Reviews for Heartlines
M chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Hi your story is great . Please keep going with it otherwise it will be a shame
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
that was good keep it up
RachysAddictionToWords chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon. I'm loving this and I have just read all 18 chapters in about 3 hours. :) this is amazing
Sorrybout'ya chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
This is really a good story. Hope this isn't all of it. Ready to read more. SOON! :)
Kamau02 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Miss your story
please, continue.. it's so awesome!
Hayley727 chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Please keep going. Im so in love with this story and I can't get enough
kaybaby1127 chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
awe man
LexiaMitchell chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Yaaaassss! I love this story! Update soon paaleeaasee
lovetoreadaa chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Awwwww LOVE! I'm a die-hard DE shipper but you could have had me with Kol & Elena! Please please update soon! I love this story!
bella-swan25 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
They're finally back together! Can't wait until next chapter ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
Aww! What a great chapter! It made me really happy. I love that Damon and Elena are hopefully getting back together for good now. I've been needing some fluff! Keep up the phenomeal work! I really enjoy the story with all my heart!
uck chapter 18 . 3/2/2014
Hi, you've got a great story here! ;) I have to say that I love the idea of Kol being in love with Elena, their interaction is so sweet. I hope he and Jer will survive. And Damon finally did it! But I guess there's more of a story of what happened to Rose. Can't wait for the next update! ;)
Steph2013 chapter 18 . 2/25/2014
Yeahhh, they made up! That made me so happy that he finally said the words to her about how he felt about her and that he needed the push from the right women to divorce Rose and letting go of him past and loved the moments with Jeremy and their friends and Kol, its nice to see a different Kol then the one who was introduced on the show. Loved the chapter and cant wait for the next one. Cheers.
VampireGleek77 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Awww, they made up! Great chapter!
LoveDE chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
I am so happy Damon finally signed the divorce papers and he and Elena are back together! Yea! Thanks for the update! Wow I am reading quite a few of your stories. They are all so good! Can't wait for next updates.