Reviews for Apparently, Na'vi can blush
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Ha-ha-ha-ha! OK, slightly sad too, because I could have easily seen his character heading to the blind side of that line, but mostly funny.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
ok the na'vi are like asians they might look the same but you can still see the differences
Taronu 'Ewan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Kaltxi!
I have to say I'm with Jake on this one, after all the Na'vi females are apparently all gorgeous? It would be damned hard to choose which beautiful goddess to commit to. However, it would not be hard to decipher if his heart truly was Neytiri's. Just the feelings a being gets within their stomach, and their emotions, are strong enough to ensure you have the right one? As we have witnessed in the movie, Jake couldn't take his eyes off of his beautiful Neytiri, she was his all, and he was well and truly doomed to her wiles and her heart.
I do feel for Peyral, heck the poor girl just got capitally dumped, and she would be asking herself: "Why?" "Am I not just as gorgeous as neytiri, and am I not a better huntress than her?"
Hey, I have got nothing against poor Peyral, but I myself would want Neytiri too, if I was to choose, she's ...
I cannot even explain how beautiful she is, I believe there is no word for it, except she would be the closest entity to a physical "Eywa"?
Kiyevame!
Lu Bane aka 'Adm. ThunderCock chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hhaahahaha, oh god that was funny. A good twist at the end, though I feel bad for Peyral.