Reviews for Resting in a Raze
starfeeder24 chapter 8 . 9/5
So I have just read 'I am not Magnificent' and then straight on to this baby. You are such an incredible writer. I don't feel like I'm reading a fanfiction, I'm reading a whole fleshed out book. And your characters? So real. They are living and breathing when you write this story.

So may I just say, I await the next chapter with baited breath.
LinkLover123 chapter 6 . 8/28
This version of Zuko still tears at my heart strings
LinkLover123 chapter 5 . 8/28
My heart... it beats yet again knowing Katara is alive
jenaca chapter 8 . 7/17
wowwww this story is crazy good, like so amazing. Please update when you can wow
ramblingraccoon chapter 8 . 6/12
Hello! This is completely amazing and I can't stop reading. You're such an incredible writer please finish this!
midnightqueen6 chapter 8 . 5/20
WOW! I just finished 'I Was Not Magnificent' and this is one sitting. I couldn't look away. Sensational writing! My heart is broken for these two. If you ever feel like finishing we'll be here waiting :). Thank you for all your work so far.
Wow so Hama is basically a child murdering psychopath. I hope that she hasn’t influenced Katara in a negative way. Hopefully you’ll find the time to make a part 2
Update soon
kloradori chapter 8 . 2/2
I miss this story. If you ever feel like returning back to the atla universe and finishing this, I'd eat up all your work in a second. You do an excellent job of writing Zuko and Katara, keeping their basic character and modifying it for your story, and letting them be full of flawsthey read like real people, but are still recognizable as their original characters. Love it, and wish we could see what happens next. Take care
Leopardheart44 chapter 8 . 1/26
Wow this is an amazing story! I wish you had continued with it because I would love to see what comes next :)
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 8 . 1/1
Wow... I can't wait to see what happens next.
tillmermaidswalk chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
please come back to this... pretty pretty pretty please.
I read all of this and all of I Was Not Magnificent starting late last night until now and I wish wish WISH I didn't have to stop
Beth chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
Just sped read through all of this and I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY.
I realize it may be abandoned but dang, this has been incredibly well-written and I hope you are still pursuing the craft.

Xoxo~
halibutfalcon chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
I'm really digging this world! I love the characterizations. Thank you for writing these.
Pastel Yellow chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I don't know if you'll ever update this, but know that it is amazingly written and such a complex and wonderful world you've created. I really do hope you'll return to finish or atleast update this story