Reviews for Still Breathing, Still Living
Lana Petrova chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
I've loved it!
MustangOTR chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
One of the best Piers fic I've read. nice reference to The Walking Dead. :)
Tiffany Rose chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
Omg! I love your story so much! Capcom NEEDS to use your story to bring Piers back!
MaronTodai chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I really could not think of a better end for this story :) Piers has the luck to have both his job and the peaceful life at Lin's place and I think that's perfect for someone who suffered as much as he did.
All in all surely one of the best Piers fics in my opinion :D
In Pieces chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I absolutely adore the ending!
This is probably the most heartwarming story about Piers being alive here on FF.
You did an amazing job, keep it up!
CoolCat0720 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
! Amazing, I was in tears by the end of it!
bloody raptor chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
That was a cute way of ending it I glad he decided to stay.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Aww, I loved the ending!

Overall, this was a great fic! One of the best "Piers doesn't die" stories I've ever read. Keep up the good work! :D
alonealexabluerose chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Cool man. Are you going to finish that Sherry and Jake story?
In Pieces chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
This is amazing!
I love your writing style and the concept is quite interesting, it's refreshing to see something different from the usual 'Piers is alive' kind of story.
Kudos for this great story.
alonealexabluerose chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Cool man update soon!
bloody raptor chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Things just keep getting better and better for Piers don't they, and I must say having piers babysit is a rather interesting concept in its own right.
EcoSeeker247 chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter! I love Lin and how she's so accepting of Piers. I wonder what's gonna happen next.

Keep it up! :)
MaronTodai chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
I think the idea with Lin is a really good one :) It's good for Piers himself to have someone around who likes him despite everything and who he can trust...and who he cares for. And of course I think it's understandable that he doubts himself now...but I hope he'll realize how much he still means to Chris and the BSAA itself and that everything will be good at the end :)
CoolCat0720 chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
It makes me wish I had Piers as a brother figure:) I loooove it so much!