Reviews for Savior's Pet
Horcrux-for-Tom-Marvolo-Riddle chapter 19 . 3/21
Oh my gosh I hate what that FREAKIN sicko did to Harry! I want him to die! Make him suffer for what he did when it's over he's begging for death! He belongs to Severus! Please kill him by Harry's hand that's all I ask. Or make the public find out and he gets murdered by the public! Please I don't want him pregnant also having that sicko's child! And I love the Severus you have in the story and I know that their daughter will be adorable. I hope when the story ends that they have a happily ever after that they deserve.
Hana chapter 19 . 2/17
I want to read more. Please dont drop this wonderful fic, i have an obsession with slave!Sev. I just wanna say that I love this fic so much. Please dont drop :(( (Sorry for bad English, its not my mother language)
Newami chapter 19 . 1/4
Please update more. I really love this story and want to know how it ends.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Please update! :D
QuenOpDestractiyon chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
I Lyk Dis. End Op Da Stori
Ashlin Raine chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Uncle Snape? Seriously? Snape does have a first name. I can't see Draco calling Severus, Uncle Snape. And what's with Ms. McGonagall?
Bubbling Mischief chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
To honor Sirius and the black tradition of putting using star constellations and his mother I think the Name Cedrella Lilly be suitable the name is also like Cedrella is also like the female version of Cedric to honor him in death. The name also is similar to Cinderella to symbolise that although there are hardships in this there is always someone to love.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Harry has done so much illegal apparating in the story. Please update soon. I gotta know what's going on.
Lorteck chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
I don't get it. Why would the ministry allow this forced rape? It makes no sense, Laird should face prison and the loss of his heir status.
gyspywitch19 chapter 19 . 4/8/2014
omg i love it! (harry's penis didnt get squincked right?) omg can i kill laird? Please?
Annabeth Volturi chapter 19 . 4/6/2014
Oh man I hope Severus and Harry will be alright. Glad you updated, I almost gave up hope there. If the baby's a girl maybe names like Lilith, Mystique, Cassiopeia, Maris. For a boy maybe Jaime, Aster, Alexander, I can't come up with any uncommon names sorry.
KelseyHeart chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
can't wait until the next chapter
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Snape is acting totally uke, and it's weird but interesting.
Aurelia Maddox chapter 19 . 4/5/2014
Hurry up and get rid of Laird please. If Harry's an heir he should be just as powerful, this is absurd!
gyspywitch19 chapter 18 . 3/30/2014