Reviews for Silver Petals (DarkxLink)
legolas1213 chapter 25 . 10/15
um where the last chapter you promised or said would be here?
Angela chapter 25 . 6/9
I've read the entire story all over again, and it's still my favourite 3 I hope you haven't given up on the bonus chapter as I am still patiently waiting!
Sokkalovr1 chapter 25 . 3/2
Whaaa you need to updaaate! Whatever happened to the sexy sexy chapter? *whining sorry* but seriously.
Sokkalovr1 chapter 16 . 3/2
Ooh good luck with your braces. I have a couple more months before i get out of mine. The pain wont be so bad in a couple of weeks and you'll get used to it. Stick to eating soft foods. :) Also great chapter.
Sokkalovr1 chapter 1 . 2/29
Normal Link. Innocent Link doesnt make sense because he's always fighting the monsters and everything, if you did that everyday, would you still be sane?
CookieDough-Chan chapter 25 . 2/20
Awww.. I really wanted that smexy time..
I love this fic! I literally adore it! It was sad and full of emotions, but at the same time really sweet and hilarious!
I'm not gonna beg you to post the other chapter, you do as you want.
Thank you for giving me a great fanfiction to read! *gives you a cookie*
CookieDough-Chan chapter 7 . 2/17
Ah, I've always loved that rivally-thingy between Dark and Shiek..

And the fact that Shiek is a boy AND his own person in this fic!

*old man's voice*

Back in my old days, there were only
cross-dressing princess' everywhere!
Angie chapter 25 . 11/9/2015
Just letting you know that I'm still pumped for the final bonus chapter! I completely understand everyone is busy but I wanted to drop by anyways just to remind you that your writing is always exciting to see 3 Keep up the awesome work!~
Writer of Yaoi chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Woot! The story is up! I was like: "Wait...this wasn't here before...Where did this come from...what happened here?! WWWOOOOO!" Ahem. Anyways...I can't wait until the next chapter! I love this story! You are a very good writer! I can't wait to see it! Anyways...I will see you...later...I guess...

Writer of Yaoi
Guest chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
I got out of this fandom a while ago and this is the first Zelda fanfic I'm reading in a while because I simply couldn't resist when I found out there was a new chapter, and even though I have a new OTP, Dark x Link will always have a place in my heart :D

Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Oh yaaaay! They're so cute, and in love and perfect and just YEEEEES! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! This story was so amazing from start to finish, and I m so in love with all the characters and how you wrote them and THANK YOOOOUUUU!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/29/2015
Yay! This is the best Dark x Link fanfic I read and I'm glad it finally met its end! Looking forward for the next chapter and your next project!
PinkShitHead chapter 21 . 5/7/2015
I was like "dihsafddbdbyvgiweurbfvcnm"
IchigoShiro chapter 24 . 4/13/2015
It is alright that you wanna stop, I am so glad, that you at least finish it, thank you for all your time!

Random german idiot xD
Twiloft chapter 24 . 4/9/2015

I mean...I'm always available for PMing! I have a friend on here and she always PMs me, and I'm always welcoming for new friends!