Reviews for A Febrile Drowning
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Wow that was brilliant. Honestly, I can't even handle it. So I've stumbled upon this fic again and I just had to read the entire thing again because well, it's brilliant. (commenting on ch 10 cuz I've already commented on 11 lol.)

This is too sweet and adorable and my heart literally melted and broke like a thousand times while reading. :") And truthfully your writing is just superb. Your tone and unique writing style definitely added to the overall incredible read that this was. And the ending.. as much as I hated to see it end, I have to admit how awesome it was. Neal and Peter..can't handle it. So sweet and touching I could cry. :') Thanks for this phenomenal fic! What an awesome read.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Awwww i cant describe how much i love this. the parenting, the lecturing, the grounding, the caring and fluff, the putting him to bed and spoon-feeding, his own momentary rebellion and mischief cast by something bigger, his own insecurity and unending loneliness...*flails* i love it.
So much.
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Vv chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Such a sweet and cute story! Loved it!
gotyour6 chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
I read and read this story cycle whenever I need to feel something different than whatever I currently have in my head and heart. Thank you.
emi-ly sway chapter 11 . 10/24/2013
this is officially my favorite white collar fanfiction on this site. It is like you knew exactly what I was looking for through my long and deceiving browsing of the gigantic amount of sick and angtsy Neal. This fic is perfection.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Awwwwwww. I really like the internal struggle, the emotional and physical distance he tries to put between him and Peter...and El's bad cop. :-)
Dramajunkie3066 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
this whole story is amazing i just loved all the touching moments it brought smiles and warm fuzzy feelings to read thank you for writing.
sidh chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Yeah, that's what is left of my heart, lying right there on the kitchen floor next to Neal's bare feet.

"sigh"

Wonderful, loving , gut-wrenching and amazing.

sidh
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Great story!
So when will your next piece come out? Seeing as how the latest ones are quite old?
Not to seem disruptive. Im just a huge fan thats all.
Anything...soon? Please?
Much love
Meanxruki chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
im soooo gonna want you do neal de age! w
this-your story are full with sweetness! i think i'd died..

pleaseeee
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
I thought this story was unequivocally amazing. I don't know how you did it but it was great.
Alex Redstone chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
PH2W chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Late night-1st time read...
I really enjoyed this one:-)!
anon chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
omg.
how could you END this? with white collar on hiatus as it is, these fics are the only things that keep me going. especially your works :'(
beautifully written chapter though. you have a very enchanting power with words :)
...
pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase write more for white collar asap? *image of neal's wide puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I love the way you ended this but I'm very sorry it ended. I've looked forward to each chapter and was never disappointed. Please do continue with one-shots, and please also continue Big Hats, Long Ties! -DB