Reviews for Swan Princess: Rise of the Forbidden Arts
mari.vanillafun chapter 1 . 9/11
will you continue the story?
Megan Lyle chapter 17 . 9/8
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more often.
white pedal chapter 17 . 9/8
This is an awesome chapter!
Autobot00001 chapter 17 . 9/8
I sure hope Puffin and Whizzer will be okay in their mission. But this was a good update, and completely worth the wait! Keep it up!
mpowers045 chapter 17 . 9/7
Couldn't Rothbart use magic to if it's a boy or a girl?
XxRosieGrlx chapter 16 . 7/20
Hey, dude! It's been nearly 5 months since the last update! Please post another chapter soon. :) This story is Fanastic! I notice a few spelling mistakes throughout all the chapters to 16. They are mostly: 'f' as in 'of.' I saw a grammar mistake somewhere between the last six chapter; 'you're' as in 'your.' You probably can't fix it now, but if you ever redid the story, keep an eye out!

Keep it up!
mackie3232 chapter 16 . 4/29
I wanted to say that I really love the story so far. I love the way that it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I especially love the writing, and I can tell that you have worked really hard to finish this story. I cannot wait to read how it ends!
There are a couple things that I noticed in the story that you need to keep in mind.
- I noticed that throughout the story, you had a lot of little misspelled words like of or for. If I were you, I would re-read your chapters and make sure to spell everything correctly.
- Another thing I noticed was when someone said something, you did not really specify who was speaking, but instead wrote she nodded and I was not really sure who was speaking and who was nodding and stuff like that. I have to, a couple times, read back and figure out who was talking. So please specify who is talking or doing whatever after the quote.
- Finally, just re-read a couple parts and make sure it makes sense.

Other than that I love the story so far, very creative and suspenseful. Once again, I cannot wait to read the rest!
SarRose chapter 16 . 4/10
Gah! I'm soo anxious to hear more about it. What happening next?! Please keep writing! I loving it!
Omg this is the best story ever but you have got to continue omg you should have Odette get kidnapped during the war or while she's in the garden alone or the baby dies that what happened to my cusin.
PeriBelle chapter 16 . 3/1
Please continue!
WTF123 chapter 3 . 2/14
Wonderful chapter, I'm really enjoying most of the character interactions here! Jean-Bob, Puffin and Whizzer all seem in-character here, King Jacob seems to be a very interesting person here, and that bater between him and Derek at the end was utterly priceless. I also like the callbacks to the previous film(s), those were very nice touches indeed. I can't wait to see where this archery contest goes!
Megan Lyle chapter 16 . 2/5
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more often.
Great story love it :) hope you write soon! Looking forward to it
white pedal chapter 16 . 2/5
Oh poor Odette! Cute chapter:)
Autobot00001 chapter 16 . 2/5
Impressive writing. I especially liked the goblin language. And man! Sargon just can't leave Odette alone, can he?!