Reviews for Resting in a Raze
tillmermaidswalk chapter 8 . 47m
please come back to this... pretty pretty pretty please.
I read all of this and all of I Was Not Magnificent starting late last night until now and I wish wish WISH I didn't have to stop
Beth chapter 8 . 10/17
Just sped read through all of this and I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY.
I realize it may be abandoned but dang, this has been incredibly well-written and I hope you are still pursuing the craft.

Xoxo~
halibutfalcon chapter 8 . 9/15
I'm really digging this world! I love the characterizations. Thank you for writing these.
Pastel Yellow chapter 1 . 9/10
I don't know if you'll ever update this, but know that it is amazingly written and such a complex and wonderful world you've created. I really do hope you'll return to finish or atleast update this story
undermourningstar chapter 8 . 9/3
Ah I love this AU you've written. I hope you can update it sometime, even if it's been 3 years. I really like how you've characterized Zuko and Katara and managed to fit in the other Gaang members into this story. I hope Iroh sees Katara eventually too. This is just really good and I love your other fics so far. 3
alltheregrets chapter 8 . 7/22
:((( are you ever going to continue? Pleaaaaaase?
jay-scout chapter 8 . 6/29
Every time I reread this and Magnificent I get so excited for the possibilities of this story! The AU is so enticing and interesting, and I absolutely adore how you've written the characters. I hope that everything is going well at the 9-5, and that one day you'll find interest in such a lovely story to pick it up again! Best of luck!
archergwen chapter 8 . 6/23
Oh man oh man. What a way to bring Hama in. She is so delightfully creepy and manipulative.
Kimfucius chapter 8 . 5/27
ahhhh i'm so excited for the day that you might pick this back up again! :) best of luck to you in whatever you may be pursuing!
CasaCan chapter 8 . 5/24
Damn it, I really want more of this but it has been so long since you last posted
Oh please continue this!
Very interesting AU you've created here. Out of the hundreds of Zutara fics I've read, I never thought of this kind of storyline reversal. The parallel between Katara's scar and Zuko's in the show, Sozin's comet, the characters, everything... I'm surprised. I kinda held the hope that you would heal Katara's scar, and I don't know if you had plans for that, but I guess now we'll never know...
yiju chapter 8 . 3/10
I come back to read iwnm and this story a lot. They are both just perfect examples of those classic fics in fandom, the ones everyone knows, the ones everyone talks about.. obviously it is sad to see old fandom classics slowly wither away.. I'm not going to pester you for an update, I just wanted to say how glad I am for what you have written. I remember when iwnm was first out, I was hooked, I was younger and going thru rough times and i wasn't even that good at understanding English but I still powered through your chapters because I loved it so much. i had fun reading your stories, I still have fun when I come back to reread them. like I said, I'm not going to pester you for an update, it's been years and who even knows if you even like atla or zutara anymore? we grow up and grow out of things.. I just appreciate what you did post, and what I got to read. I hope you're doing well, maybe you're active in other fandoms now? Whatever you're doing I hope you're happy and having fun Again.. thank u for your incredible classic stories. the way you write the characters is still my favourite.
this last updated three years ago. what am i going to do?
waffaluserr chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
NO. NO NO NO. IT CANNOT BE OVER. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS BEFORE I DIE