Reviews for Silver Petals (DarkxLink)
Writer of Yaoi chapter 25 . 8/30
Woot! The story is up! I was like: "Wait...this wasn't here before...Where did this come from...what happened here?! WWWOOOOO!" Ahem. Anyways...I can't wait until the next chapter! I love this story! You are a very good writer! I can't wait to see it! Anyways...I will see you...later...I guess...

Writer of Yaoi
I got out of this fandom a while ago and this is the first Zelda fanfic I'm reading in a while because I simply couldn't resist when I found out there was a new chapter, and even though I have a new OTP, Dark x Link will always have a place in my heart :D

Oh yaaaay! They're so cute, and in love and perfect and just YEEEEES! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! This story was so amazing from start to finish, and I m so in love with all the characters and how you wrote them and THANK YOOOOUUUU!
Yay! This is the best Dark x Link fanfic I read and I'm glad it finally met its end! Looking forward for the next chapter and your next project!
PinkShitHead chapter 21 . 5/7
I was like "dihsafddbdbyvgiweurbfvcnm"
IchigoShiro chapter 24 . 4/13
It is alright that you wanna stop, I am so glad, that you at least finish it, thank you for all your time!

Random german idiot xD
Twiloft chapter 24 . 4/9

I mean...I'm always available for PMing! I have a friend on here and she always PMs me, and I'm always welcoming for new friends!

Naughty Jesus chapter 24 . 4/9
Do you have a wattpad
Writer of Yaoi chapter 23 . 3/17
You know whats funny? Before I read your story, I was writing my own about Pit and Roy. While I was reading, I noticed my story and yours had the same plot. I didn't copy, I was writing my story before I even read your story. OMG...
DarkSecrets59 chapter 11 . 2/18
Oh my god this chapter gave me a headache. I'm sure the actual chapter is amazing as usual, but for whatever reason, there was stuff between a lot of the words. Something about the Times New Roman font. It was too jumbled up to make sense of, but I'm gonna try to read it. Could you look into that? To see if there's something going on with the formatting? I'd really appreciate it. (I have no idea what it would look like on a computer though, since I read fanfics on my phone.)
I love this story by the way
It's really cute
Link is so naive and it's adorable but annoying at the same time. I can understand how frustrated Dark is '
Keep up the good work!
narusasulover12 chapter 2 . 2/4
love this fanfiction its sad but the good kind of sad i cant stop crying the way you write is so pretty cant get enough of it ive read this story 3 times and dark's backstory with ganon gets me everytime keep up the great work
darkyxlinky forever ‹3
I am so thrilled that you are back up and running! I get so excited every time there's a new part out! Excited the story is going to get more mature again. Take all the time you need! I for one am not going anywhere! I get an E-mail every time you update because this is my favorite story. I wanted to wait to comment this because I read it on my phone and wanted to give you my full attention on this over a PC. I was getting worried but am so happy you are continuing 3 I love how this part totally proves to Link that it's not just the fact that he was the first person Dark met, that he loves him. Link only realizes what he had, once he loses it sadly, but I love how he denies everything. There's a lot of jealousy going on and I'm totally digging that drama.
Naughty Jesus chapter 23 . 1/23
I VERY MUCH HOPE IT IS NOT SHEIK AND LINK I HATE THAT PAIRING AND IT SHOULD BE DARK AND LINK YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT DONT DO THIS TO ME OMG. I am very fond of this story okay I have read all of this in the same day and I had hoped it was finished so I wouldnt have to wait but thats not that case. Either way I am very interested in this story and I love it and hope you update soon. I hope jan 17 was of this year? Shit son its 2015 already last time I checked it just turned 2013. Anyway this is such an amazing story and I wish I could really let you know that. I've also noticed that you have been quite hurt mentally over the length of this story. It hurts knowing that you hurt that badly, even if I am a complete stranger. I hope by now you are much greater than before, if not at least a bit better. If you ever need to talk to someone I am here. I really hope you are okay! Take care by the way, sorry for not reviewing every chapter or even every other. I have this thing where I know I must do something but don't and then beat myself up over it...
narusasulover12 chapter 23 . 1/23
poor dark i miss him and his cute ways cant wait to read more love this fanfic dark x link forever
Naughty Jesus chapter 11 . 1/23