Reviews for Fifty Ways To Say Goodbye
SoulfullyInclined chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
I like it.
Purple-Jaxie chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
What?! Where's Angela? Please say they will meet soon. On the lighter side Shawn is evolving (or reconnecting with himself). Thanks for the update looking forward to more.
stlchulita chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
I followed this story awhile ago and forgot so when I saw the update I had to read the story again lol. I hope you continue working on it, interested to see what happens when Angela does reappear.
MalfoyPotter11 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I love Boy Meets World! I grew up with that show. It's really the best. Totally classic I say. I didn't even know there was a section here for the show and when I found it I was ecstatic! Yours was the first story I pulled up and I love it. I'm already anxious to read more.
Dragon77 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
I love it chapter 5 was great and I know chapter 6 will be even better so update soon.
blkpunk311 chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
I really like it! Update soon please!
Purple-Jaxie chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Yes, you updated. I am eagerly awaiting the encounter between the two. A hound-dog Shawn and a...can't wait for Angela.
Dragon77 chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
Purple-Jaxie chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
Yes! Each chapter gets better. Cannot wait to see what else you have in store.
Purple-Jaxie chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
What a cliffhanger! I await anxiously for an update. This is certainly a breath of air in the S/A department. I am hoping that they end up together in the end :)
michkk2010 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Nice beginning..Can't wait to read th rest :)