Reviews for First Impressions
OMG! WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE!
PowerRangers1998 chapter 8 . 3/14
This is great.
deltagirl74 chapter 8 . 2/14
I love this story and the book and the movie! I hope you are able to update soon
Mika2013 chapter 8 . 1/14
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update!
Mika2013 chapter 1 . 1/12
I find it hilarious that Johanna is Lydia, since Jena Malone played both of them. Great character choice lol
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
This is such a good story! I love the little interactions between Katniss and Peeta. I really hope they can sort it out soon! I love them together far too much to enjure this agony much longer! Please update soon!
MrsCullenMallark chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
I just recently discovered this story and I love it! I'll be patiently waiting for the next update :-) I would also like to say that I enjoy the "facts" at the end of each chapter as well.
Shanna319 chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
I know it has taken me forever to read this and I truly apologize. Real life has been so busy.. Which I bet you know all too well.

I must say I miss this story though and I was really hoping for another update that I could read right after I finished this haha

There Kat goes again jumping off the deep end and both of them not hashing it out... I'm thinking if she would have just said something he could have explained himself and maybe we'd hear more wedding bells soon... but it can't be that easy right? Haha

Anyway... this was amazing. The sexual tension is frustrating me (in a very good way) but it'll make it all that better when it happens haha... kudos my dear! Love it!
wondergirl329 chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
Wonderful and lovely. Cannot wait to read the next chapter. Hopefully it will be soon.
ClaraMavasc chapter 8 . 11/16/2014
OMG! Just in love with your fanfic! Please update soon...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
I am officially attached to this story! Please update asap!
Pogobklyn chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
Lovely chapter! Enjoyed how P pushed the envelope with his behavior. Shows sincerity. Sad end to the party for them. I do hope it's sorted soon.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
Great story and references. However I don't think Mr. Mellark was engaged due to Miss Odaire hanging on him every chance she could get! Just my thoughts.
Mscallo chapter 8 . 10/30/2014
If peeta was engaged why was miss of aire hanging off him all the time? Why was she upset when he danced with katniss? Maybe katniss heard wrong. Maybe they were talking about " Mr. Crane".
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story. It was different than your other stories. I felt bad for Peeta s and Katniss 's fallout. He is no doubt very confused with her actions. I do believe he was checking on what happened to her childhood home. Getting all his facts before coming to her with them. I also don't think there was a fiancee' or if there was he broke it off! Please write more to this intriguing story.