Reviews for Broken Serenade
gadberry1 chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
This is terrific and deserves so many more reviewers. I came to it a bit late but am in for the duration. Thanks very much.
jansails chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
What an exhausting day for the three of them in particular.
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Great story, keep it up!
nebfan51 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
Worth the wait! Glad to see you update...looking forward to more :)
Robward17 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Oh my goodness..I've been devouring this so I could get caught up. GREAT story! Holy hell...Renee? I can't even imagine a punishment bad enough for herabsolutely Unbelievable how many lives she ruined & for what? I'm very much looking forward to Bella confronting her before kicking her to the curb! Bless dear sweet Edward & Esme for fighting for Charlotte. They'll all need time to heal these gaping wounds. Love this, Linda
Feenrai chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
This story is positively amazing!

I normally avoid all-human fanfiction for Twilight, because generally Twilight isn't Twilight to me without the supernatural aspects. I am *so* glad I didn't notice at first that this was all-human, because missing it would have been a great loss!

You had me hooked so easily, it seems. Your writing style flows, and the way you danced around the details so well was like a mystery. I wanted to know what was going on, why was she so upset, what had happened. And then, with the slowly emerging pregnancy hints, I feared that her great lament was going to be having had an abortion, and I didn't think I had the heart to read that. And yet, I still couldn't put the story down!

I really like where you *did* end up going with the plot line. Everything is just so real and believable. And I really, truly felt for Bella, and for Edward, and Charlotte, and everyone involved. But really the best part was the great reveal when I found out that Edward had had Charlotte all this time, and that, worst of all, Renee had purposefully, deviously kept it from Bella! I was floored, I still am. And yet, it's not so unbelievable either. You wove it in very well, how it could have worked with Bella not finding out, and so forth. It's just such a touching and tragic story, and yet it's not depressing because there's such a clear reason to hope that things are going to turn out better from here on out. It's really quite beautiful and I was devastated when I reached the end of this chapter and realized there were no more written yet! :O

Thank you very much for sharing this gem of a story, and I hope your muse is powerful and swift and guides you to another chapter very soon :D
christykq chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I have missed this story so much. I love that Edward has been taking care of Charlie thinking that Bella didn't want him or the baby and really she didn't know about them. :(( So sad. I almost shed a tear when Bella was sitting outside looking in the window. GAH! That tug on my heartstrings. Poor thing is an outsider figuratively and literally. At least Edward knew where she was. She's damaged and he needs to help her out of her funk. Not too happy that Charlie's nightmare was a cockblocker, but those things happen when you're a parent.

Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly. This really is a great story to be forgotten.
sherylb chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Renee deserves to die
DutchGirl01 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Glad you are back!
Such an excellent and emotional chapter, you really outdid yourself.
slc6548 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Excellent chapter! Geez Renee really screwed their life up didn't she?
JustSu chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
I always surprise myself because of the force I put in hating fictional character, Renee in this fic of course. I have no idea how a mother can do this to her own flesh.
Thank you for giving me more of this story. Come back soon, please.
stormy315 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
great chapter...so does he really want to be only friends or is edward hoping for more? cannot wait for more...
slc6548 chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
This is amazing and heartbreaking and can't wait for more!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 7 . 5/23/2013