Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sandblood Rising
a fan chapter 7 . 8/16
Hi! I just discovered your Albus Potter series a few weeks ago, and it's really good! Thanks so much for writing it.

In your note for this chapter, you mentioned that you'd mistakenly put Lily in the Gryffindor common room, and intended to fix this sometime.

Two years after this was written, I've just read it, and the story still features Lily in the Gryffindor common room.

You're probably already aware of this, but I just wanted to point this out in case you'd forgotten and still want to fix it.

Thanks! :)
rtlieb chapter 8 . 7/19
Callin it now. Classic case of having a fight and coming out of it with newfound respect.

And since this is the first chapter I've actually reviewed, I'd also like to offer my opinion on the story so far. If there's one thing you do well, it's sowing your seeds of foreshadowing early, most ameteur writers don't have enough of a clear idea where they're going to pull that off. But if there's one thing I dislike, it's that there's so much warning that twists are too easy to see coming. I am aware that this criticism will make me look like an idiot if that earlier prediction is wrong. I am willing to take that risk.
Finger snap magic!

Shout out to Chas Legion.
Woooooo!

-JMB
You are amazing. This story is fabulous, and a great amalgamation of the best, most interesting, most desired and coolest topics of all the great Harry Potter elements.

The movies' "canon" of disintegration: brilliant way of turning an unexplained Hollywood thing into a genius "magical theory" cool thing.

Hpmor: great way of adding in elements of looking at higher level stuff, and the real world rather than micro plots and budding but short lived villains.

Legion: you are so awesome. Double wands. Family life. Ooh yeah.

Original books: genius "next step" Timeline choosing.

Hogwarts Battle School: fighting! Strategy! Intrigue!

I'd personally love more elements of rationality, smart self aware characters, and witty humor. This is only book 3, and AP is more far along than HP at the same time. He may grow more. Even if he doesn't, I'd love many MANY more books from you, great sir, and might be interested in funding one.

-cheeryartsyguy on Google's email thing ;-)
Shakaka LightningWind chapter 12 . 7/18
Auckland BAM! Way to go on taking proper action against Fudge 2.0

D
Shakaka LightningWind chapter 9 . 7/18
You've seen and brought in Korra!

I love you!
Shakaka LightningWind chapter 6 . 7/17
Hahaha you are so awesome.

"kiss her eye. Kiss something. "
Shakaka LightningWind chapter 5 . 7/17
Your fabulousness has inspired me to make an account like no other story (or Harry Potter epic FanFic) ever has.

inside padme's wardrobe chapter 18 . 7/15
Nicely done. This was a great installment! I'm so glad the next book has more chapters. More to read!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 17 . 7/15
Yes! Love the action in this chapter! I'm glad Albus has the same gumption as his father... meddelin' in things that aren't to be meddled with and all that... but where would the story be without it?
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 16 . 7/15
Ohh, Albus got caught! I thought Albus would get into trouble trying to free the tortured prisoner.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 15 . 7/15
Ah, so I was right! The wands are jealous of each other! Hilarious. Luna should never make another wand made of Devil's Snare. It's nice that Albus and Lucas are more civil now. Albus was being extremely immature. I hope they become close friends in the future. I'd like to see Lucas to enter Albus' friend group. I still miss Eftan though! I wonder what's made him so secluded and aloof (I really don't think he just doesn't like spending time with people). And Albus is going to be a spy? Wicked! I can't wait to see what Albus does when Harry and the other Auror's plan fall to pieces.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 14 . 7/15
Huh. Curious. Janelle is definitely suspect. I'll have to see where you take that. Albus is being irrational with his anger toward Harry for not allowing him to visit his girlfriend, then again Albus is still a kid and immature. And, yes, he's been bullying Lucas. I'm glad he's realized that and has decided to curtail his actions. I'm curious to know what Albus' wand has done to stymie Albus' and Lucas' magical abilities.
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 11 . 7/15
Yay! Albus can throw off Imperius curses! Yay! Albus used wandless magic to aid in his escape! Good thing Albus was thinking when The Mask said the cuffs on Albus' hands were resistant to magic and expensive, meaning the metal under him wouldn't be resistant to magic. Great action in this chapter!
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 10 . 7/15
Aw. Lyman's dead. That sucks... though he was rather irritating. The imposter probably killed Lyman's mother, too. I kinda wish Albus could throw off the Imperius curse like Harry could, but that would probably make Albus too perfect. I like the Albus-Janelle thing a lot more than the Albus-Holly. Looking forward to the next chapter to see what the imposter will make Albus do!