Reviews for Dragons heart but a human soul
i like it its very good
angelazzarello94 chapter 19 . 3/31
Can you please update, what's going to happen. Please please can u update :)
SakuraKoi chapter 19 . 2/18
Oh no
michelleleighton chapter 19 . 2/11
more please (n_n)
adenoide chapter 19 . 2/8
It's interesting to read. Ron is heavy.
Kaz chapter 19 . 2/8
I like you writing and wish I had a talent for it! As for your anonymous flamed do they not know what slash fics are?
R chapter 19 . 2/7
Sorry you're not feeling well. Try to get some rest and I hope you will be all better soon. (R!)
Forever-In-Love 63 chapter 17 . 2/8
I happen to agree with every word you said about Flaming that "everyone is entitled to have their own opinions but that (especially anonymous ones) could seriously ruin someone's life," it's not silly and it is extremely true as i am an example of that which lead to the reason why I will not post any of my stoeies here or anywhere really. I did love to Wright but due to someone reading a story of mine before I found fanfaction they read it and said somethings to me that made me bout my self and my wrighting and since I rarely let any one read any story I write...

On a better note I am absolutely loving the story so far I dont want to put it down your story has created and urge in me that has to know what happened when you leave it on a cliffhange trype ending! Cant wait to see what happens nin the rest of the story... :)
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 2/7
Fantastic chap. Love it
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 2/7
Cool!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 19 . 2/7
yay Sirius is back that's awesome
Arisa Tokudome chapter 19 . 2/7
Awesome Chapter!
angelazzarello94 chapter 18 . 2/1
I know your busy but can u please update, i really like this story... :)
shadowstar2000 chapter 18 . 1/29
I love this story. I think that drarry is so cute. I love the way you present the characters. I went back and read that flame and it was so rude and untrue. I mean if they comments like that keep it to themselves. Just don't listen to those type of people and keep writing. Please update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
adenoide chapter 18 . 1/26
I hope one day Dumby will pay for what he did to much people soon.