Reviews for His Captain
Raven The Fox chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
I would say do a sequel but that's totally up to you. It's a good story, some grammatical errors but that's to be expected. No ones perfect. I like it.
Yurifan666 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
vbeihbvgoiebvgoiwano I was so sad for Tony ;A; good story!
RockerBabe414 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
OMG I'M CRYING BABE! *sobs uncontrollably* It's so sad and beautiful and amazing. I love it! Just about to read the sequel/continuation, but i think i might have to take a few moments to calm down! :-) Thank you for this fic, babe!

Love Peace and Rock always,
starxedlvr chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
aw, poor Tony! so sad, at least Steve is still his bestie! Great story!
MomoSenpai8907 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omg I just felt my heart break
Dark Side's Cookies chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Awww! I seriously shed a tear! Maybe two! Poor Tony is right! Whaaa! lol Great job!
Scoligatr chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Fuck you made my heart break. I absolutely loved this line:
"He had decided that having any part of Steve was better than having none of him, but he wished he could have it all."
That one hit the homerun for me right there...
Kitten Mittenz chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
When you mentioned wedding I was so happy but I read a little further my heart broke into a million pieces and bled all over everything and then my eyes started to water and the the gross sobbing started and it wouldn't stop. but I loved this, your writing is fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
OMG NO D'; you need to finish this story so stony can be together /3
T chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I just have to say I loved it and its twist ending. It reminded me of a song and video I love it's called please don't by watch it and you will see why. Again I love your story and can't wait for what you write next.
LoveMeOrLie13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
you should keep going with this in steves pov. how much he loves tony, almost like this last chapter. Cheating love divorce more love etc. This is a good start!