Reviews for Songs About Us
Heartless demon wolf chapter 4 . 1/5
Now this deserves to be a hell of a story, gods I want to read more of this.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 3 . 1/5
It's hard loving someone when you love someone well but you did very good, poor Beast Boy.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 2 . 1/5
It was good, honest and caring. I enjoyed it.
Heartless demon wolf chapter 1 . 1/5
This was very well written, honest and emotional. You're right there is not much of this pairing, hopefully we both can change that. I shall read on, this is my favorite pairing.
KroovyRed chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I am a BB and Rae fan, but I see BB and Star as something saucy and forbidden! I'm loving this little collection. Can't wait to read more.
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
"This conversation was getting out of control" - very believably! You write Starfire's speech patterns really well. This is an entertaining collection, and well done for not falling into the trap of making it all unnecessarily long.
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I was rooting for BB here... "go on, my son!", I was thinking. I hope he got what he wanted after the story ended.
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Introducing Starfire to kites - lovely idea! This is a great episode, very well-written and well-characterized. It didn't need to be any longer.
robert.smith.9400984 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is agonizing!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Two words for this story...LOVE IT! Keep writing plz oh plz!
yoyo chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
I LOVE THE DRABBLES. XD Update soon when you can!
NarikotheShadow chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Whoop! Great job! I love it :D write more please :)
NarikotheShadow chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Awesome! Write more please! :D
Azul chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Felicidades por ser nueva mama :D
myself chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hello :) i liked your story. You write well and bbstar is hard to find so yeah. Also i'd like a continuation cuz i like happy endings :x butttt it's your story so if you don't want to that's understandable