Reviews for First Impressions
BohemianRider chapter 9 . 7/26
I wrote a longer review but it doesn't seem to have posted, so let me just declare my love for you and this wonderful, wonderful story. xoxo
BohemianRider chapter 9 . 7/26
Oh, so worth the wait, Pookieh! Once again, Effie is pitch perfect as Mrs. Bennet, and Haymitch is an excellent twist on Mr. Bennet. And the last scene was so well done, though I'm frustrated by their inability to communicate. It amazes me how fresh you've made this retelling.

Thank you so much!

BR
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH OMG
PrettyLu chapter 9 . 7/13
Oh, my God! recently I found your story and read it in one sitting and I loved it ! I love Pride and Prejudice and love Hunger Games ! this is amazing and has fascinated me ! I can not wait for the next chapter and as I leave you with a broken heart that Elizabeth and Darcy scene this time with Katniss and Peeta was the same. I want to read more ! ;)
My chapter 9 . 7/11
Please update! I need to read more! This is such a great p&p crossover fic! Love how you portray Katniss and Peeta!
Aww I so happy that you update :) this story is so good :) .
Anonymous chapter 9 . 7/8
Please continue the story!
stella chapter 9 . 7/7
Love this story. Poor Peeta. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Chalayne chapter 9 . 7/9
Please update soon!
Awesome chapter.
Mscallo chapter 9 . 7/6
Great to see this story updated. Quite a chapter here, so much information. Oh if only she had given Peeta a better chance to explain. I don't thinks he is engaged to anyone. Plus I believe he's the one who has acquired her family's land. Hopefully he doesn't give up entirely. Can't wait for your next update- thank you.
Mscallo chapter 9 . 7/6
That was quite a chapter! Quite enjoyable and full of information. So sad that Katniss didn't give him time to say what he had to say. I'm glad Mr. Crane is finally out of their hair. I felt bad for Madge though. As for Katniss she needs to get a hold of herself.
Great to see you back on the saddle again. Looking forward to more on this story. Thanks again.
supergirl971 chapter 9 . 7/8
C'est vraiment frustrant tous ces malentendus ! Si seulement Katniss l'écoutait vraiment au lieu de se braquer... J'ai trop trop hâte de lire la suite !
Ambrosia30 chapter 9 . 7/7
Please, please, please! Do not make us wait a year and a half for another chapter! I've read through all of them over the past 48 hours and I'm dying. I'm sad I've reached the end. This is such an amazing story. I love this mix of characters. I love how Peeta is finding little ways to be "scandalous" I hope he finds a few more in the near future. Please update soon!
Ayr chapter 9 . 7/7
Omg I loved it.. please please hurry and write more. . I just want to know what happens next! Dnt keep them separated for too long!