Reviews for Resting in a Raze
laseichan chapter 8 . 1/26
I love all your stories so much! Will you ever finish this one? We're all dying to know what happens next
Anony chapter 8 . 8/18/2019
I hope one day you're inspired to finish this story and hopefully with a mostly happy Zutara ending.
Aaliyah92 chapter 8 . 4/28/2019
I've just finished re-reading this and "I was not magnificent" and I so desperately hope that one day you will return to finish this story. I love it so much!
the Honeycomb chapter 8 . 4/23/2019
Aaahhhhh. I came for the Reylo and I stayed for the... well for more Reylo but also Zutara. Because what the original writers forgot was Katara and Aang are TERRIBLE for each other, especially so young, and that really she should have been in Zuko's arms all along. And this particular story has totally gripped my interest and I hope you have plans of finishing it.
inspiredby chapter 8 . 3/12/2019
You’re writing is so vivid and so beautiful to the point I can feel everything the characters are going through. The relationship dynamics, the pacing, the articulation, are all amazing, and they resonate with me. All these years later and I still reread you Zutara fics at least once a year. Just know that if your spark ever returns for this story you have a diehard follower right here.
thespeedfxrce chapter 8 . 1/14/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thespeedfxrce chapter 7 . 1/14/2019
Uh ohhhhh! There is only one chapter left and you’re leaving me with a brief intro to Jet and a forehead kiss between Katara and Zuko!?
thespeedfxrce chapter 6 . 1/14/2019
I need hot steamy make-up/reunion sex and I need it now!
thespeedfxrce chapter 5 . 1/14/2019
I adore your characterization of Zuko. His inner angst is heartbreaking to read but addicting.
thespeedfxrce chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
Where is Kataraaaaaaaaa
thespeedfxrce chapter 3 . 1/14/2019
Toph is here! I was hoping she’d come back!
thespeedfxrce chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
I know this sequel isn’t finished but if you could find it in your heart to end my suffering by giving me an ending I’d be forever in your debt.
Amadalise chapter 8 . 1/9/2019
Wow wow wow. I immediately fell in love with your other story and finished it quickly, then jumped to this one. I really do hope you pick this back up. This is one of the few Avatar stories I have found that I find myself getting lost in. It’s a new twist to the characters and I love how you portray Zuko. Please please please pick back up on it again! I need to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2018
Just read this sorry for the first time during a Zutara kick I’ve been on- and lemme just say that the pacing you’ve established in this story is my fave out of the others I’ve read. I feel like most writers want to push the two together right away, which always puts me off, especially if they start out as enemies in the fic. But in this story and the prequel I found their relationship so believable! It didn’t feel rushed and crazy-i really felt them falling for each other and it was just so much more rewarding! I know it’s been years and your muse for this story has probably long since wandered off and I totally get it -life happens!- but if you ever feel the urge to return to this story just know that’s theres at least one person out there eagerly awaiting the next chapter - and I’m sure I’m not the only one!
starfeeder24 chapter 8 . 9/5/2018
So I have just read 'I am not Magnificent' and then straight on to this baby. You are such an incredible writer. I don't feel like I'm reading a fanfiction, I'm reading a whole fleshed out book. And your characters? So real. They are living and breathing when you write this story.

So may I just say, I await the next chapter with baited breath.