Reviews for Navy Comfort
FatPatricia515 chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This was beautiful and lovely. The dialogue and phrasing were charming.
HermioneGirl96 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
This. Is. So. Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
Love it!
Windchimed chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
I really enjoyed their date!
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
so sweet
1life2rock chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
Absolutely lovely!
Lia13579 chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Loved this!
ChampionCharlie chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Stumbled upon this and loved it! I don't know how I ended up in Pride and Prejudice but this makes me want to read it!
lakita2 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Nice
voodoomarie chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
So well written. and Sweet.
EngLitLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Loved this story. Darcy ordering chicken was really funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
"What's wrong, what did you remember."

Needs to be: "What's wrong? What do you remember?"

I understand that people make mistakes, but that's a bit of an obvious one when a section of your otherwise very good story makes fun of incorrect sentence structure. Oh, and "no talent for proofreading"? You can't be a writer, especially one who obviously knows how to write correctly, and say you can't proofread. You know what a split infinitive is for goodness sakes! But if you truly doubt your..."talent" (wasn't aware it had to be a talent in the first place) then you need a beta. A proper beta who knows about split infinitives and such as well. There is no excuse if you truly want to improve your writing. Just letting you know.

But anyway...can you tell i have a particular crush on the bit about making fun of the menus? It's my favorite because there aren't very many people I come across who care about that sort of thing, like I do. Great story. Very in character. Well done!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I really enjoyed reading this story. I normally don't like modern interpretations of P & P, but this one was great!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was so cute and well written and I loved it! Please write more dizzie!