Reviews for Dragons heart but a human soul
Pleasanttrouble chapter 20 . 4/23
I'm curious. Regarding the baby girls name. Have you ever seen ladyhawke?
When you wrote out the letter to Harry from Tom that you mixed up the date of his birth, one September 3rd the other October 31st just thought I would point that out
SlashFan chapter 1 . 1/25
Hi!

Sorry, but after reading all your reviews I just had to write something. I don't know which stories the majority of your readers are used to, but your story is really not a good one. I have read many good stories and yours is far from it. You have absolutely no concept, almost no plot. Do they even have lessons? It is like one revelation after another and that's all, your story is about. Then there are these absolutely confusing changes in point of views. And you should really work on your storyline your spelling and your grammar.
Lara chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
I love stories were Sirius is brought back from behind the veil, he has always been one of my favorite characters.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
Loved it! XD loved how you timed skipped it to the birth scene! :)
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 21 . 8/5/2014
I loved this story. great work. thanks for posting. Harry is so cute.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
You should go back to your first chapters and edit them. They need it, badly. The sentences are way too long, and consist of several, crammed into one. Also, the constant change of points of views is confusing - if there are changes, then do the changes once every 1000 words (and that would still be considered too short for many people).

You also need to work on the characters. It sounds like you wanted to create cool characters, give them super cool abilities just because you can, but with no thought for how they are completely OOC (out of character, they do not act like they should in this given situation). Also, the letter Harry writes is not like him at all - he starts joking and stuff to an ennemy? He wouldn't do that. If you read the books, you can clearly see why. At least give a proper reason for writing a letter.

If I couldn't contact people over the summer, I wouldn't start contacting people I hate.

Also, Voldemort killed many people before James and Lily died. He did not start because of their death. Even so, just because he has a 'reason' does not justify killing, or make it seem more romantic. There are many other flaws and plotholes in your arguments that just make the first chapter unbelievable and hard to enjoy.

So yes, despite the spelling in this first chapter being somewhat okay, you really need to work on all these other aspects, and add more punctuation. Also, careful with the verbs, you often switch between past and present when it should stay one of them.

I'm sorry if this sounds like a flame. It isn't. If it was, I'd send insults. I took the time to write this message so that you would work of the points mentionned, and improve.
angelazzarello94 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
I want a sequel please
babygirlloveme6 chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
I would love more of this it was a very good story and I want to know what happens after. Please let me know if you posted them so I can start reading them as well.
redcherry4 chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
i would love if you did a sequal and a prequeal. Its not fair that sirius got to come back but not james.
magicanimegurl chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
I love it! Write on! Since this one is complete, changetge status. Make a sequel if possible to answer more questions on what happens to the light and marriage!
Remus' daughter chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
There's gonna be more? Hogwarts is screwed royally screwed
skaulitz267 chapter 20 . 5/3/2014
Of course there has to be a sequel! Otherwise you left a lot of things unresolved. Like, what happens with Dumbledore? How does Ron fail to take revenge and get defeated in the end? What happens with the light and the dark sides? Do the light ever find out that Dumbledore is a bad guy? How do "Hermione", "Nott", and Blaise end up? How do the Wealsey twins and Luna help the dark side? Do the Wealseys ever find out that the twins aren't on their sides anymore in a big way? Do Remus, Severus, and Sirius have kids, etc? If you end it here than it will look like you didn't finish it at all. I'm not really interested in a Prequel because I'm all for Harry/Draco and they will be too young for that to be enough for me. lol. A sequel is a necessity though unless you don't stop the story here that is. Having them have the baby is a great ending, but a whole lot of things are just not done yet.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
LOL nothing like semi information overload
Chervy chapter 20 . 4/29/2014
I like the ending and I don't mind to read the sequel :D