Reviews for A Febrile Drowning
Baileys chapter 11 . 3/4
Wonderfull story and beautifully written, love every second - well done
The Phantom Dragon chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
Feeeeeeeeellllllllllssssss, fluuuuuuuffffffffffff, and whump. Need so much more.
But Neal needs to make up for being mean to Satchimo if he's gonna be hanging around. Maybe a little friendly new sibling rivalry but ends with Neal having to save his furry adoptive brother?
muzette chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
Brilliantly touching.
Sweetmd24 chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
such a beautiful story!
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
okay this is cute and weird
NCIS-SVUgurl chapter 11 . 12/24/2014
So good. So amazing. Nearly 2 years later and wow. A. I hope you are still writing things because you certainly have a knack for it. I loved every secons of this story. Merry Christmas.
Dimensional Roamer chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Awwwww this is so cute :3
Effie17 chapter 11 . 10/25/2014
Very good story.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
why are they treating him like a toddler its cute and wierd
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Why is neal so scared awww
Mary chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
That was beautiful. I love Peter & El looking after Neal.
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 11 . 6/21/2014
I really enjoyed this! I love a little Neal-whump and Peter-fluff. Very well written, too, your stories flow and I love how you develop your characters and their dynamic with each other.
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Wow that was brilliant. Honestly, I can't even handle it. So I've stumbled upon this fic again and I just had to read the entire thing again because well, it's brilliant. (commenting on ch 10 cuz I've already commented on 11 lol.)

This is too sweet and adorable and my heart literally melted and broke like a thousand times while reading. :") And truthfully your writing is just superb. Your tone and unique writing style definitely added to the overall incredible read that this was. And the ending.. as much as I hated to see it end, I have to admit how awesome it was. Neal and Peter..can't handle it. So sweet and touching I could cry. :') Thanks for this phenomenal fic! What an awesome read.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
Awwww i cant describe how much i love this. the parenting, the lecturing, the grounding, the caring and fluff, the putting him to bed and spoon-feeding, his own momentary rebellion and mischief cast by something bigger, his own insecurity and unending loneliness...*flails* i love it.
So much.
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Vv chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
Such a sweet and cute story! Loved it!