you for a great story so far, I can't wait to see what happens when Gibbs and DiNozzo come face to face with Estes. You are truly talented, since most fics only keep me interested into maybe the 3rd chapter, amd ive made it to 17! KEEP WRITING PLEASE, I WILL CHECK BACK OFTEN!

YOU ROCK!
megamom2 chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
This was a very strong chapter. I thought the scene in the elevator between Gibbs and McGee was very well done! Your description of the whole scene and Gibbs' thought processes was just as strong as the dialog. Impressive!
Rjones308 chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
Good story! I love how the relationship grew and is now so strong. Not liking the part where Tony slept with Ziva(not a fan), but I like how real McGee's reaction and slowly adjusted to the changes. It was real and honest. Can't wait for more!
DiNozzos probie chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Glad to see that McGee is finally coming around. I like how you explored his underlying feelings and issues. You are really getting so much better at the case stuff. It's well thought out and you have everyone in character. Gibbs' fears and admissions at the end are fantastic! I love how you had Tony stand up to him while understanding where Gibbs was coming from. They are in this together, in every sense of the word. Great update!
combatcrazy chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
Excellent chapter. Glad the Sec Nav and Vance saw it Gibbs' way. Looking forward to more.
NCISVU chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
I can't breathe! This was so intense. The anticipation! I don't know if I can wait for Ch. 18. I don't know if I can wait another second to find out what happens! I love McGee being conflicted about Gibbs and Tony's relationship, instead of just accepting it right away and the chat he and Gibbs had in the elevator was a great resolution to that. The case is so much fun (is fun an okay word for such a sick psychopath?). I love that Jarvis (who isn't an investigator) wants to go for the entirely too easy answer but ends up realizing that Team Gibbs is right. And I love, love, love Gibbs wanting to tie Tony to a chair at NCIS to keep him safe. LOLOL That's so Gibbs. It was great to see them work through that though. Can't wait for more!
jjd022980 chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
Wow the ending of this chapter a powerful one! That was beyond intense! Estes is going to be n real trouble pretty soon!
angelscatie chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
Great chapter. Keep up the great work and update soon please.
unedune chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
thanks myshame7

that was a great chapter
really enjoying your story