Reviews for A Poli-Sci With A Taser
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 1 . 2/21
SHIELD stands for "Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and has stood for "Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate" in the Marvel Comics Universe since 1991.
You just mixed them up (or rather, mashed them together) earlier in this fanfiction.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 1 . 1/24
LMAO! LOVE THIS!
PristinelyUngifted chapter 1 . 1/20
Love it
erik chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
A bit super Darcy, with her pulling a Black Widow during the fight, but fun.
misherukuro chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Fun read.
Ragityannie chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
This was all so awesome...just thank you .
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I love this story!
Dc-Mythology-Lover chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Great job with this story!
Darcy is a BAMF!
I love this fic!
My new "taserhawk/shockarrow" favourite story!
Aewnaur chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
lol oh my thor! that was awesome!
SpiritHolly chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This story was great!
Espied7 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
Cute!
malu31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Nice, light and funny!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
some of the humor is lost when darcy becomes a shield agent, but this is a good fic nonetheless
Hainako chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
that was an adorable story just the perfect little thing to brighten up the day
Silmarwen Losshelin chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I adored this! Darcy was great, and I think everyone else was, too. I especially like how you added Darcy into the battle. And, as a ballet dancer (though, still not on pointe, due to always picking the WORST studios), I appreciate the 'The ballet was probably the hardest'. Also, I noticed that with the weapons training, it makes it seem like guns have a larger kick-back the larger they are, which isn't entirely true, since a lot of small guns actually have MORE of a kick-back than some bigger guns, because they don't have the weight needed to hold steady. Anyway, I loved this story. It's one of my favorite Darcy stories so far!
Good luck with the rest of your writing!
-Losshelin