Reviews for Don't Let Me Down
The Book of Eli chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Such tender emotion… i like it...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
You should had made this to something
Lukalukageno chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Awww:')
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Awww:')
Sweet
Dead Hero chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Awe. This could become a really good story, like a two shot or ten chapters-at the most. Please update!
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Nice bit of pathos, quite believable. While I wouldn't mind a prequel/sequel explaining further about how Harley killed the Joker, the story does fine standing on its own. And both Harley and Bruce were in-character, and had good chemistry.

One real nitpick, I'm not sure why Bruce's dialogue was totally italicized, as everything else was formatted fine, for the most part. It was rather distracting, so I have to point it out.

Otherwise, it was an awesome drabble, and I hope you do more with the Bruce/Harley pairing, because it needs your fine efforts. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
You should make this into somethin I love your story's
Sebastain Michaelis chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Omg! PLEAS KEEP WRITING HxB I LOVE THIS SHIPPING! AND YOU ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS!Honesty,I have been more crazy for this couple since i played arkham city.I cant stop ripping the type of harelys OHHHHHHHH,Can you write a story about that?(I mean like something that is related to the game,and could sorta happen with that setting.) Lol,you dont have to but xP its just a thought...
pinkiepop chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was so awesome I just dont bet why there isnt any fanart if there is so many fanfictions
heomaiseo chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Is this a spoil of What is Love 2 ?
If it is. Then this is very interesting.
Fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
awwww cute
eva017 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
AMAZING... KEEP WRITING MORE!
darkassassin619 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was good I liked it. It was nice to see how Harley let her emotions go and bats held her close. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I really, really love this pairing and would love to see more about Harley's return to Gotham. Also maybe a prequel telling us how this all got started. I love the Bruce Harley pairing and think that there are so many places it can be taken but I really like what you've done with it!
Werewolf Hero chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
really good story. However I seriously doubt killing Joker is a murder.