Reviews for Swan Princess: Rise of the Forbidden Arts
mackie3232 chapter 17 . 3/18
Can't wait for the next chapter! So exciting!
joshlasher180 chapter 17 . 1/13
Nice will there be more chapters?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2015
Love this story u are writing! Please post another chapter as soon as u can! Eager to see what happens!
darkblackandlight86 chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Sorry for not placing a review for the last two chapters, I was caught in the story lol.

This is a great fanfic ( despite the date of when it was last updated 2013..) I like fanfics that have some characteristics from the films/books/tv/etc. And, this does and that's why I like it.

Can't wait to see the next chapter :)
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I like this dark villain, he is hot!
Kim possible chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
When is the next chapter coming out, what happens to puffin, wizard, and Odette, I need to know, plz hurry
Kim possible chapter 17 . 10/10/2015
This is a great fan fiction, it keeps me on the edge of my seat. keep writing!
mari.vanillafun chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
will you continue the story?
Megan Lyle chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
This is a terrific chapter! You should update it more often.
white pedal chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
This is an awesome chapter!
Autobot00001 chapter 17 . 9/8/2015
I sure hope Puffin and Whizzer will be okay in their mission. But this was a good update, and completely worth the wait! Keep it up!
mpowers045 chapter 17 . 9/7/2015
Couldn't Rothbart use magic to if it's a boy or a girl?
XxRosieGrlx chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Hey, dude! It's been nearly 5 months since the last update! Please post another chapter soon. :) This story is Fanastic! I notice a few spelling mistakes throughout all the chapters to 16. They are mostly: 'f' as in 'of.' I saw a grammar mistake somewhere between the last six chapter; 'you're' as in 'your.' You probably can't fix it now, but if you ever redid the story, keep an eye out!

Keep it up!
mackie3232 chapter 16 . 4/29/2015
Hello,
I wanted to say that I really love the story so far. I love the way that it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I especially love the writing, and I can tell that you have worked really hard to finish this story. I cannot wait to read how it ends!
There are a couple things that I noticed in the story that you need to keep in mind.
- I noticed that throughout the story, you had a lot of little misspelled words like of or for. If I were you, I would re-read your chapters and make sure to spell everything correctly.
- Another thing I noticed was when someone said something, you did not really specify who was speaking, but instead wrote she nodded and I was not really sure who was speaking and who was nodding and stuff like that. I have to, a couple times, read back and figure out who was talking. So please specify who is talking or doing whatever after the quote.
- Finally, just re-read a couple parts and make sure it makes sense.

Other than that I love the story so far, very creative and suspenseful. Once again, I cannot wait to read the rest!
SarRose chapter 16 . 4/10/2015
Gah! I'm soo anxious to hear more about it. What happening next?! Please keep writing! I loving it!