Reviews for After
Lauren chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I love how you used the line that Mrs Lovett said in th movie, and made Mr Todd say it! And not to mention how he calls her his little baker! Ahhhh the feels! ;P
Pikachu9516 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aw! _ I love happy endings. I loved it.
Madame-Monocles chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh my gosh the way you wrote the kisses, especially the first kiss, is so beautiful! The dialog is great to but the descriptions of the actions really puts it above most stories I have read! This is great, flower!

-Kasey (Tilena)
Dagheh chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Lovett! honestly. beautifully done with the "maybe not like you dreamed, maybe not like I remember.." instant flashback ;)
Mirna chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Loved your writing 3 . It is just the ending I wanted to see... AMAZING!
Nevermore - FightingDollDame chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Aww yes, beautiful. So sad yet so lovely. I loved how you made him "handle" her, he did no act completely greedy and was actually careful. Even if it's not completely realistic, it still is something that I enjoy quite a lot. I especially liked the ending, I was all smiles. I am now a content Toddett fan, and my hunger for said romance has been successfully satistified. *Claps.* :3 )
cqueenofhearts chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, I loved it! So sweet! I almost cried, cause it would have been so perfect if they had endend up together for real!
Anyway, great job! Loved the whole thing! :D 3
Lis Carter chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Perfect c:
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Ahhh *tears* this was terrific and passionate! Loved this!