Reviews for Masks and Pasts
shugokage chapter 28 . 11/20
Definitely an interesting story!
Lara Minalo chapter 28 . 10/5
Please, please PLEASE UPDATE! I HAVE to know what happens. I love this fanfiction so much even though it made me cry so many times in each chapter. I need to know how Beast Boy heals himself. How he loses his MAsk. I want to know what happens to his family. To his soon to be girlfriend. To the other Titans. Yo everyone. Thy may be fictional, and don't exist, but I still care for the characters. I know that it always ends up good in the end, but I always forget about the pains they go through in the beginning and on
AnonymouslyKnown0 chapter 28 . 8/15
that went about as expected. letting someone in your head is difficult BB got a lot of issues. when Raven asked who Beastboy was hit deep. Another great chapter and I got to enjoy it while eating these frosted cookies. XD
RPGPersona chapter 28 . 8/15
Yes, the next chapter is here.

Even after everything that has happened, Beast Boy doesn't want to let anyone in and want to lock his problems away again. So basically, they are back to square one from before Beast Boy was injured. Beast Boy freaking out about the others knowing about his past and the others wanting to talk about dealing with his past.

Beast Boy was able to get Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg to back down by guilting them with the fact they promised to not ask anymore questions, but Raven was not so easily imitated. Beast Boy tried to walk past him and leave, but Jinx had Raven's back and stopped him.

Oh dear, Beast Boy is really emotionally unstable at the moment, seeing how he ended up hurting Jinx without really meaning to. He did the only thing his instincts agreed upon, he ran back to his room.

Once again, Raven was not going to let Beast Boy lock himself away, so she beat him to him room. Beast Boy must not have his memories of the time during his regression if he doesn't know why his room is clean.

Here we go, after Beast Boy tried to get Raven to open up as much as he did, it is time she returned the favor and turn the tables on him. Raven wants to know who the true Beast Boy is and how she can help him. She is not taking no for an answer.

There goes those animal instincts reacting to Raven again. If nothing else, it calmed him down. Too bad Raven is no where near emotionally ready for a kiss. She had him stop in time, but seeing Raven so vulnerable and scared just made Beast Boy feel guilty and he ran away again. Unfortunately, I think Raven is too shocked about what almost happened to chase after him.

Of course Slade would be waiting for something like this to happen. He send a few robots to test Beast Boy's abilities again, as well as soften him up I assume. NO telling if that is the real Slade or not, but the Doom Patrol he is holding hostage seems pretty real. Looks like he learned from his mistakes with Robin. No nano machine threats this time. He just straight up captured Beast Boy's adoptive family and is prepared to torture them to death.

Now Beast Boy is in a tight spot in terms of what to do. Just what Beast Boy needed right now, more things to feel guilty about. I fear if no one finds Beast Boy soon, he may choice to go to Slade in order to protect the Doom Patrol.

Come on Raven, pull yourself together and find Beast Boy before it is too late.
GV211 chapter 27 . 7/17
Hello cliff I've been expecting you, anyways love the story and keep it going! Oh dear lord plz keep it going, don't go into a 1 year hiatus or something this story just keeps getting better!
Kitty chapter 27 . 6/12
Does Beast Boy remember now that the towers fixed?
AnonymouslyKnown0 chapter 27 . 6/12
First why does this guy -RPGPersona get a cookie? I want a cookie all my wants WANT A COOKIE! well except the tall scary brooding one, he wants to devour souls. but the rest of us definitely want a cookie. Funny all my wants have a group name too. It's called ME. we are very unoriginal at naming stuff. It was a good chapter lots of laughs and sweet sweet emotions that they sustain me. ? can't wait for the next chapter now that all the kings horses and men have put our Beastie back together again. Well I am beginning to ramble and forget what I was talking about. now if only I could remember what started this conversation... O forget it I'm going to make a sandwich can't think on an empty stomach. .. I wish I had something sweet to nibble on.
Kago-San chapter 27 . 6/10
ahh cliffhanger, we meet again. I don't know about you, but I think Beast Boy need some soy milk, and Robin need to stop having a rose stem up his anus. All in all, great chapter and... END THE DROUGHT!
Johnny Beast chapter 27 . 6/10
I wanna review but then I see these other reviews and I'm like ._. "Nothing I say will matter"

Love your story though, update soon!
RPGPersona chapter 27 . 6/10
End of the mind trip. Well, the Teen Titans can't stay in Beast Boy's mind forever.

The Beastie Boys. That is both a horrible and awesome name at the same time.

Both Raven and Starfire found Garfield to be adorable. The difference being Raven maintained control while Starfire did not.

Wow, Gar and Chaneling really do not get along. Well I guess it makes sense. On the one end you have the selfish side thinking of himself. On the other end you have the protective side that wants to protect what is precious to him. I can seeing many scenario's where they disagree.

Good old Garfield noticed the discomfort that Raven was feeling from the brawl and was able to calm everyone down. He is more than a cute face.

Robin told the others what he learned about the dangers of the red energy. It is attracted to Raven and anything that contains her power in any form. It is a good incentive to continue there discussion in the real world.

Waiting for the Beast, we get a little more backstory about how Beast Boy succumbed to the red energy, it was quite enlightening. It must have been quite hard for him. The twisted scientist even made Beast Boy kill for their experiments. A woman who reminded Beast Boy of his mom is what brought him to his senses enough to seek out the Doom Patrol. From there, innocent little Garfield was slowly able to bring Beast Boy back from the brink, from there Buddy took charge to help Beast Boy move forward instead of looking back to the past.

That was sweet of Gar to make sure that Raven didn't blame herself in any way for Beast Boy's current state.

Speaking of current state, what about his current state in the real world make Beast Boy think he is in trouble?

Did Raven land of top of his? Is Silkie eating his hand? Did Robin's face land between Beast Boy's legs? I guess I will have to wait until next chapter to see.
CrazieAuthor chapter 27 . 6/10
This is really good. I was apprehensive to read this at first cause usually when people do the whole Beast Boy's mask thing it comes of as weird and forced. but yours is really good and I feel more like these are real peoke and that their reactions would be like this. So keep up the good work, your writing style continues to enthral me, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
larynjcarter4354 chapter 26 . 6/2
I loved it, please update as soon as possible!
Red-Butterfly4Cat chapter 26 . 5/7
Just read all of this and I'm hooked. I'm on an emotional rollercoaster because of it and I love it. More please!
Eldrid Ragnarok chapter 26 . 5/7
I'm liking where this is going very much. Keep up the good work and Always Think Positive
Kago-San chapter 26 . 5/4
this chapter is awesome... I want moar!