Reviews for Navy Comfort
"What's wrong, what did you remember."

Needs to be: "What's wrong? What do you remember?"

I understand that people make mistakes, but that's a bit of an obvious one when a section of your otherwise very good story makes fun of incorrect sentence structure. Oh, and "no talent for proofreading"? You can't be a writer, especially one who obviously knows how to write correctly, and say you can't proofread. You know what a split infinitive is for goodness sakes! But if you truly doubt your..."talent" (wasn't aware it had to be a talent in the first place) then you need a beta. A proper beta who knows about split infinitives and such as well. There is no excuse if you truly want to improve your writing. Just letting you know.

But anyway...can you tell i have a particular crush on the bit about making fun of the menus? It's my favorite because there aren't very many people I come across who care about that sort of thing, like I do. Great story. Very in character. Well done!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/6
Cute.
I really enjoyed reading this story. I normally don't like modern interpretations of P & P, but this one was great!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was so cute and well written and I loved it! Please write more dizzie!
just4storys chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
omg this is so sweet
you're a great writer
JRB chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You have a LOVELY voice that is just magnified by the beautiful love story of Will and Lizzie. This fic is MY navy :-D.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awwwwwww This is too cute T_T I love it. DR
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I read this ages ago, but never reviewed. Sorry about that. I loved it, thought it was absolutely adorable. :D
JohnFigmentHermanMonsterCoal chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I can't stop grinning because this is so darned perfect. Characterization, fluff, science of colors. This fic made me want to roll on a pile of giggles and daisies
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nicely written. Loved Lizzie's inner thoughts. Thanks for sharing your writing!
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Love this! The characterization is spot-on, and the banter is amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is too cute for words
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lovely :-) Nice dialog rhythm, too!
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
ahhhhh so much adorbs! This was hilarious and sweet and so, so good. I feel like you really epitomized their relationship in just a short little set of scenes, and that's very impressive. Looking forward to more!
in another world chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
aaaawww, i just died. So adorable and beautifully written!