Reviews for Life With You Is Not Really Living
MADE
ME
DIE INSIDE!
AllTheBestFanFictions chapter 2 . 6/16/2014
In the beginning I must say I was lattice confused if Yuki was still in the room he was in with Akito...

hahahahahh they still live together! OH THE IRONY! it burns...

I KNEW THAT WAS HER!

I great dislike the part where Shigure saw him... sorry

I must say i was confused about the whole marrying- having a kid- all that. that was very hard to read. and when I say that, I mean it was hard to understand. I looked back a time or two and am still confused...

YOU CUT THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOO!
AllTheBestFanFictions chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
OH MY GOODNESS! I must tell of my feels.

This story is amazing! I felt my chest tighten at some parts. I always love stories that have so much Shigure, Hatori, Yuki. you know *wink* I must say i did blush when Yuki first woke up. and when he was summoned back to Akito i almost died. I talked to myself a little bit while reading this. I must say i was, and still am intrigued with this story and I'm going on to the next chapter!
Fandom Angst chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
You killed the main character in your first story?! You are absolutely living up to your name! It's past time I read all your other stories too. So, things about this I love: I always kinda love seeing how people react to what's going on with Yuki, and I like other people knowing so I like Shigure waking him up and worrying, and when Yuki collapses after talking to Akito. Also finding out Yuki and Tohru had been married, had a child etc. hit me like a ton of bricks! Very good.
Tiffany chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Your sister is OfAmethystEyes? I love her fanfics! I like yours too! Sad story, but good.
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Akitos so mean poor Yuki
byakuyakuchiki16 chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
The Critique Creep recommended this to me, and boy were they right! xD This was amazing!
Critique Creep chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
'( That was so sad! But like you mentioned in your profile, you are 'The Character's Death' and every fanfiction has a death, so yes, this was very fitting. It made a lot of sense that Yuki would do that. This fanfiction made me cry! I hope you know that you are an awesome author and this piece of writing was simply beautiful!
Critique Creep chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
:O I'm very glad you left it at a cliff hanger there, and I shall continue to read the next chapter! I have an intuition of what happens next. I'm very glad that Akito is dead. Thank for you killing him off! :) It's nice how you brought Tohru into this fanfiction, it was very actually realistic unlike other ones. Wonderful job!
Critique Creep chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
( I feel so sorry for Yuki! This was just... so descriptive and feeling-filled. I could never write something as touching as this! )
Kon13 chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
;.; I'm sad to see it end and poor Tohru an Yuki! Id like to think that Tohru would eventually remember, but that would just be too cruel after losing her daughter..and now Yuki too. So sad! But this was amazing to read and I have read your sister's work as well. The both of you write very well and I enjoy your stories.
Requiem of memory chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Wow... i have never read a tradgety or an angst...and im upset / happy i did...i CAN'T STAND Yuki but even i feel sorry for him...
mangagurlz chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
I loved this chapter! It was so sad but it was really good :)
Ahmiri chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
O_O AKITO KILLED KYOKO. AMONG ELOPING AND MARRIAGE AND YUKIRU. I'm sorry for the caps lock but that was incredibly visible in my mind's eye because Yuki's past with Tohru is somewhat similar to a story I wrote a long time ago and all of it was so clear and visible in my mind and then everything falling apart was like a more terrible ending and I just... I want to cry. It was so tragic and beautiful. It was just so clear.

(My story needs serious editing and I'm not trying to say you stole the idea because the themes of memory erasing and naming little girls after Tohru's mom are common in Fruits Basket fanfiction and our stories are different to begin with. _ I've read others that are similar as well so don't worry!)

Anyway, I seriously hope Yuki changes his mind about Tohru. But I have a feeling he won't since this story seems so tragic. Either way it goes, I'll love it!
Ahmiri chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I'm not sure why you're complimenting me when this is so wonderful. *_* I have a soft spot for tragic stories about Yuki and this is just... *weeps* Pardon me, while I read the next chapter.