Reviews for Albus Potter and the Sandblood Rising
the fish is now dead chapter 18 . 6/20
Hey, I know this is a super old fic but I've been reading these books religiously for the last few days, and I don't know if you're still active or if you'll see this, but I just wanted to say that your inclusion of LGBT characters and elements in this story affected me more than I can say. Harry Potter was a beacon of hope and love for me all throughout childhood, and the only thing I ever felt was missing was a little more LGBT representation. Your inclusion of that honestly brought so much joy to me. It meant a lot. Thank you. I look forward to reading the rest!
KrazeonoftheChaosStones chapter 4 . 4/17
If Albus Potter and the Global Revelation became a movie, which actors would you choose to play the characters?
I'm loving this series and your writing. My ONLY point of contention is that a lot of the time Harry and professor Wilcox seem to be reduced a bit as characters with their roles limited to explaining things to albus in order to quickly develop the plot. I know it's hard introducing new concepts but i think you're a talented enough writer to be able to do this in a less of a "brick through a window" way.
Freya chapter 18 . 4/4
Poor Gil! I'm happy for Louis though.
Freya chapter 15 . 4/4
I love the idea of the wands being jealous of each other!
Freya chapter 1 . 4/3
I like the idea of the Loch Stock Liner!
I know it can be tempting to have characters explain a lot of things to us while talking to each other, but you need to be careful with this, as it can end up sounding quite contrived and unnatural.
Uchiha Aimee chapter 19 . 3/18
This is really, really good. I am so impressed by the plot and the storytelling. I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across this series.
Harry Potter chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I can not possibly express how happy this series makes me. Every time I finish a series of books, a strong devastation hits me that there are no more left. I felt this way about The Harry Potter series, untill I read your books. I love your Albus books waaaay more than the ones that have recently come out in 2016. I only dislike the inapropriate language in the books, and the reason that James got a howler in the first book.
Four Questions:
1. How did you know what Harry's kids' names and middle names were if the eigth book wasn't out yet? What about Scorpious Malfoy?
2. Can you change the bad language and James's sneaking into the girls' bathroom, pleeeeaaaaaase?
3. Will you please write more about Albus and his friends?
4. Can you include More Harry and Albus moments? Will you awnser these questions at the end of the seventh book please?
I hope that isn't too much to ask. I think what you did is great and i aplaud you for it! Thank You so much for writing these books! You are a great person for doing it!
bob chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
less language
The Glitch chapter 13 . 10/6/2016
I hated Lucas at first, but now I just feel awful for him!
The Glitch chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
I'm seriously going to cry for Albus. My heart hurts.
The Glitch chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Wow. This is so infuriating. I feel so bad for Albus!
hpandcarbs chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Really enjoyed this story, just like the other two!
Still not a big Janelle fan so I'm interested to see how that goes.
Loved that scene with Louis! You kept hinting at it but I still couldn't be sure.
Looking forward to hopefully more Teddy, James, and other Weasleys in the future books!
Taylor chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
How much are we assuming that Harry and Ginny have told the kids about the past? From what I remember, Albus knows about the horcruxes. So shouldn't he know that the reason Harry killed the snake was because a piece of Voldemort's soul was trying to kill Ginny? I'm sure there's a future significance here as you don't seem to do anything in these stories without thinking but it bothers me. I'd be much more freaked out if I were Albus and if I were Ginny and learned he'd been down there I'd probably lose it. Very curious to see how it comes into play later on!

(PS- sorry I keep leaving "guest" reviews but I don't like signing in on mobile and I'm scared I'll forget to add them later. I know this story's been published for a while so I definitely don't expect a speedy response by any means.)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/11/2016
Can I just say how much I love Ginny's comments to James? They're golden.