Reviews for The Feint
quadjot chapter 2 . 2/2
This was messed up in the best possible way.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Even though Peeta was very dark and different from usual, it made sense. This was a more realistic response to the games, that it does transform people for the worst and make them do horrible things because they are so desperate to survive.
liljennmartin chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
I liked the dark & twisty spin on both characters!
Luke chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
That was dark... And amazing :D
DarkJosey66 chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Im sorry i was a little harsh in my last review or biased whatever even though Katniss still pisses me off second only to Gale and hate that is where she might end up
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Wow this story was awesome and it left me feeling a messy mix of emotions but in the end it left me kinda pissed off and i thought Katniss from canon was a bitch jesus christ and whats funny is Peeta is a monster here but Katniss ends up being as much of a monster as him
babyvfan chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
...

Okay, give me a moment to digest all that.

...

Alright. I did. And all I have to say is wow. Though I wasn't all that fond of the story, I have to give it you you did well by going outside the norm and delivering a completely different Peeta who definitely left the games touched.

Well done
babyvfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Please know that I don't mean to sound mean, but...that seemed too wrong to me. Their first time together didn't seem like an inexperienced fumbling. It seemed more like rape. After all the girl wanted to prove she could be sexy. She didn't mention anything about sex. And Peeta is nothing like the one I'm used to. He seems more like Haymitch but more violent
hilster72 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Really enjoyed this foray into dark!Peeta...so screwed up!
hilster72 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Just finished ch1...so Peeta's a real prick. So well written I had to punch my pillow pretending it was his face! Haha. Enjoying reading far too much!
SlowlyDivergingAllAtOnce chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
dAMN

ok SO I don't cuss often- out loud at least. ask my friends. ask BAE. but HOLY FUCKING SHIT
t.k chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I thought this story would be totally different when I first clicked on this fic! I thought Petta would be nicer, and Katniss-damn-I didn't see that coming. I thought there was a nice similarity between Petta and Kat on how they won the games, I mean they both won the games with unexpected strategies. Overall this was a nice fic, I just wasn't expecting it to go like this.
It-was-so-human chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Whoa, holy crap.

I was reading another story that, while completely well-written, features a Peeta beyond toothachingly sweet. So, to counteract that I searched for stories with a darker Peeta and ohmygosh I'm so glad to have found this. It was exactly what I needed but definitely not something I expected. It was aching and dynamic and just intense in such a crazy way.

I was so incredibly excited to see your ending that paralleled the books! Such a pleansant somewhat surpise in an au. It also really helps explain Katniss' actions in a far more in-character way. Just so perfect.

I wish we were friends so I could bug you to maybe, you know, if you're bored or something revisit this world. I don't know, maybe like an epilogue, a victory tour, anything. You created a story with such damaged but engrossing characters and I will probably never get over it. (But I'll try to start by reading all your other stories for now.)
donmaribello chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Okay, I have officially read this around 8 times now and barely now I'm reviewing. I don't know how to describe how much I love it and please I beg! I plead that you write one more chapter.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Well done you're very talented.
Lilyzinha chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
i really wanted you continued!