Reviews for Those Baby Blues
batiluca27 chapter 2 . 8/20
esta historia esta bien pero si hicieran una segunda estaria bien
Guest of honor chapter 6 . 8/7
Update the story please! I want to read more about cute little baby dick and daddy bruce! Update now!
please update now
Moonview chapter 6 . 6/2
Please continue!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 3/25
Lovely story, it's a shame to stay like this. Is there going to be an update soon? Such a sweet story and funny. I can't wait for the reaction of the team when they find his little cute secret.
Please update really soon!
not paranoid enough chapter 6 . 1/30
I hope this isn't abandoned :D So far, it looks to be an enjoyable story - I would love to see what happens with little Baby!Dick and poor Daddy!Bats!
kidamerica123 chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
please update soon
ChathamRobin chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This whole story's great! Hope you keep it up :)
viridianaln9 chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
I love it.
RedHal chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
I don't know if I feel more sorry for Savage or Clark for taking Bruce away from his sick baby boy. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
steelec1 chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Leaving a sick baby will not endear Bruce to Leslie. Can't wait to read the fallout.
chris chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
please write more. You write well enough for me to actually feel Bruce's exhaustion.
Milaxoxo chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Love this
Trying -Helps chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
This is a nice story. I haven't seen many of these, this is actually the third. I like the way you show Bruce though. You show him as a human and less as Batman. I think it was a nice touch considering how people seem to forget he was a human in the comics too, and he did have major parent issues.
Anyway good story, the flashbacks are a nice touch.
Take the Good Person Test fifth search result on Google under (Good Person Test).
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I just adore this story :)

Write more soon?