Reviews for Superheroes and Secret Identities
THIS IS SO SWEET! I love love looooove it!
Queen-O-Castle chapter 1 . 8/23
I'm so happy you did something like this! I always wonder how his kids would react to finding out their dad had basically saved the world. LOVED IT!
Absolutely adorable! A wonderful representation of why Harry chose not to tell his kids before they went to school. A very enjoyable read :)
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 3/17
I think this is one of the best stories of this topic ever! It has just enough dismay and clueless-ness as well as an excellent response!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Awesome story! James is so cute. :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
AHAHAHHA aww that's so cute. I can totally imagine all of Harry's family being like "Harry Potter did what?!"

It's so weird thinking of him as a dad. You know, it's like the thing where kids tend to think their parents' lives centre around themselves and that they had no lives before their children came along... and then you get something written from Harry's son's perspective and it's like. WOAH.
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Enjoyed this one :) Great job!
LuxEterna1 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
oh nice story i like it
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
i love your james sirius...
Loveit chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I don't even know why but every time I read this I want to cry! I love this story sooooooooooooooo much!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Aww. So cute! Thanks for this awsome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Awww- I loved it! Wonderful, I always like to read about the next generation learning something of Harry's life and aventues before they all came along (because let's face it- it IS pretty unbelievable) Great Job!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
That was so cute! And well-written and brilliant and adorable! Thank you!
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 5/28/2013