Reviews for Don't Let Me Down
Jordan Crane chapter 1 . 11/18
This was so good, I would love to see it as a full story. I've been reading a lot of crappy stuff lately and this was so refreshing, thank you.
Sushi chapter 1 . 5/18
This is a world of emotions and life sprouting, showing the mental and physical problems,and pain. It creates a great story line and buries the hearts of us all deep within.
Hell Berry chapter 1 . 3/27
I love it! I agree with what safiraprl said, this story is too good to be just a one-shot story!
Dark Knight HQ chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I love this so much! The romance, the drama... Ugh, it's just amazing! Like all your stuff actually; you What is Love? series and all your one shots are brilliant! ~ Dark Knight HQ xx
Diative chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
I loooove Batman x Harley. Thanks boo for such a great story, ahh
safiraprl chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
The story is great and have such high potential to be a full story instead of a one-shot
brucestevens58 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Never ever stop make harley and batman fanfiction
Matisse-Sage Neidinger chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
I loved all of those Batman stories that you made. I'm a big DC Fan!
:-D
Also, if you want more people to see it, just an idea, use Wattpad. Also, not trying to be rude, but check your spelling grammar.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Love this story.
ShiaraRocker93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
AWESOME
Chloe 3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
I absolutely love all of your fanfics! Especially the "Barley" ones, as I tell my friends. This one I really loved and you are a really good writer. I was reading the "What is love?" fics and was thinking to myself, "Oh my gosh, these are amazing!" and I also was thinking that they deserved to be a book! That would be amazing, even though i think its a long shot (no offense to your writing, it is amazing, just the thought of a barley fanfic book is a little far-fetched) Still, amazing reads, thanks for providing them!
The Book of Eli chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Such tender emotion… i like it...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You should had made this to something
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 8/20/2014