Reviews for Navy Comfort
Absolutely lovely!
Lia13579 chapter 1 . 5/28
Loved this!
ChampionCharlie chapter 1 . 4/20
Stumbled upon this and loved it! I don't know how I ended up in Pride and Prejudice but this makes me want to read it!
lakita2 chapter 1 . 1/8
Nice
voodoomarie chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
So well written. and Sweet.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Loved this story. Darcy ordering chicken was really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
"What's wrong, what did you remember."

Needs to be: "What's wrong? What do you remember?"

I understand that people make mistakes, but that's a bit of an obvious one when a section of your otherwise very good story makes fun of incorrect sentence structure. Oh, and "no talent for proofreading"? You can't be a writer, especially one who obviously knows how to write correctly, and say you can't proofread. You know what a split infinitive is for goodness sakes! But if you truly doubt your..."talent" (wasn't aware it had to be a talent in the first place) then you need a beta. A proper beta who knows about split infinitives and such as well. There is no excuse if you truly want to improve your writing. Just letting you know.

But anyway...can you tell i have a particular crush on the bit about making fun of the menus? It's my favorite because there aren't very many people I come across who care about that sort of thing, like I do. Great story. Very in character. Well done!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I normally don't like modern interpretations of P & P, but this one was great!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was so cute and well written and I loved it! Please write more dizzie!
just4storys chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
omg this is so sweet
you're a great writer
JRB chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You have a LOVELY voice that is just magnified by the beautiful love story of Will and Lizzie. This fic is MY navy :-D.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awwwwwww This is too cute T_T I love it. DR
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I read this ages ago, but never reviewed. Sorry about that. I loved it, thought it was absolutely adorable. :D