Reviews for Navy Comfort
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 4/6
Cute.
I really enjoyed reading this story. I normally don't like modern interpretations of P & P, but this one was great!
Needle In A Haystack chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
That was so cute and well written and I loved it! Please write more dizzie!
just4storys chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
omg this is so sweet
you're a great writer
JRB chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
You have a LOVELY voice that is just magnified by the beautiful love story of Will and Lizzie. This fic is MY navy :-D.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Awwwwwww This is too cute T_T I love it. DR
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I read this ages ago, but never reviewed. Sorry about that. I loved it, thought it was absolutely adorable. :D
JohnFigmentHermanMonsterCoal chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I can't stop grinning because this is so darned perfect. Characterization, fluff, science of colors. This fic made me want to roll on a pile of giggles and daisies
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nicely written. Loved Lizzie's inner thoughts. Thanks for sharing your writing!
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Love this! The characterization is spot-on, and the banter is amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is too cute for words
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lovely :-) Nice dialog rhythm, too!
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
ahhhhh so much adorbs! This was hilarious and sweet and so, so good. I feel like you really epitomized their relationship in just a short little set of scenes, and that's very impressive. Looking forward to more!
in another world chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
aaaawww, i just died. So adorable and beautifully written!
ingeniousmacabre chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
My good man, this is literature.

Thank you for sharing such an excellent piece with us. This is superb. I love your turn of phrase, the way you portrayed their relationship... This is one of the most well-written pieces I've read in a while. Wonderful, amazing job. Just... Brilliant.

Very, very awesome.