Reviews for First Impressions
stjohn27 chapter 9 . 10/11
This story still sticks with me and I just want you to know that I'll wait for an update forever..:))))) love it!
GoPinkLion chapter 9 . 10/8
Katniss is such an awful piece of work! A little humility goes a long way.

I hope this story gets updated soon. There's so much going on to leave it like that!
lizziekins4 chapter 9 . 2/23
Whelp, I did it! I said I wasn't, but I did. I finally read this fic. It's been calling out to me since January of LAST YEAR - I just looked up my first review from a year ago and I was right. It is amazing! This was 9 chapters of absolute P&P/THG bliss. The character and plot adaptation is sublime and so believable. I know it's a cross-over but it doesn't have that "cross-over" feel. It stands on it's own wonderfully. I'm not even going to beg you to update it because I know how the muse flows but I will say that this fic is bound to haunt me until you do. Loved this so much! I loved it so much that I SHOULDN'T have read it yet - gah!. Kidding! Happy updating!
Oh, please! I like this story so far. I like your concept and character.
I love to read more chapter. What will happen after break-up? I want to know that.
please update! I'm really waiting for this.
I love yout story. Please keep going!
I'll be waiting. Please~~~~
Sabbs88 chapter 9 . 1/12
I hope you continue this story! I discovered it last night and finished it. I enjoy how it isn't exactly like Pride and Prejudice. I'm curious to see what else you had planned I think Peeta may have bought the estate.
Indie-Girl-7 chapter 9 . 1/9
Just sitting here, waiting patiently for your next update. Love your story and can't wait to read more!
MrsCullenMellark chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Extremely well written, I can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing :-)
mystictiger23 chapter 9 . 10/26/2016
I have really enjoyed your story so far and I can't wait for you to continue it is absolutely fabulous!
~ mystic:) 3
isabb229 chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Omg! This is so wonderful!
I couldn't stop reading! I read everything in two days!
I love pride and prejudice and love the adaptation you did with everlark.
What the duck is wrong with everlark couple! What's with the tension? Come one Peeta you're more than just give up like that! Is Mr. Mellark really engaged? How did the conversation even began before turn to gossip?
Yes Odair engagement!
I'm shocked that this story started in 2013! Please don't abandon it or take to long to update! It's such a good story!
Please do continue! Can't wait for an update!
Isarnicole chapter 9 . 8/27/2016
I am in love with this story! I can't wait to read more and will wait a year and a half if I have to, but I hope not ;)
honeylime chapter 9 . 8/19/2016
Noooooo! Such heartbreak. I had foolish hopes that they'd straighten this out, but that was unrealistic with several chapters left to go ;). I'm clinging to the fact that at least Katniss brought up the issue of being a mistress which will hopefully confuse Peeta enough to try and figure out where that came from. Plus, can it be a complete secret to him that his mother and uncle made some arrangement for his marriage (or maybe that's not where you're going with this)?

You continue to do a marvelous job of merging two sources that I have read and re-read and still maintaining the intrigue. Thanks for the update!
honeylime chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
Mr. Mellark, your concern for Miss Everdeen's undergarments is so naughty. ;)

Pookieh, you're doing an amazing job of building heat in a situation that's tame by modern standards (a clandestine correspondence; the brush of a thumb across lips; Scandal! Lol)

I was practically giddy over the progression of their relationship, but oh, it's never that easy is it? At least I have another chapter before catching up, but I fear that Katniss' communication skills, or lack thereof, are going to keep this uncomfortable for a bit. Regardless, I'm looking forward to it!
SpaghettiMama chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Hooray an update. As always you write in such a lovely way. I do hope you keep writing this one and the next update won't be quite so far away - though of course we will wait. Ever patiently until it does come.
BohemianRider chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
I wrote a longer review but it doesn't seem to have posted, so let me just declare my love for you and this wonderful, wonderful story. xoxo