Reviews for How to Fall in Love: The Takao Project
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 11 . 5/7
omg, that is so adorable. I can't even-
Amehina Tsukio chapter 11 . 1/29
wow! jux Wow! The best Romantic Comedy MidoTaka I've ever read! Shin-chan is too cute and so is Takao I can die of this fluffy feeling and cuteness overdose. I've already finished reading ch111 without noticing myself (during lecture actually xP) Thanks for ur work, sensei! U r so awesome :D This really lights up my day! And please Update soon… begging u please! I really look forward to my OTP's date! 3 lots of love! I became ur fan in an instant hee v
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 11 . 5/2/2014
AWEEEEEE! They're so adorably adorable! X)8
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
They're... So... CUTE! XD8 I just want to crush them in a hug!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
cute
Szerszen chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
Awww, it was sweet. From the first chapter I was interested in how it's going to turn so I'm happy that you didn't make it like cliche misuderstanding confession or something more like bittersweet ending . Your ending was reaaly fluffy and cute!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
OMG! Midorima is tsundere to the bones ! :3 you still have more chapters right? right? more please?! more?! yay! more! i love you Author-san! your story is super cute! please write more! :3
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 8 . 8/30/2013
Shin-chan is jealous lalalalala
nlsdn5 chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
Omg, midorima's jealousy is.. well.. the epitome of a tsundere. i love it.
inbloom133 chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
that chapter was amazingly cute I smiled a lot while reading that. Now I'm waiting for a kiss in next chapters! Thank you for writing that story, you are awesome :)
Lisanna44 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
gosh!
this really make me wanna go fangirling
i really love this couple and thank you so much for this chapter!
will be waiting for the fluffy chapters!
pastel cynics chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Frankly, I haven't read many MidoTaka stories, so I cannot compare well. But yes, I can say I am truly impressed by your portrayal of both the characters. The way they usually behave and the way they were behaving during the time they were ignoring each other; you identified and laid it out perfectly. I really really enjoyed reading through this. Keep on writing! Follow, Fav.
Anime-baka chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
This chapter was so adorable c: MidoTaka really is one of the sweetest pairings!
Deko-gasu chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Ok man...since the first time I read this,I already know this fic is awesome but, the way takao try to keep his relationship and the way he confess is extremely touching!

My inner fangirl is screaming now...
Anyway,eager to see their 'lovey-dovey' date!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Ahhh! FLUFFEH! So much fluffiness I think I'm gonna die! Tsundere Shin-chan is sooo fluffeh! Takao, you are a god! Aaahhh, so cute!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »