Reviews for Savior's Pet
Beth5572 chapter 20 . 6/6
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work. I also hope you write more soon. I also hope you have a great ending for this work of art.

Terri
ILoveHinataForever chapter 20 . 4/18
Awww! My babies have suffered too much. They deserve more.
I wish I could strangle that bitch Laird. Stupid bastard.
I can't wait till Sev gives birth so they can get Harry pregnant and unavailable to that freak. They dererve to raise a family in peace.
Still though please kill Laird. He makes me sick and I would shamelessly commit murder to get rid of him for Sev and Harry.
Update soon please. I looooove the story.
MountinStar chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
this is going good i will be waiting to read more
scgaraycochea chapter 20 . 10/7/2015
Thank you for continue writing this story. I can't wait for the next chapter
My regards
amenoshimai1 chapter 19 . 10/6/2015
I demened that you update!
scgaraycochea chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
Wow! Please I need to know how it continues!
You are a genius as a writer, please don't stop.
I will be waiting for the next chapter.
Regards.
magicanimegurl chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Laird needs to find someone else to mate. Though he does make this more intense. Update and write on!
Horcrux-for-Tom-Marvolo-Riddle chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
Oh my gosh I hate what that FREAKIN sicko did to Harry! I want him to die! Make him suffer for what he did when it's over he's begging for death! He belongs to Severus! Please kill him by Harry's hand that's all I ask. Or make the public find out and he gets murdered by the public! Please I don't want him pregnant also having that sicko's child! And I love the Severus you have in the story and I know that their daughter will be adorable. I hope when the story ends that they have a happily ever after that they deserve.
Hana chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
I want to read more. Please dont drop this wonderful fic, i have an obsession with slave!Sev. I just wanna say that I love this fic so much. Please dont drop :(( (Sorry for bad English, its not my mother language)
Ash0208917 chapter 19 . 1/4/2015
Please update more. I really love this story and want to know how it ends.
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 19 . 12/23/2014
Please update! :D
QuenOpDestractiyon chapter 19 . 9/18/2014
I Lyk Dis. End Op Da Stori
Ashlin Raine chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Uncle Snape? Seriously? Snape does have a first name. I can't see Draco calling Severus, Uncle Snape. And what's with Ms. McGonagall?
Bubbling Mischief chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
To honor Sirius and the black tradition of putting using star constellations and his mother I think the Name Cedrella Lilly be suitable the name is also like Cedrella is also like the female version of Cedric to honor him in death. The name also is similar to Cinderella to symbolise that although there are hardships in this there is always someone to love.
Nowaki Kamijou chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Harry has done so much illegal apparating in the story. Please update soon. I gotta know what's going on.