Reviews for A Poli-Sci With A Taser
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/12
Fun read.
Ragityannie chapter 1 . 8/6
This was all so awesome...just thank you .
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 7/10
I love this story!
DC-Mythology-Lover chapter 1 . 7/3
Great job with this story!
Darcy is a BAMF!
I love this fic!
My new "taserhawk/shockarrow" favourite story!
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 5/29
lol oh my thor! that was awesome!
SpiritHolly chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This story was great!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
malu31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Nice, light and funny!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
some of the humor is lost when darcy becomes a shield agent, but this is a good fic nonetheless
Hainako chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
that was an adorable story just the perfect little thing to brighten up the day
Silmarwen Losshelin chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I adored this! Darcy was great, and I think everyone else was, too. I especially like how you added Darcy into the battle. And, as a ballet dancer (though, still not on pointe, due to always picking the WORST studios), I appreciate the 'The ballet was probably the hardest'. Also, I noticed that with the weapons training, it makes it seem like guns have a larger kick-back the larger they are, which isn't entirely true, since a lot of small guns actually have MORE of a kick-back than some bigger guns, because they don't have the weight needed to hold steady. Anyway, I loved this story. It's one of my favorite Darcy stories so far!
Good luck with the rest of your writing!
HikaruWinter chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
*cackling* Oh, yes! Liking this concept VERY much! *cackles some more*
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
As you could maybe guess from this, no homework got done, but I did loose 5 hours to a family-social event too, so it wasn't all the fanfiction. Although I didn't actually read anything else today but your stuff.
keepslogginmeout chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Just got out of basic training for the US army... they told us to breathe in, out then the moment when you naturally pause, shoot. I kinda failed basic and didn't get to use cool gadgets on my M16 so I may be wrong buuuttt when you breath you move and you can't hit dead on soooo ya :)
(if you feel like you wanna rant that you're a gun freak or wanna say ok lol, I was guessing. Then pm me. Can't login from the site but can in email)

killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/3/2015