Reviews for Hypocrite
reader chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
that was a sweet end. loved it.
and also it was good to see sasuke beign such a clever kid, helping his brother out.
I had great time reading this story and I am pleased that I finally managed to have the time to read it through.
thanks for writing it!
reader chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
wow that was a surprise! I never thought hidan would come out and say it like that!
and I love that ending, what with itachi skipping school. it was cool and expressioning way to describe how unbalanced he was
reader chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
whee! that was interesting! wonder what hidan is hiding and what sasori is going to say.
glad to see sasuke and itachi getting along so well 3
reader chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
that was fun! and I just knew it! well, it was not too hard one since the summary says they will end up together... oh well. I can still be happy about it.
hehe, drunken itachi... it was also hilarious to imagine hidan talking about fighting elves. amusing drunk!
reader chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
nice chapter. I bet hidan just has a crush on itachi and doesn't dare to do anything about it and talks about it to kakuzu, who is bored with it.
or something... I think you have made itachi really cute. not sure about hidan but he does have some really cool behavioral patterns. like the eyerolling to the girls. and the fact that he doesn't care about anyone's thoughts.
reader chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
been wanting to read this for a while now but only now did I get the chance. so far it has been funny, just like you intended it to be. they seem like a very good friends :D
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Another amazing fic of yours. I love how you write smut it is soooo good. Can't wait for another fanfic of yours. :-)
Shokufeh Gilass chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
This was amazing as usual. Your writing is still as good as ever. :) I really enjoyed reading this.
Night-Being chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Ooooh! But this is so sweet! :) Hidan is in love with Itachi... damn it! Why won't he ever say anything? T.T And Itachi... that dumb silly won't notice anything either... ugh. So frustrating! Just lock them up somewhere to talk things through! Well okay now Itachi kind of knows Hidan likes him... Wonder what he'll do with that. O.o

And Itachi with 'fluffier ponytail'. :D God, someone should make a fan-art for this. :D Itachi in the morning, after several drinks, slight headache and a fluffier ponytail. :D Priceless! Love it! :D Cute! And now I demand the smut! ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Loving it!
raven1214 chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
Please update very quickly I want to know what happens
Hina's hime chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Really cool story bro can't wait for next update
IShipAlmostAnythingYaoi chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
I'm Intrigued, You Have To Write More,
Before My Brain Melts!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
I'm loving it so far! The way Kakuzu treats Itachi makes me sad... I hope things can be fixed in the future. Please continue!
MelloMethallica chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
woah there's a lot of tension in here, moo i just want itachi to clouth hidan he is being a right-ass bastard maybe itachi-chan should to a bit of teasing himself that would leave said bastard drooly. Kakuzu is sketchy as always love that dude with all my money. A fantastic read!