Reviews for First Impressions
stjohn27 chapter 8 . 4/8
Why couldn't she just ask him if it was true? Whyyyyyy? :((
stjohn27 chapter 3 . 4/8
Now if it was me, I'd have kept on eating...you don't get a good roasted leg of lamb dinner every day...just sayin'...;)
stjohn27 chapter 2 . 4/8
Loving this on my third reread!
madamemarquise chapter 9 . 3/20
Hello, I just read the whole story for the first time during the weekend (how come I didnt know sooner this gem existed?) and let me tell you, you really got me hooked. I have read Pride and Prejudice only once, but I totally adore the film with K. Knightley so seeing Katniss as Lizzie and Peeta as Mr. Darcy is a delighful read. Johanna as Lydia is fun (did you do it because of Jenna Malone and her role as Lydia and Johanna?) and Seneca Crane as Mr. Collins fits quite well. Effie of course is the best fit for the sometimes insufferable Mrs. Bennet :-)

I see you made some changes to the plot and Im glad theres (and wont be) missunderstanding between Annie and Mr. Odair. Everlark, however... the pain is real. After the last chapter, I sat and let my mind wander what could happen in the near future to solve the angst soon. Will Katniss and Peeta meet again when Katniss goes to visit new Mrs. Crane and theyll be invited to Snows house? Will we see the confession scene in the rain and the letter that comes afterwards? I hope the muse will be coopoerative and youll susprise us with the next chapter soon!

PS: I really loved how Peeta saved Buttercup. A man who saves animals out of the blue is a freud and liar, Katniss? Really?

K.
DismalDreams chapter 9 . 1/29
I am obsessed with this story! I'm a huge P&P fan and I love the way you are retelling the story with your own unique spin. I hope you one day decide to complete this story!
Maedaa chapter 9 . 1/13
I knew I shouldn't have started reading this... I am so frustrated !
mansts chapter 9 . 1/6
Love this story so much! And I miss it an insane amount! Hopefully you'll find the time and motivation to update it))
Caliboo chapter 9 . 10/29/2017
Please update! Great story, I want to read more...
stjohn27 chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
This story still sticks with me and I just want you to know that I'll wait for an update forever..:))))) love it!
GoPinkLion chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
Katniss is such an awful piece of work! A little humility goes a long way.

I hope this story gets updated soon. There's so much going on to leave it like that!
lizziekins4 chapter 9 . 2/23/2017
Whelp, I did it! I said I wasn't, but I did. I finally read this fic. It's been calling out to me since January of LAST YEAR - I just looked up my first review from a year ago and I was right. It is amazing! This was 9 chapters of absolute P&P/THG bliss. The character and plot adaptation is sublime and so believable. I know it's a cross-over but it doesn't have that "cross-over" feel. It stands on it's own wonderfully. I'm not even going to beg you to update it because I know how the muse flows but I will say that this fic is bound to haunt me until you do. Loved this so much! I loved it so much that I SHOULDN'T have read it yet - gah!. Kidding! Happy updating!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/10/2017
Oh, please! I like this story so far. I like your concept and character.
I love to read more chapter. What will happen after break-up? I want to know that.
please update! I'm really waiting for this.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/16/2017
I love yout story. Please keep going!
I'll be waiting. Please~~~~
Sabbs88 chapter 9 . 1/12/2017
I hope you continue this story! I discovered it last night and finished it. I enjoy how it isn't exactly like Pride and Prejudice. I'm curious to see what else you had planned I think Peeta may have bought the estate.
Indie-Girl-7 chapter 9 . 1/9/2017
Just sitting here, waiting patiently for your next update. Love your story and can't wait to read more!