Reviews for Tails
Foxluna chapter 2 . 4/8
Oh I wonder what'll happen in the third chapter lol
otaku cham chapter 2 . 2/21
god im hopelessly perverted but his tur- nothing! yukio was still buried in rin after eight hours!? *feels somehig strange within me* oh my god he was still in him even after they fell asleep!?turn on! wait you didnt hear that!0/./0
otaku chan chapter 1 . 2/21
omg what is it what could it be...*sarcatic voice*...*dies of nosebleed afer that*
SeverusDmitri18 chapter 2 . 1/2
Muahahaha! More chapters please!
izumooichi chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Lol they went at it like bunnies
Mercy chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
This is amazing! You are really talented. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Monochromatic Ink chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
There should be more tail kinkiy-ish stories like this on FF... u.u
It's Yukio, by the way. I think it has already been mentioned, but it has not been corrected yet.
vamptigergal chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Please post it soon!
Yuuhi Hikari chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Spoiler, it's Yukio, not Yuukio...
As for the story, I quite like it... Well, the best from the other stories of O. YukiRin, and I'm quite surprised some people had same thinking with me... The last episode of Ao no Exorcist attracted me...and I did quite sense a slight Yaoi in there (just how I sense it being a Yaoi fangirl) , and how Rin get so sensitive just by touching his tail... That gave me a simply Yaoi pairing from Ao no Exorcist.
Dun mind telling me how you planned this story? (Dun bother looking at mine, I can't write any after school's exam, I need just a week...it started next Tuesday and I'm freaking nervous)
ella chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
you liar
SwampyGreenie chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
omg where is it?! D:
Bluewhiteichigo chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
More chapters!
Nessie-san chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
I'm following it... but shouldn't this not be on the completed list, if there's gonna be a third one?
bluestrawberry chapter 2 . 6/11/2013