Reviews for Heartlines
The Goonies chapter 18 . 1/17
since you haven't updated in 3 years, I'm guessing this is just another to add to the ash pile in a long line of abandoned Delena fics It's really too bad because you had so many reviews and it's an amazing story, it truly is.
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 18 . 12/21/2016
Just can across this story and fell in love your characterization of Elena is the best and my most favorite that I have read. And I love the Kol dynamic I hope you bring him and we have a jealous Damon. I have a feeling that as soon as he divorces Rose he finds out she is alive and that's where Kol comes is when Damon through a misguided sense of duty tries to make it work with Rose yet is stil in love with Elena. In the end of course Delena would be the endgame, please please continue
cuddliestcactus chapter 18 . 11/22/2016
I found this last night and have really enjoyed reading it! It's a lovely story, and I think your characterization of Damon is particularly interesting to read. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
psychedup24 chapter 18 . 8/12/2016
Hi! I saw you update one of your stories recently and im hoping this will be updated too! I love this Fic so muchhhh!
M chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
Hi your story is great . Please keep going with it otherwise it will be a shame
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
that was good keep it up
RachysAddictionToWords chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
Please update soon. I'm loving this and I have just read all 18 chapters in about 3 hours. :) this is amazing
Sorrybout'ya chapter 18 . 6/24/2014
This is really a good story. Hope this isn't all of it. Ready to read more. SOON! :)
Kamau02 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Miss your story
please, continue.. it's so awesome!
Hayley727 chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
Please keep going. Im so in love with this story and I can't get enough
kaybaby1127 chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
awe man
LexiaMitchell chapter 18 . 4/21/2014
Yaaaassss! I love this story! Update soon paaleeaasee
lovetoreadaa chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Awwwww LOVE! I'm a die-hard DE shipper but you could have had me with Kol & Elena! Please please update soon! I love this story!
bella-swan25 chapter 18 . 3/9/2014
They're finally back together! Can't wait until next chapter ;)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
Aww! What a great chapter! It made me really happy. I love that Damon and Elena are hopefully getting back together for good now. I've been needing some fluff! Keep up the phenomeal work! I really enjoy the story with all my heart!