Reviews for Those Baby Blues
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 6 . 7/3
This is a good story. Are you going to continue it?
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 3 . 7/3
Richard seems awful small for a 3-month-old. Even a newborn is bigger then 15 inches long. A normal size newborn is above 18 inches. Richard at 3 months old should be around 20 inches or higher.

Is Richard a Primie baby?

I was just trying to help out on a few facts there. And some one told me that Gotham City was in New Jersy. But the way I see it, I think it's in New York too.
Guest of honor chapter 6 . 7/1
Please update soon! I really need to see what happens next and I want to see what the league do when they find out about Bruce's son.
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 6 . 3/19
This story is absolutely adorable! XD I'd love to see more! Thank you so much for writing!
Elyograg chapter 6 . 3/14
I love it. I need more.
batiluca27 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
esta historia esta bien pero si hicieran una segunda estaria bien
Guest of honor chapter 6 . 8/7/2015
Update the story please! I want to read more about cute little baby dick and daddy bruce! Update now!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
please update now
Moonview chapter 6 . 6/2/2015
Please continue!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Lovely story, it's a shame to stay like this. Is there going to be an update soon? Such a sweet story and funny. I can't wait for the reaction of the team when they find his little cute secret.
Please update really soon!
:-P
not paranoid enough chapter 6 . 1/30/2015
I hope this isn't abandoned :D So far, it looks to be an enjoyable story - I would love to see what happens with little Baby!Dick and poor Daddy!Bats!
kidamerica123 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
please update soon
ChathamRobin chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This whole story's great! Hope you keep it up :)
viridianaln9 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I love it.
RedHal chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I don't know if I feel more sorry for Savage or Clark for taking Bruce away from his sick baby boy. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next.