Reviews for Those Baby Blues
AgentMorganB-006 chapter 7 . 3/28
Sooo cute, oh my goodness! *melting into goo*
Hope you haven't abandoned. It is really good! Love it :D
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 7 . 1/22
Adorable ...
Fairy Tail Master23 chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
not paranoid enough chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
I wasn't expecting this update, but I'm really glad it came :)

I hope there are more to follow!
kalmaegi chapter 7 . 8/25/2017
Bruce being a haggard father and Clark having the shock of his life, just staring dumbly at the bizarre scene. Priceless..
GrayLadyOfTheSea chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Yeah, it's been a while. Glad you updated. I really like this "papa" Wayne version.
M.v.j.M chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Baby Dick is so cute :)
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 8/13/2017
Awwwwwwwwwww so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttt
iLovemyRobins chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
Clark is hilarious in this chapter! First he "miraculously turned invisible", and then he assumed that Dick "doesn't have super human brain power" for his question regarding the Alice in Wonderland book in the nursery. But it's also so adorable. Please update soon, this is so intriguing! :D
Greengirl72 chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
jk
Greengirl72 chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
please update! I loved this chapter! please please please continue! if u discontinue this story ever, I will curse u 4ever!
Yoru no Nx chapter 7 . 8/12/2017
I usually love Alfred and him checkin Bruce but in this moment I don't agree. I understand that Bruce's isolation wasn't good but man I would be the most infuriated person if Clark just bust in. Like no get out. No seriously I don't care Alfred get him out. I wouldn't feel safe if he was there. Especially inivited and having burst in to my childs nursery. Go away. Ugh. It gave me the hives just reading it. You owe no one nothing except to do your best for your kids. Get out Clark.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
I literally squealed when I got the alert that you posted a new chapter. I absolutely love it. Just love all the scenes with Bruce and Dick; they're so adorable. I really feel for Bruce and understand his jealousy and fear that he might not be enough for his son, and that Dick would love one of the Leaguers more them him if they were introduce. That scene was just so sweet and heartwrenching. Absolutely love it. Thanks for the update and for sharing.
Sairey13 chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
Looks like this will be the beginning of Uncle Clark… Let's hope Bruce doesn't get too jealous of Dick loving somebody else (as family) who isn't him or Alfred, which he'll have to get over, when he'll have to introduce his son to the League.
La Signora Della Grande Cielo chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
Oh Goodness! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the update. It has been a long while and I have been deprived of good Baby Richard, Daddy Bruce that is Dick's biological father. I love this fic so much and thank you for updating.