Reviews for Navy Comfort
Dimensional Roamer chapter 1 . 2/23
Awwwwwww This is too cute T_T I love it. DR
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 2/15
I read this ages ago, but never reviewed. Sorry about that. I loved it, thought it was absolutely adorable. :D
JohnFigmentHermanMonsterCoal chapter 1 . 1/19
I can't stop grinning because this is so darned perfect. Characterization, fluff, science of colors. This fic made me want to roll on a pile of giggles and daisies
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nicely written. Loved Lizzie's inner thoughts. Thanks for sharing your writing!
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Love this! The characterization is spot-on, and the banter is amazing. Thank you for sharing this!
5arboosha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This is too cute for words
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lovely :-) Nice dialog rhythm, too!
Flowers47 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
ahhhhh so much adorbs! This was hilarious and sweet and so, so good. I feel like you really epitomized their relationship in just a short little set of scenes, and that's very impressive. Looking forward to more!
in another world chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
aaaawww, i just died. So adorable and beautifully written!
ingeniousmacabre chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
My good man, this is literature.

Thank you for sharing such an excellent piece with us. This is superb. I love your turn of phrase, the way you portrayed their relationship... This is one of the most well-written pieces I've read in a while. Wonderful, amazing job. Just... Brilliant.

Very, very awesome.
Hope's Mom chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This is soooo nice. Their "first date" was rather sweet - we should all be so lucky. Thank you for sharing your story!
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
The characterizations are spot-on and the humor is pitch-perfect. Will and Lizzie are written so perfectly that I just a;skdfja can't.
Great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Love it!
Crumby chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nice! Well done.
allthehouseslookthesame chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
absolutely, positively DEAD. you did a fantastic job, and I'm just dying in all my feels. THANK YOU FOR YOUR FACE 3 :)