Reviews for Resting in a Raze
ramblingraccoon chapter 8 . 6/12
Hello! This is completely amazing and I can't stop reading. You're such an incredible writer please finish this!
midnightqueen6 chapter 8 . 5/20
WOW! I just finished 'I Was Not Magnificent' and this is one sitting. I couldn't look away. Sensational writing! My heart is broken for these two. If you ever feel like finishing we'll be here waiting :). Thank you for all your work so far.
Wow so Hama is basically a child murdering psychopath. I hope that she hasn’t influenced Katara in a negative way. Hopefully you’ll find the time to make a part 2
Update soon
kloradori chapter 8 . 2/2
I miss this story. If you ever feel like returning back to the atla universe and finishing this, I'd eat up all your work in a second. You do an excellent job of writing Zuko and Katara, keeping their basic character and modifying it for your story, and letting them be full of flawsthey read like real people, but are still recognizable as their original characters. Love it, and wish we could see what happens next. Take care
Leopardheart44 chapter 8 . 1/26
Wow this is an amazing story! I wish you had continued with it because I would love to see what comes next :)
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 8 . 1/1
Wow... I can't wait to see what happens next.
tillmermaidswalk chapter 8 . 11/19/2017
please come back to this... pretty pretty pretty please.
I read all of this and all of I Was Not Magnificent starting late last night until now and I wish wish WISH I didn't have to stop
Beth chapter 8 . 10/17/2017
Just sped read through all of this and I FREAKING LOVE THIS STORY.
I realize it may be abandoned but dang, this has been incredibly well-written and I hope you are still pursuing the craft.

Xoxo~
halibutfalcon chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
I'm really digging this world! I love the characterizations. Thank you for writing these.
Pastel Yellow chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
I don't know if you'll ever update this, but know that it is amazingly written and such a complex and wonderful world you've created. I really do hope you'll return to finish or atleast update this story
undermourningstar chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
Ah I love this AU you've written. I hope you can update it sometime, even if it's been 3 years. I really like how you've characterized Zuko and Katara and managed to fit in the other Gaang members into this story. I hope Iroh sees Katara eventually too. This is just really good and I love your other fics so far. 3
alltheregrets chapter 8 . 7/22/2017
:((( are you ever going to continue? Pleaaaaaase?
jay-scout chapter 8 . 6/29/2017
Every time I reread this and Magnificent I get so excited for the possibilities of this story! The AU is so enticing and interesting, and I absolutely adore how you've written the characters. I hope that everything is going well at the 9-5, and that one day you'll find interest in such a lovely story to pick it up again! Best of luck!
archergwen chapter 8 . 6/23/2017
Oh man oh man. What a way to bring Hama in. She is so delightfully creepy and manipulative.