Reviews for The Halfa Chronicles
pale-blue11 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Please update! Great story:)
The Blazing Torchic chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Oh no, Danny's been discovered! :O What's going to happen now? I want to know!
I'm really enjoying your story so far. Please update soon. Pretty please?
Arette chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Danny needs to be more discreet lol
But that's just Danny
Update soon!
Sebman32 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Ok I got a name for a girl character:
Name: Dakota
Nickname: Cody
Personality: Likes to just blend, not be noticed by the populars and stick to herself
Physical Discription: fit. Has light brown hair and green eyes. She also has freckles and tries to keep her hood pulled up as much as possible.
Favorite color: grey/blue
Clothing: jeans, colored converse (change with the day), grey jacket/hoodie, blue shirt
-Just an outline, can change. Hope you like her!-
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
VGF:Why am I not being told anything?! D; Oh well, still a good chapter and can't wait to see what Danneh will do when he finds out about her knowing. I will end with my goodbye,Ta.

Arette chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Awwwww! Twristi!
You got em in!
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
VGF:Sad my OC didnt make it. D: Oh well you cant win them all, I guess. :P I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

miksty2089 chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
Eric Hicks
Age 12
Personality kinda shy but gets pretty violent when intimidated
Secretly likes Bethany
Is a ginger with a buzz cut

Just a guideline for you, if you want to change him up, you can, but any way, I REALLY am liking this so far
Arette chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I'll make something up... :)
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
VGF:Here's an OC for ya! :D

Name:Tony Ashford
Appearance: light skin, dark (almost brown) aburn hair (short cut), light gray eyes. Playful, Mischiefious, Shy, Independent, Tony thinks he can take care of him self but knows that he does need to ask for help sometimes and is easily willing to help someone.
Height/weight: 4'6 and 108 lbs
Clothing/style: Red shirt with yellow trimming around neck, sleeves, and bottom, black long-sleeve under shirt, and jean shorts, black and white tennis shoes.
Hobbies/skills:Videogames, Drawing, Soccer, and hanging out with others.

How does he sound? :D Hope ya like him Spectra! :) I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

Arette chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Don't worry. I've seen worse people who barely update*cough* mainlythepersoniseewhenilook intothemirroreveryday. So you're good!
And THIS STORY. So intriguing. But was she injured or anything? If not, must be a sign of her... GHOST POWERS! Fast-healing, and all of that jazz.
Anyway, update!(update faster than I do anyway)
miksty2089 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I'm reviewing! And I like this fic!
doggyjunky chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Plz hurry up and update I want the rest of the story soon it's really good.
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
VGF:Nice chapter, spectra. :) Cant wait for the next, where she meets Danneh! :D Lol, dont hurt your muse to much my muses wont have someone to be with then I get 'the idea reaper.' XP I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

Arette chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh, and pretty please, do update tomorrow!
One note - write more if you can. What can I say? I love reading. :P