Reviews for Real or Not Real?
Jackie1024 chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
Hey i just found your story and i read the whole thing ! It was really good and im very glad your going to continue :) ! Keep up the amazing eork i love the hunger games and ur story makes it so much better ! Thank you :D
Browniangel chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
I will be going straight to the squeal, awesome
Browniangel chapter 11 . 6/18/2013
I can understand Katniss be traumatize by what Gale but taking it out on Peeta, that was sad.

I am glad that Peeta told Katniss maybe going to 4 to visit Annie. I know it had to be hard on Peeta to let Katniss go, onto chapter 12.
Browniangel chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Katniss waking up to being in Peeta arms. She safe and Peeta now wants her to know how much he loves her. He even trys to show her how much he loves her.

He left Gale in street where he belongs. Onto chapter 11.
Browniangel chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Haymitch is crazy sometimes, it was nice that he apologized about not being there for Katniss. He knows it killing Peeta not to be with Katniss he just so afraid to hurt.

Just when Katniss decides to let Gale back in her life he trys to rape her. So happy that Peeta was there to save Katniss and now he knows he made a big mistake by leaving Katniss alone.

Haymitch was right Gale is different onto chapter 10.
Browniangel chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Is Katniss starting to move forward without Peeta. She has Gale to help her. I can't believe Peeta is really avoiding Katniss. He breaking her heart, onto chapter 9.
Browniangel chapter 7 . 6/18/2013
I know Haymitch is trying to help Katniss by calling Gale. He seems like he cares but I just don't trust him. Onto chapter 8
Browniangel chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Why is this happening Katniss is alone again without Peeta. He can't stay away from her forever, heartbreaking chapter.

Onto chapter 7
Browniangel chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Poor Katniss has to deal with having to deal with reliving the nightmare of losing so many people she loves. Peeta has to have an episode and try and kill Katniss again.

Now he going to really stay way from her, but the worst thing he could do. Onto chapter 6.
Browniangel chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Johanna was hoping Katniss and Peeta were a couple.

I love that Johanna is trying to help Katniss move forward with things like taking a tour of the capital.

It was so touching how the little girl thank Katniss for taking down the capital. Onto chapter 5.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
How cute Peeta is teaching Katniss to bake and he wants to make sure Katniss is with him all the time.

I am sure Peeta is right about Gale, something is up with him.

Poor Katniss going to the capital has to be so hard on her. She at least has Peeta to help her through it all. Onto chapter 4.
Browniangel chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Just when Katniss and Peeta seem to be moving forward Gale shows up to stir up things.

I am glad that Peeta was there for her. Now Gale knows that Katniss doesn't want him in her life.

Katniss and Peeta picnic was prefect they bonded and had an amazing time. Onto chapter 3.
Browniangel chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
How sad Peeta is avoiding Katniss cause he hurt her because of his hijacking.

It's to funny how Peeta cleaned up Haymitch house. I happy that Haymitch told Katniss to go and see Peeta.

Lucky she did, now Peeta back with Katniss yea onto chapter 2.
XCadenceEverdeenX chapter 9 . 5/3/2013
I love this story , I never liked gale
Taty98 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Please do a sequel! i absolutely loved the story since the first chapter :)