Reviews for Masks and Pasts
You gonna finish or what man such a cliff hanger :3
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 1/12
Happy New Year. This has been a good week so far some of my favourite stories getting updates.

I will get tired seeing authors wrote Raven's emotions. That was fun conversation she had. Hopefully it will be helpful to Raven in the long run.

Raven took the news that the red beast boy is related to Trigon as well as could be expected. It should give her more incentive to help Beast Boy.

Speaking of him, he is still having trouble dealing with his scars and isn't willing to except help yet. I hope Raven will be able to get through to him. He is only hurting himself in th long run to retreating into himself.

On that note, the titans have arrived inside Beast Boy's mind. The next chapter is going to be fun to read. I'm patient, so I don't mind waiting longer for a new chapter.
C4miner chapter 24 . 1/12
Whoop whoop whoop! I love this story! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2015
This is such an amazing story so far I LOVE IT! Please please please update it would make me extremely happy! Can't wait for more BBRae Fluff!
losteverything chapter 23 . 11/26/2015
this is really good it made me cry at times keep it up
Crazieperson chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
oh my god! poor Beast Boy how could anyone do that to him?! he just wants others to be happy!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/18/2015
Love the story can't wait for more. BTW Gumbo is the soup dish, and jambalaya is just rice with chicken pork and spices. Take it from a cajun.
NeneJPhilly chapter 23 . 10/20/2015
So happy I found this...
bbraeeverybbday chapter 23 . 10/17/2015
this story is really good like please continue
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Even though you said there were multiple POVs around the same time I still managed to get a bit confused after the first POV shift.

So we got not only a fluffy moment with Beast Boy/Raven, but also with the other pairings. I liked it, we got to see each titan's point of view and their personal frustrations from what they saw.

I wonder if Raven has calmed downed enough for Robin to talk to her? We Robin says we, does that mean the other Titans might be joining Raven for the trip inside Beast Boy's mind? I'm really curious to see how you are going to portray Beast Boy's Mind.

It is hard to pick a favourite moment in this chapter because you did a good job with each Titan's reflection of the video and choosing what aspect of the video would bother them the most. As such I'll pick Raven's retreat to the common Raven when Beast Boy was drawing to near. It was quite the adorable reaction.

Thanks for the fun chapter.
Soleana chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Finally. OH, this is getting good. I hope BB will realize that Raven left because of her powers and not because she didn't like him... and I guess we'll see where the "occult ties" play in...
BreBre23 chapter 3 . 9/23/2015
I really really like this fanfic. Ill make more time to read the rest of it. I like how in character it is
RPGFanatic chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
New chapter time. This truly was a shocking chapter, but I am amped up for the next one and the romance.

Robin reacting to Beast Boy's outburst as well as I expected. Glad to see Cyborg sticking up for his best friend along with Raven. So the fact that Slade is after Beast Boy is now know by the team and we get a detailed peak at the suffering Beast Boy endured.

I enjoyed this chapter and I am glad my review was helpful. It inspires me to continue to review and give my support.
RosesAndRavens chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
meatmeet, spelled it wrong, love the chap
Eldrid Ragnarok chapter 22 . 9/14/2015
Holy... Wow
This is an amazing chapter; keep up the good work