Reviews for Inevitable
Mica chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
oh god my eyes are now fucking Niagara Falls TTTT
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That would be one way for it to end. Benny seems really determined but losing his new relative's company and Dean's friendship don't bode well for him.
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh, that is great. I have a feeling that something like this is happening or should happen if it doesn't show up on the show in an episode, as they have a habit of dropping storylines for no reason, but I think that when the chose each other they did have to let it all go and since Dean let go of Benny the vampire has no choice now, no life line.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh, very sad. Benny seems like a good guy. I understand Sam's POV, just sorry he can't get past it. I like the way you had the texts come from Benny, asking for help before he breaks. Well done.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh no. I'd go with Sharlot's review - that's exactly how I feel. I don't want Dean's newly found trust and friendship end like this, and as much as I love the brothers hunting together, lately I thought it'd be better if they would finally make their choice and be happy with it - Sam with his new and hunting free life (that he seemed to wish so much that he obviously didn't even look for his lost brother - yeah, I know, that sounds harsh and maybe the writers will reveal that not everything is how it looked like when Dean returned, but still...) and Dean with a new hunting companion. It's time to move on, they just aren't who they were 7 years before.

Having said that: I loved the way you wrote this, as always. Especially the end - Sam reading the desperate messages Benny left - knowing what it means to Dean. I just can't see them being relaxed and happy together, like the start of your story implied. I wish I could... doesn't work. Sniff!

xx Kate
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I could see this happening, even if I would like a different option with Benny showing Sam the side Dean knows when he surprises the brothers by rescuing one or both or them.
I don't like to be upset with either brother, but you did a great job of writing the Sam from this season.
I like how you ended your story with the brothers off to find Benny, but the question still open on who kills Benny or if he is killed.
Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Sharlot chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
lalalalala...not listening. Not happening. lalalala...Benny is staying good. Dean isn't going to have to put him down...lalala...everything is Impalas and pie and burgers...everything is fine...lalalala!
AMC88 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Another chapter would be nice, a little action and Sam being there for Dean, maybe even coming to an understanding about Benny.
gr8read chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You can't be thinking of having Dean end Benny. Wahhhhh. I really like Benny. However, to the story. One, I hope there is more and two, I hope it comes soon. :D
Psychee chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Yes. My vote is definately another chapter..or two.
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/26/2013 angsty. I love Benny on the show but it's all too likely that this is how it will turn out, especially after seeing him in Torn and Frayed. Such a shame :( But this fic is very well written, perfectly done and it fits in so well with the canon this season. Sam and Dean are spot on here, too.
And the last bit with the text good, so much angst in just a few little it.
Thank you!
Friendly Persuasion chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I love this! I really want Sam to at least TRY to understand Dean's friendship with Benny. Please continue!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
So well written, I really feel you've perfectly captured the brothers' personas and way of interacting with each other. Although I knew the jig was up as soon as I read Sam's thought: "It was good" !

Heartbreaking story, but one I can imagine happening - that Benny would be the one to ask Dean to stop is inspired... I'm sure Dean would go through with it too, no matter that it's going to cost him...

I think Sam's reaction to Benny is understandable considering the constant, unrelenting loss and betrayal they've been through. I'm sure in Sam's mind he thinks he's saving Dean from further future hurt.

I loved the up-in-the-air ending. I particularly liked that, by sending the text acknowledgement, Sam was - in a weird sort of way - giving emotional comfort to a vampire that he doesn't like, but that he knows is important to his brother.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Brilliant story, I haven't seen any of season 8 yet and wont until around November when the complete DVD comes out, but I thought Sam had a nerve, saying Dean was choosing a vampire over his own flesh and blood didn't he do the same thing but with a demon? Is there going to be more to this? Maybe the final meeting with Benny. Thanks.
7kstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Like the twist that Sam was too dense to see. The worst part is that it would fit the pattern of the show.

I want to like Sam but lately, I just don't care about him. It's a shame I use to like him now I just wish the brothers had split up and part of me hopes this is the last season.