Reviews for The Victor's Guardian
Thats so sweet. :)
musicmixer08 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Amazing! Part 2?
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was written brilliantly, I absolutely loved it! I don't think I've ever read something like this, especially from Howard's point of view where he actually /cares/ for Tony. You really got the emotions down, slowly changing as Tony went through his life, and that ending was perfect. I really enjoyed reading this, great job! :)
AMorphineToast chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
One word, Amazing
Ty chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I know this sounds wimpy but I cried cos this reminds me of me and my dads relationship
ironyheartsap chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Brilliant job here. I loved reading through the progression of the important events in Tony's lives and his parents reactions. I especially liked how at first Howard was Tony's hero but atthe end it was Tony who was really Howard's hero, I was practically in tears. Great job once again.
oddgirl123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I have read this story a number of times and I am amazed at the plot of this. I enjoy reading fanfiction that goes into Howard's character. More stories in Howard's view would be great, though I like all of your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
That was one of the most beautiful things I have read. This was fantastic to read and I really liked how the repetition broke it up. Thank you so much for writing this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
This was so well done! It brought me to tears, actually, and it's rare that a fanfic does that.

Amazing, beautiful work!
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OMG THAT WAS SO SWEET!
Thalia-Longworth chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great! Great! Great! I loved this.