Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sandblood Rising
Katie B chapter 18 . 6/6
You're gonna give me nightmares! Can u plz not make it too creepy? Thnx. Also, great book!
Katie B chapter 3 . 6/6
WHY DID YOU PUT LILY IN RAVENCLAW?!
HarryJackson467 chapter 12 . 6/5
OMG! When I read the part about the weeping angel, I literally shouted, "ROSE DONT BLINK!"! I love this series so much, and I have a few questions.
1. Why did you put rose in Gryffindor?
2. Can you put the character blurbs back up?
3. Is Wilcox a Sandblood since his greatest fear is Harry?
Don't feel like you need to answer any of these, but if you have time, please do! Continue to write!
Babylon5fan72 chapter 18 . 6/3
Amazing Book Sir.
Babylon5fan72 chapter 16 . 6/3
NO worries Hear,

Some people just have to be jerks it is their nature. you keep on doing what you are doing I have enjoyed your stories. I am huge fan of the whole Potter Universe. as for late up loads who cares we all lead busy lives and can,t always do things right when we said we would. so to those who bad mouthed you I say relax get over your self and leave the lad alone.

God Bless you for these Books keep the awesome work coming

Sean From New Hampshire.
lezhi.lo chapter 12 . 5/7
now that Im re-reading everything, it all makes sense! Once again nice job setting everything up!
Maniac chapter 3 . 5/5
oooo,
I LOVE the sorting hat song!
it's amazing!
Sildet-ebrithil chapter 19 . 4/23
This book was great. I'm supposed to be studying for finals, but I couldn't stop reading this... I don't know how I am going to study since you have four more books going.
I'm re-reading the series while I wait for book 7, and thank God I did, because guess what I found name-dropped? The Pandoran Catalyst! In Egypt! You sneaky bastard, I KNEW I saw that before! Also, Hermione's General skepticism makes me wonder how she feels about all the Devs coming to light. Something to include in the new book?
-Baelkaz
apukwa chapter 1 . 2/26
For those who haven't checked it out, this is an AMAZINGLY SPLENDID book series. Start at the beginning with "Albus Potter and the Global Revelation".

Once people catch on it will rise to the top of the fanfiction pile - it is on par with the best works out there. I vividly recall the action scenes in this book (even though I've read three books more). I can't wait for Book 7 to come out!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 17 . 2/13
Was Albus wearing the Deathly Hallows cloak?
Because according what I remember it was a 'true cloak of invisibility' as in, it hid your presence, not just deflecting the light.
Also, infrared & visible light are quite similar. I'd think that a *magical* cloak would be able to deflect those as well.
I love technical descriptions of magic, but it seems that you're using science to put limitations on magic here.
What if the magic, of that cloak atleast, was not 'deflecting the visible spectrum of light' but rather 'no one can see you under it' even Death! I doubt some infra red goggles can beat it. Other cloaks maybe, but the Hallow was supposed to be perfect. It's like this: anything able to stop a bullet should be able to stop a stone from a slingshot too.

But whatever. The story it too good to grumble over these details :)
Keep it up!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 15 . 2/13
Not to boast or anything...But I was right!
I knew jealousy was the problem!
The transfer of sentience seemed a little weird though.
Also happy that Lucas & Al aren't fighting anymore and that Al is acting more maturely in that regard.
But nothing makes me happier than correctly predicting something in a novel. *grin*
TheNamelessBoy chapter 14 . 2/13
I liked how you put the point of how everyone gets tips on how to deal with a bully, no one ever thinks that they themselves might become one.
Good of Albus to notice that he isn't exactly innocent in their little feud.

The finding of the Sandbloods base reminded me of the Sherlock episode where he finds those kids (Season 2 episode 3 I think)
TheNamelessBoy chapter 13 . 2/12
I read through all the reviews and both Holly and Janelle seem to have their supporters.
IMO, Janelle is innocent & really likes Al. Holly is being vindictive. Reminds me of Ron in Goblet of Fire!

Holly has changed quite a bit. She 'cackles'! Don't know if it makes me like her more or less, but it definitely makes the story more interesting!

And my belief that Holly is innocent doesn't extend to her family. Her parents being squibs had me suspicious the moment it was mentioned. That Donna may also be on their side has also occurred to me. Or maybe Donna's under the MM. though I can't imagine her parents agreeing to it...
Janelle maybe under MM too, but I like her too much to consider it!

Albus was very idiotic in broaching the subject with Janelle, but then again, he's never been great with girl & romance ;)
Don't see how the romance could've lasted into the next book anyway, seeing they're in different schools.
But maybe Janelle could be the exchange student from Beauxbatons next year if you wanted to keep her...

Lucas just seems like the other side of the coin of Albus.
I have a feeling if the story was from Lucas's POV, we'd feel about Albus exactly how we're feeling about Lucas.
Very nicely done... :)

On to the next chapter!
TheNamelessBoy chapter 10 . 2/8
...I literally don't know what to say.

In the beginning there was the Janelle romance.
I liked it very much.
I have no idea why I didn't like the Holly romance, but I had no such problems with this one.
Wonder how two 13-year olds will make a long distance work, but I hope they can.
Also, are Janelle's parents related to the Sandbloods in any way?
Be great if they were and Janelle still helps Al..

But the ending?
*Two* Unforgivables? Wow! The plot is sure heating up!
Wonder how you'll write when the main character is Imperised...
Rushing to the next chapter!