Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sandblood Rising
lezhi.lo chapter 12 . 5/7
now that Im re-reading everything, it all makes sense! Once again nice job setting everything up!
Maniac chapter 3 . 5/5
oooo,
I LOVE the sorting hat song!
it's amazing!
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 19 . 4/23
This book was great. I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but I couldn't stop reading this... I don't know how I am going to study since you have four more books going.
I'm re-reading the series while I wait for book 7, and thank God I did, because guess what I found name-dropped? The Pandoran Catalyst! In Egypt! You sneaky bastard, I KNEW I saw that before! Also, Hermione's General skepticism makes me wonder how she feels about all the Devs coming to light. Something to include in the new book?
-Baelkaz
apukwa chapter 1 . 2/26
For those who haven't checked it out, this is an AMAZINGLY SPLENDID book series. Start at the beginning with "Albus Potter and the Global Revelation".

Once people catch on it will rise to the top of the fanfiction pile - it is on par with the best works out there. I vividly recall the action scenes in this book (even though I've read three books more). I can't wait for Book 7 to come out!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 17 . 2/13
Was Albus wearing the Deathly Hallows cloak?
Because according what I remember it was a 'true cloak of invisibility' as in, it hid your presence, not just deflecting the light.
Also, infrared & visible light are quite similar. I'd think that a *magical* cloak would be able to deflect those as well.
I love technical descriptions of magic, but it seems that you're using science to put limitations on magic here.
What if the magic, of that cloak atleast, was not 'deflecting the visible spectrum of light' but rather 'no one can see you under it' even Death! I doubt some infra red goggles can beat it. Other cloaks maybe, but the Hallow was supposed to be perfect. It's like this: anything able to stop a bullet should be able to stop a stone from a slingshot too.

But whatever. The story it too good to grumble over these details :)
Keep it up!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 15 . 2/13
Not to boast or anything...But I was right!
I knew jealousy was the problem!
The transfer of sentience seemed a little weird though.
Also happy that Lucas & Al aren't fighting anymore and that Al is acting more maturely in that regard.
But nothing makes me happier than correctly predicting something in a novel. *grin*
TheNamelessBoy chapter 14 . 2/13
I liked how you put the point of how everyone gets tips on how to deal with a bully, no one ever thinks that they themselves might become one.
Good of Albus to notice that he isn't exactly innocent in their little feud.

The finding of the Sandbloods base reminded me of the Sherlock episode where he finds those kids (Season 2 episode 3 I think)
TheNamelessBoy chapter 13 . 2/12
I read through all the reviews and both Holly and Janelle seem to have their supporters.
IMO, Janelle is innocent & really likes Al. Holly is being vindictive. Reminds me of Ron in Goblet of Fire!

Holly has changed quite a bit. She 'cackles'! Don't know if it makes me like her more or less, but it definitely makes the story more interesting!

And my belief that Holly is innocent doesn't extend to her family. Her parents being squibs had me suspicious the moment it was mentioned. That Donna may also be on their side has also occurred to me. Or maybe Donna's under the MM. though I can't imagine her parents agreeing to it...
Janelle maybe under MM too, but I like her too much to consider it!

Albus was very idiotic in broaching the subject with Janelle, but then again, he's never been great with girl & romance ;)
Don't see how the romance could've lasted into the next book anyway, seeing they're in different schools.
But maybe Janelle could be the exchange student from Beauxbatons next year if you wanted to keep her...

Lucas just seems like the other side of the coin of Albus.
I have a feeling if the story was from Lucas's POV, we'd feel about Albus exactly how we're feeling about Lucas.
Very nicely done... :)

On to the next chapter!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 10 . 2/8
...I literally don't know what to say.

In the beginning there was the Janelle romance.
I liked it very much.
I have no idea why I didn't like the Holly romance, but I had no such problems with this one.
Wonder how two 13-year olds will make a long distance work, but I hope they can.
Also, are Janelle's parents related to the Sandbloods in any way?
Be great if they were and Janelle still helps Al..

But the ending?
*Two* Unforgivables? Wow! The plot is sure heating up!
Wonder how you'll write when the main character is Imperised...
Rushing to the next chapter!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 9 . 2/1
I don't know if you've read my previous reviews, but I never liked the Holly romance. Seemed too sweet.
But now it's really interesting.

I don't know how Janelle will turn out, but I don't really care whether it's Janelle or Holly as long as the romance plot is not too simple.

Maybe he realizes how hard it is to maintain a long distance relationship.
Maybe he starts feeling for Holly again next year when Janelle is too far away.
Maybe he has another love interest.
Or maybe AlbusxJanelle persists till book 7...
Just keep it interesting.

But I do hope to see a mature relationship by the 6th book atleast. Fingers crossed.

Also, really like Al's wish.
Putting the world ahead of his own needs is great for a 13 year old.

keep up the good work.
TheNamelessBoy chapter 8 . 1/31
We never actually see ALbus apologizing to Holly.
So, it was "hard" for her to forgive him, but she did it even though Albus didn't apologize?

The romance is getting interesting now.
No more a simple 2 people from 1st year to 7th year sweet romance.
Janelle angle is making it more Entertaining.
Wonder what will happen...
Rushing to the next chapter!
JustAnotherKid chapter 3 . 1/28
I always thought Salem Witches Institute was an all-girls School?
TheNamelessBoy chapter 6 . 1/29
No Alec or Mia?
Also, Scorpius is there! Yay!

Looks like Albus & Holly are finally having Janelles, er.. problems ;)

Hope the good work continues :)

Also seems the problem with his wands is getting heated (pun intended).
Wonder how you'll resolve it...
TheNamelessBoy chapter 1 . 1/28
Feeling sorry for the squibs. Harry & his family would not treat squibs the way theirs parents did, but they're the one's taking the brunt.
Still, being mistreated doesn't give you the right to world domination, LOL.

The Man in the Shadows?
Hope he gets a better nickname soon...

Also, I don't think parents discuss their children's love life in that manner. Seemed a bit too flippant.

Still, looking forward to a great story.