Reviews for Those Baby Blues
Fairy Tail Master23 chapter 7 . 8/29
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
not paranoid enough chapter 7 . 8/25
I wasn't expecting this update, but I'm really glad it came :)

I hope there are more to follow!
kalmaegi chapter 7 . 8/25
Bruce being a haggard father and Clark having the shock of his life, just staring dumbly at the bizarre scene. Priceless..
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 7 . 8/12
Yeah, it's been a while. Glad you updated. I really like this "papa" Wayne version.
M.v.j.M chapter 7 . 8/13
Baby Dick is so cute :)
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 8/13
Awwwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt
iLovemyRobins chapter 7 . 8/12
Clark is hilarious in this chapter! First he "miraculously turned invisible", and then he assumed that Dick "doesn't have super human brain power" for his question regarding the Alice in Wonderland book in the nursery. But it's also so adorable. Please update soon, this is so intriguing! :D
Greengirl72 chapter 7 . 8/12
jk
Greengirl72 chapter 7 . 8/12
please update! I loved this chapter! please please please continue! if u discontinue this story ever, I will curse u 4ever!
Yoru no Nx chapter 7 . 8/12
I usually love Alfred and him checkin Bruce but in this moment I don't agree. I understand that Bruce's isolation wasn't good but man I would be the most infuriated person if Clark just bust in. Like no get out. No seriously I don't care Alfred get him out. I wouldn't feel safe if he was there. Especially inivited and having burst in to my childs nursery. Go away. Ugh. It gave me the hives just reading it. You owe no one nothing except to do your best for your kids. Get out Clark.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 7 . 8/11
I literally squealed when I got the alert that you posted a new chapter. I absolutely love it. Just love all the scenes with Bruce and Dick; they're so adorable. I really feel for Bruce and understand his jealousy and fear that he might not be enough for his son, and that Dick would love one of the Leaguers more them him if they were introduce. That scene was just so sweet and heartwrenching. Absolutely love it. Thanks for the update and for sharing.
Sairey13 chapter 7 . 8/11
Looks like this will be the beginning of Uncle Clark… Let's hope Bruce doesn't get too jealous of Dick loving somebody else (as family) who isn't him or Alfred, which he'll have to get over, when he'll have to introduce his son to the League.
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 7 . 8/11
Oh Goodness! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update. It has been a long while and I have been deprived of good Baby Richard, Daddy Bruce that is Dick's biological father. I love this fic so much and thank you for updating.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016
This is a good story. Are you going to continue it?
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
Richard seems awful small for a 3-month-old. Even a newborn is bigger then 15 inches long. A normal size newborn is above 18 inches. Richard at 3 months old should be around 20 inches or higher.

Is Richard a Primie baby?

I was just trying to help out on a few facts there. And some one told me that Gotham City was in New Jersy. But the way I see it, I think it's in New York too.