Reviews for Swan Princess: Rise of the Forbidden Arts
Please continue this! It is do good! And I agree with you.
Wish they stuck to the same animation as the first one.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/23/2016
Adding the newest movie into the mix. Well played
Guest chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Happy birthday! I love this story, I love ur stf 1 2. Update?
Megan Lyle chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
No, I hate netflix!
white pedal chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Happy birthday!
SavvyBLove1 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
Wow, congratulations! :) I'll be sure to sign that petition, it'd be so cool for that series to happen. You definitely deserve it. Happy birthday. 3
Lindsay chapter 18 . 9/17/2016
So glad you updated! Thanks for the extra long chapter too! Excited at where this is heading and looking forward to your next update, which will hopefully be sooner!
SavvyBLove1 chapter 18 . 9/6/2016
Wow, great chapter! I had a bad feeling about Tiberius and Jason when they were introduce. I suspected they were trouble and I was right. I hope Rothbart can heal whoever is given the Blackburn Viper. Unless it's given to him, because who knows what will happen then? It was very brave of Puffin and Whizzer to go on their mission. Let's just hope they, along with Alise and her father, make it back to Swan Lake in one piece. Again, great chapter, as usual and I wish you luck on your novel. I will be patiently waiting for the next 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
PLZ UPDATE UR SOFIA X AMBER FIC
mackie3232 chapter 18 . 8/29/2016
Oh geez its so good! What happened?
Megan Lyle chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
This is a terrific and shocking chapter! You should try to update more often.
white pedal chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
Yes! The bird team is heading off! Poor Jean Bob.

And prince Jason is whiny and his dad is a filthy traitor!

Poor Alise:(
Autobot00001 chapter 18 . 8/20/2016
Finally! I've been waiting for this story to update! Nice job with the chapter, and that Tiberius seems like an interesting character. I am however curious as to why you're including Alise, but I think it'll be okay.
SavvyBLove1 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
I've been reading this story for quite a while now and I thought I would let you know that I think this is a brilliant plot and I hope you are able to update soon.
mackie3232 chapter 17 . 3/18/2016
Can't wait for the next chapter! So exciting!